Trips decides what i do

trips decides what i do.

hey Yea Forums my long distance bf told me he was gonna move back this year (when we started dating) and he just told me he doesnt want to. long distance is hard for me and I'd rather not be in one. Should I break up with him?

Attached: tamriel.jpg (500x322, 51K)

You should go outside and buy some chocolate milk

Attached: 5494849983.jpg (2450x1344, 200K)

>Long-distance dating is hard
>I have done it
>I don't recommend it

how long did you do it for? how long was the distance? when did you realize it wasn't gonna work out?

my bf and I are about 6 hours apart right now, same timezone. I think it'd be easier but he doesn't really text me that much.

Break up and post ur nudes in here

Move to him gawt damn OP

i can't. i'm stuck in a 2 year commitment with my job. i was upfront about this when we started dating.

Compromise dubs gotted

MUFUCKA, WHERE IN THE FUCK DO THEY STILL SELL FUN DIP???

stick an english cucumber all the way in your asshole and post pics for proof

trips got

Trips achieved, tell the man where to get the Fun Dip user

Long-distance sucks. End it.

How long were you together before he moved?

we started dating after he moved. but it was under the impression he was gonna move this year.

I'd say end it. I was in a LD relationship for four years, was living with her for about a year but had to move back due to losing my job out there for bullshit reasons. After I moved and got settled in, she decided she didn't want to move back with me, after I'd been looking for a place for us, and there was no way we could transition back to seeing each other once every few months at that point, so it fell apart quickly.

Attached: 1537557810245.gif (371x209, 857K)

i'm really thinking it might be the best idea for my emotional health. i don't handle distance well and i'm a very physical person so I need to see, hear , and touch my SO on a fairly regular basis. there's also the fact he doesn't text me much when he's back home which hurts my feelings a lot

yeah :( at this point i should have stayed w my alcoholic ex. at least i got to see him on a regular basis AND he'd buy me weed

Damn yea fuck that, I would understand if you guys had a established relationship for a while before he left, but you guys are trying to make this work after he left. Too much work and stress. Do youself a favor and bail. Maybe it will work out later or somthing.

yeah i never would have gone for the relationship if i didn't know he wasnt planning on moving. i mentioned in another post that i'm a super physical person and I need attention from my SO - not needy, but I just like to have conversations and stuff - and in the LD i feel like i'm getting neither of those as much as i need :(

Yeah, sucks, but personally, I'd end it if he's not moving back. Too much stress, and that's not good for anyone.

i'm going to tell him today that i don't want a LDR. i think hes asleep rn. he told me he didn't wanna move back super late last night and its been bothering me so much i couldn't sleep well and thus here i am trying to figure out wtf's going on in my head w help from the internet

i'm just all kinds of fucked up over this because like i really really care about him. we've had a thing for each other for YEARS and only now have we been able to establish an actual relationship. but i'm terrified this long distance thing is going to ruin it. and from there, i'm terrified this may be our only chance for an actual relationship.

i just feel like utter shit right now, i can't focus, and my head hurts from not sleeping well. ugh

If you still want to save it, then talk it through with him. Let him know what this decision has done to you, and if he feels the same for you, then hopefully you two can work out something instead of ruining a long-standing friendship. Not gonna be easy, I'm sure, but nothing truly worth it is.

I think you should move on. It'll be tough but LDR's rarely work.

Also not to derail the thread but where would Alaska be part of on that map?

yeah i'm going to just tell him i don't want a long distance relationship and see where it goes from there. i'm just so confused right now.

literally up until now, i've been under the impression that he was going to move. he went as far as to get approval to move from his employers (they have an office in our area) and has even been looking for someone to pick up his lease and just last night he tells me it would stunt his career growth to move, so i've been thrown for a loop and just dont know what to think.

all i can do is hope he's fucking with me, which he very well may be doing, but if so thats honestly kind of fucked up and really upsetting

idk maybe alaskans are considered from atmora instead of tamriel

Yeah, if he's doing it to get a rise out of you, that's pretty fucked. No matter what, I hope things work out well for you. I'm probably gonna crash pretty shortly though. Having trouble keeping my eyes open at this point.

he might be fucking with me idk. sometimes it can be hard to tell over text. he started the conversation like this
>ur gonna be mad at me
>4 something i'm doing

and i was like "what???" and thats when he told me he wasnt moving back anytime soon.