Does life get better as you get older?

>does life get better as you get older?
asking as an 18yro fag

Attached: 53581837_891098801227696_5930359072720158720_n.jpg (640x960, 38K)

Depends on how you decide to live life. If you decide to be a beta cuck and not go to the gym and be out going then yes you will continue to rot in your room.

nice picture, it depends on what direction you take it

No. An hero now.

no

i'm a couple of years older than you and i'd have to say, maybe. Before i got into a loving relationship with someone my life was destined to be a mess. Keep yourself around good friends and a potential partner or your life will suck probably even ten years from now

It offers new insights from experience that comes from actually living life. You can be 30 and still a man child. Just like you can be 19 and have the wisdom of someone who's lived Multiple lives.

Attached: how-old-are-you-idk-between-10-and-45-what-18537985.png (500x605, 157K)

Yes. I am 42. 6 figure income in I.T. No gf, no wife and no kids so I can do whatever I want. I work from home. Eat doordash all day everyday, play video games and smoke weed. What else can you ask for?

Nah. You just get more hats put on you and just get fucked over by every single person that can fuck you over. It’s a never ending cycle of just getting dog dicked everywhere you go. I thought it’d get better as I got older but it doesn’t. The only difference is you’re not pigeon holed into bullshit physical labor.

You just get wiser

Yes, but you have to make it happen. Money, success, pussy, and happiness aren't going to knock on your front door.

Step one is to spend more time in the world and less time staring at screens

Yeh, better and better. As you get older, you give less of a shit. Those friends whose opinion of you weighs so heavily on your mind? You wont even remember their names in 20 years. That desperate feeling you get when you talk to girls? Hell, you won't give a damn what they think in your 30s. Hang on kid: it gets better. The best advice I ever got?

Life is like a shit sandwich. The more bread you have, the less shit you gotta eat.

Stay in school and be a professional. That nagging feeling that you're a retard that isn't good enough to be a lettered professional? EVERYONE'S a retard. That's where you start. Nowhere to go but up.

it doesnt.

Fuck no

Sounds great until the dread sets in, should be close to that time now

Hey OP, that's a very nice picture. What did you type to find it?

depends of what you do with it

I am 27. It has improved in terms of everything I used to do I now have access to a better version. I am still an emotional wreck though.

i'm still figuring that out, but for now, life get better as you earn more and more money by utimatly having a high qualifying job. the downsight is you have to work a lot ... for me it's not the good trade, so you have to invest the money you make and then ultimatly the money will work on itself for you. at that point you can start working less, which is the true definition of a life getting better for me.

For me there is no way you can find hapiness by working 40 hours a week even while earning 5-10K

ofc it does! the older you are the less fucks you give... life is wonderful and i'm only 30, can't wait for later

I just found it on a random sub glad you liked it tho

i just found it on a random sub

If you put some effort it will be better but if you put shit effort or no effort life will be the same or can get even worse. I am something in between. I put not great effort and some areas of my life are getting worse than before. I have some hope that will get better if I stick to my plan longer.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Dread?

Oh well, at least I found it too...

28yo user here. Couple things. Hit the gym hard AF. Fuck as many sluts as you can, and find your wife in your senior year of college. Once you start pulling 200k/year household income life isn't that bad if you're materialistic like me.