youtu.be/nt9c0UeYhFc
youtube.com/watch?v=lYb9As684l4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Göransson.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin
discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you listening to shit music?

its not, youre just listening to shit music

Attached: 120ad53c200bc062eb00f9b073c5acca324e5d89b2daf9132357912d132706da.jpg (383x251, 43K)

/thread/

Anything modern mainstream is shit, that’s obvious. There’s decent music around, but you really gotta look for it

Welcome to old age brother

Just watch a Taco Bell commercial. There's the industry's target audience.

Are you 47?

Because music now is all produced on computers and auto tuned to hell, and brick walled dynamics.

>Just take those old records off the shelf
>I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
>Today's music ain't got the same soul
>I like that old time rock and roll

that is the gayest shooting stance I've ever seen

Music it shit for the same reason everything is shit. There are disproportionate representations of minorities in all media targeted at whites. White people are the majority spenders and bread winners. Businesses encourage multiculturalism to divide and weaken white culture.

Blacks and browns are weak and poor, easy to manipulate. If they make whites weak and poor, then they can finish their control dynamic without fear of resistance.

Listen to music made by 15% of the pop. living in ghettos is why music is getting bad. Best you can do is not listen. Vote with your wallet as best you can.

I would suggest moving but the other decent countries are being flooded with bomb making acid throwing sand niggers.

Iceland appears bearable in the warmer months. No clue where to go in the winter that isn't a shithole.

That's sorta the point dipshit. It's supposed to be theatrical because he's taking the piss out of America's gun and media cultures.

no one makes an "album" anymore.
they only want to make a catchy single so they can poop out a video for it on youtube.
the "albums" out now are just collections of songs. no real cohesion or meaning.

Attached: 1411243864050.jpg (590x417, 126K)

>The Canadian Führer

A man of culture as well i see

Here's some good music since you're too retarded to find it on your own
youtu.be/msyj6tlX7uU

actual album for you ^

What the hell are you on about? I bet your whore mom dropped you as a baby on purpose didn’t she?

Music is shit because people stop discovering new music around 30. At that age, most people are already set in their ways musicwise. And since music is ever evolving, we tend not to like it or at least ignore it, preferring instead the music we grew up with. You know, nostalgia and all that shit.

That’s not to say that there isn’t good music out there. Even pop productions have great music. But humans are very intuitive as to the quality of the thing produced.

Seems to me that you hate are the artists themselves, who I agree most are terrible role models. In either case, people like what they like. Now let me get off your lawn gramps.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcmylxQ0ma4

his faggotry made no points

Attached: 1523066543745.gif (167x167, 833K)

People are complete degenerates now with no soul. You expect these dumb shits to sample correctly?

>Pop is great

Why are you here?

Pop, hip hop, rap, are all shit. A catchy beat for your lizard brain only serves to keep you mindless while you perform your 9-5 slave routine. Better music reveals something about the human condition while also being melodic. Miley singing about shoving wrecking balls in her ass and niggers saying guchi gang 40 times is not music, it's corporate marketing tactics. Every moment spent lacking an understanding about yourself or your reality is a moment which somebody else can use to their advantage.

Go back to the ghetto little nig.

Because you're too lazy to make your own research.

jews and niggers
Sampling itself is degenerate shit done by niggers who can't create themselves

It’s because he’s posing as Jim Crow ya brainlet.

because we're at a late stage in human cultural evolution. how are you going to contribute anything meaningful to music after bach and aphex had their way? so people just give up because realistically, contributing something original and expending the gargantuan effort necessary to do so has as much likelihood of paying off as attempting to revolutionize physics. it's too late for 99.99 percent of people

This poster is enlightened. May warm blessings come your way.

Attached: Poppy bC3iF8q4.jpg (800x480, 25K)

This

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-05-07-at-1.12.12-PM-1525713156-640x469.png (640x469, 558K)

Pop music is better than it's been since the 80s, rap music is better than it's been since the 90s, representation of a more diverse set of musicians as a result of the internet (Post Malone is from Dallas) has driven this. If you don't like it that's on you, but people want their lizard brains stroked. You're a homo.

Those genres were never good besides a few outliers.

You're literally brown aren't you.

Popular media always played shit for music.
youtu.be/PKAeXBCLcUY

Attached: duckman.jpg (272x394, 12K)

Wow that's garbage. You should feel bad for liking it

Attached: 1552420646097.gif (350x240, 1.18M)

Nothing is ever good besides a few outliers, user. This is why boomer trash like you listens to the same ten songs on repeat, you always have to hear shit until you find good stuff. If you don't know that you haven't been alive long enough to know. Once you take all the decades you've been alive and put a greatest hits mix together and start comparing that to a single frame snapshot of everything that's popular right now, you've lost. Of course a curated list is going to be better than an undifferentiated, unsorted mass, and people take comfort in hearing the tunes they grew up with, that's why they play Counting Crows and Gin Blossoms in restaurants. Get clued into new music, grandpa. I'm over 40. Music isn't marketed to people like me. You have to go into communities of very young people who most often tell you to fuck off the second they figure out who you are, it takes effort now that it didn't used to. And you're low effort.

>Why is music nowadays so shit?

Young people and their lack of attention spans have completely ruined everything. Keep over dosing on opiates you half grown oxygen thieves.

I'm 30 you idiot. I've listened to every genre. I now listen to almost nothing. Once you learn the recurring themes, every genre becomes a few neat beats. Lyrically there is a huge divide and if you go on composition, classical already came and went.

The real question is how you're so retarded that you still spend time, energy, and money on a form of media which has surpassed its true utility.

Some day you'll mature into a functional retard like the bulk of the population. We need good wage slaves like you. Keep up the good work lil boy.

Cause it's hard and expensive to make good music or even find people who can make good music, so it's best just to keep mainstream radio expectations low.

I mean, dark side of the moon or bohemian rhapsody were not cheap or easy to do over and over again until perfection was achieved. Not to mention paying 4-6 artists instead of 1 and an autotuner.

Just don't listen to or watch what's popular. All American media stopped being good starting in the new century. We all know Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Wiz Khalifa, etc. etc. are shit, they're produced for the American masses.

That's what I just said, isn't it? You've given up because it's too hard. At least you own it instead of saying it's literally the fault of music.
>The real question is how you're so retarded that you still spend time, energy, and money on a form of media which has surpassed its true utility.
Crap.

>produced for the American masses
Many years ago, for all those acts you mentioned. This thread is about current music.

Lack of guitars, too much compression.

Because if your brain is filled with shit, it's hard to be creative.

The true problem is that nowadays there are so many types and subtypes of music that the good artist probably just don't make the kind of music you like and since 90% of everything is shit, welp, slim chance to have a great musician in your fav genre

Listen to St.Vincent(Annie Clark).

Music production software has improved to the point where the barrier to entry is lower, leading more people who suck to make bad music.

>americans complaining about shit music
you have no culture, only consumerism
eat shit, capitalist dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=UFxLqT-PLEE

I agree, now is easier to make "music"

>This is why boomer trash like you listens to the same ten songs on repeat, you always have to hear shit until you find good stuff.
>If you don't know that you haven't been alive long enough to know.

Which is it?

Don't listen to it easy as that.
I still listen to this day to The Doors

>tfw like classical, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, and early 00s music.

With satellite radio there is ALWAYS some new song for me to listen to. I know it's been a good week when I have a bunch of new shazams of songs I liked that I've heard of for the first time.

Attached: IMG_7514.jpg (700x933, 147K)

americans are faggots that don't know good music, poor third world country living in tent cities
youtube.com/watch?v=3scgW-aghr4

Based, but I think there's more to shitty modern music than just that. The 70s did the best job of music turning a cultural revolution

anything with lyrics sucks a fat niggers micro dick.

listen to instrumentals

When will foreigners ever realize they just don't matter

This is sad, the way americans think they are better than everyone else. even calling thenselves "americans" when America is a continent and not a nation. There's more countries at the south of Mexico.

youtu.be/nt9c0UeYhFc

This pretty much sums it up

>he doesnt fourthmeal the new frosted lava frito enchiladas with his squad

The majority of all media has always been shit. Music, literature, film & TV, theatre, etc. People remember what's worth remembering, which is why media of the past seems so much better. 20-30 years from now you'll know what's worth appreciating from this time.

Interestingly said. It's true, America is absolutely more defined by state to state. I recently moved from California to Indiana and it's like a completely different country.

When you digest that bait.

>I've never seen a 16 year old boomer
Because you never leave the house, user.

Serious asnwer: it's the jews

>Boomers are a state of being, not a generational group

Attached: 421165621321.jpg (640x638, 33K)

Or just you know branch out of yoyr box and find some music that into billboards top 100

Hate to tell you, but the music scene has been shiite since about 2003. There's still a few good bands around.. Boards Of Canada, Tame Impala and a couple others. But yeah, total shitting for a good 15 years now.

Attached: 1553110632116~01.jpg (450x334, 13K)

Mainstream music sucks because of technology.

No one buys CDs, band shirts or goes to shows anymore. If they're seeing live music, it's a collection of artists at some drug fueled light show where it's more important to be seen there then it is the actual musical craft of the artists.

Essentially mainstream "artists" are living advertisements. Persuasive figures that you follow on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, waiting to be told what to be interested in, what to like, what to dislike, what to spend your time doing.

Music labels can't afford to take a risk on a band like Queen, when you can pay one person with literally zero musical talent, to make the millions for you. Get them on the radio, then get them in the papers. Congrats, you've made a modern day rockstar.

Modern "Good music" is out there on the net, but that's the only place you're going to find it. Other than that you're stuck with purchasing old records and learning to love them how you loved your CDs.

Attached: aaaa.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

This. It's all explained in the Protocols and evidenced by observing the past 30 years in the music industry

Attached: childrapeline.jpg (580x444, 77K)

I-i-its almost as if the higher the invenstment from the (((record label))) the more viced and degenerated the music......

Attached: literally-buttfucked-niggers.jpg (500x331, 41K)

Easy to write this off as a Yea Forums joke but these niggers literally get buttfucked by jewish execs. The price of fame and fortune comes at a hefty price

Attached: buttfucked illuminati niggers.jpg (900x600, 120K)

I would eviscerate Poppy's ass hole with my tongue.

more like pepsi commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=lYb9As684l4

what about Africans dipshit?

to bad he stopped making pink guy type music to make nigger music for 13 year old hypebeasts

That's because America is basically too big to be comprised of a singular national identity. Most of our states are comparable to European countries.

The UK is roughly the size of Oregon. Germany is about the same as Texas. South Carolina is nearly twice the size of the Netherlands. It's ridiculous that anyone disparages Americans as a group, especially when it's mostly Californians who are guilty of the nonsense that's being talked about.

>he is a nonbeliever

who is this tranny

I like college radio.

I don't like a lot of current music, but I've been digging The Glorious Sons lately. Sawed off shotgun is a good place to start.

Attached: don-t-like.png (500x628, 298K)

her name is poppy.
shes a somewhat new on the pop scene but shes been around for years. her old stuff has a lot of satanic overtones and references so shes toned it down alot to get into the mainsteam as of late. google her manager titanic sinclair dude looks like a pedo.

Its time to stop.

I'm pretty old and still listen to a lot of classic rock, but every year I download a bunch of "best of" tracks and albums and just listen to them, maybe 10% of the "artists" (I hate that word) are decent and I'll buy some of their albums. I listen to music pretty much non stop so I always need new music to keep from getting burned out on the same stuff. Basically, don't be lazy and just listen to the crap being fed to you by some corporation, listen to all genres and a lot of it and you'll find some gems.

What about yelwolf?

Attached: C29F8015-145E-434F-AD6D-6A79C58D5DC2.jpg (2048x1152, 632K)

Really? That's the fucking song you choose to prove your point? Bob Seger is like the Black Keys of today. Soyboy psuedo-rock.

What a contradictionary posting...

1. Statement: They fuck up their music industry by introducing multiculturalism... their sales numbers go down - their agenda seem to be more important than making money...

2. Statement: Vote with your wallet against it

Because it's mass produced and hard to find a nice gem.

Stop going for mainstream and try to find good music like they did back in the day

Its funny. Whenever I hear that song, it reminds me of the mosque shooting now, kek.

It's actually Scandinavians running the show this time. This guy has written almost all of Childish Gambino's songs en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Göransson. If you hadn't guessed, Donald writes none of it himself.

This Swedish guy writes basically everything else on radio currently en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin

This guy gets it, I specifically only buy Weird Al's new CD every few years.

Feel like I got rick rolled for having been sent to watch that faggot

What nonsense, faggot?

If you're a loser and fit in nowhere else, join this shit.
discord.
gg/WRb6v9q

Attached: StopReadingThisAndJoinTheLink.png (310x310, 110K)

The irony. Decades later, Skrillex would sample this and work with The Doors themselves (their last project).

Attached: cc8dc32f3f3882a43053834d0c0eb8eb.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Ludwig's a huge component of the Childish Gambino project, but don't kid yourself in saying he writes it all.
He handles a lot of the instrumentation and production, but not all of it.

I'm sure there's 7 other semi-anonymous writers/producers who handle the rest.

What's killed modern music is how formulaic and data-driven it is. Everyone's too afraid to take any risks, so you end up with extremely unadventurous sludge that sounds like everything else.

Interestingly, movies have the same problem with MCU movies being almost indistinguishable from one another.

I'm 30 this year and I'm finding that I'm getting sick of a lot of the music I listened to in my teens and 20s. I'm constantly looking for new stuff to listen to. Recently got into Jazz, which is a genre I never explored before recently.

>why is music so shit nowadays

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-152226_Facebook.jpg (1075x1034, 245K)

Cringe

Gambino's last album was funk and RnB. Think Funkadelic/Prince. It was actually pretty good.
Even someone like Lady Gaga disappeared for years, and came back, only to win an Oscar.
Everybody goes through a pop phase. Some never leave it. Search for those few gems in that giant pile of trash.