Hey guys i wanted to port forward my router so I could host a game server for me and my friends...

Hey guys i wanted to port forward my router so I could host a game server for me and my friends. I looked at the bottom for the details but then I dropped it on the floor. My dad is seriously going to kill me when he gets home if he sees this. It still powers on if I plug it in but as you can see on the image, it's like cracked open. Can anyone please help me? I do anything

Attached: IMG_20190324_174457.jpg (1840x3264, 1.64M)

This is bait or you are an idiot. It has clips you can see them in the picture. Just push it back together.
Problem solved

It doesn't work without breaking the plastic

Super glue

Stick your flat dick in there and cum in it, then you say to your Father that Spiderman raped it

Attached: DzC9Vv4X0AIIFFd.jpg (680x592, 78K)

You guys are the lowest form of life!!! Fuck you trolls

post pics of broken plastic or you didn't try. push harder faggot

Record your self dressed as a monkey and whip the fucking router around while making monkey noises. Then when you’re done show your dad the footage of an angry chimp smashing the router.

Bump

Attached: IMG_20190324_181634.jpg (1840x3264, 1.52M)

Listen to this nigger boy

OP is an idiot, push hard till you hear a click, then place the top part on its place, if the top part is an obstacle remove it and start from step one

Lift top slightly, push side back in, push top down

just try to snap it back together as good as possible and just set it back up

cum on it

Just leave it.

You'll learn a good lesson after dat ass whoopin

If it still works then why are you freaking out? Just tell him the truth and that its just cosmetic dmg

Yeah dick head just own up and come clean.

If you bring it to him and he doesn't 'catch' you, you will earn some respect

Fuck you man I hit it with an hammer and a piece fell off and it's more cracked than before now and the motherboard inside is loose and shaking around

Attached: Snapchat-1750724603.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

i didnt say hit it with a hammer i said snap the connector pieces back into their slots

Hit yourself with the hammer

You trolled me and you keep doing it without shame

You have ruined my life

This faggot

its probably a already broken router and youre LARPing this whole situation