Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a movie theater several years ago

Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a movie theater several years ago.
I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.
So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

Attached: 861.png (965x1457, 1.45M)

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.
So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

Mate, what a loss.
I'm really sorry for you.
(roll)

I already got it, but since this is pasta and OP is a faggot he won't deliver

Bruhhh dumppp emm let everyone tellnu how hot they think she iss

roll

What is this tom foolery

FInally oc

So did mine.

Attached: 1550885383839.jpg (2304x3456, 774K)

Roll

Oh yeah, I remember she got shot during a Batman movie.

What movie was she watching

The Dark Knight

Winner

Op deliver faggot

Good pride white knight

rollin

reroll

Was she there with some on els ? Why weren’t you with her ? Was she cheating on u ? Are you making this all up for attention?

This a pasta op is a redditfag

when are the pics from? her age?

roll

Pics ??? He rolled 89

Roll

Literally the first post got 'dem 89. Post nudes! It'll bring joy to us!

respect the dead u fucking nigger. also post those nudes.

dont do it

Do it!

Rollin

dont post

>Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a movie theater several years ago.
>I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.
>So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

You're full of shit.