Does anyone else get annoyed by the "To Catch a Predator"-show? Like, c'mon what have all the arrested men done wrong...

Does anyone else get annoyed by the "To Catch a Predator"-show? Like, c'mon what have all the arrested men done wrong? I just can't see. They have only texted to someone they believed to be underaged, did not even have sex or anything. Yet they are coldly arrested. Just chatting to someone pretending to be underaged can get you arrested, man I hate the law.

Attached: hansen2.jpg (1484x2226, 155K)

And also the "underaged" person has always given his/her consent to have sex.

You’re a likely candidate for this kind of trap.

It's the intent to molest someone they believe is underage
Also who's to say they haven't done it before or would do it again to another person after?

They're getting these fuckers off the street and on paper and letting it be known not to let your kids by them
Fucking sperg

I think a district attorney shot his head with a bullet after Chris "hoops" Hansen gave him the ol fuck you charlie. Love this show and hope they keep catching you fuckin weirdos.

Sex, which they never even had.

Nah, I just don't understand what is wrong if someone gives you their consent to have sex and you just agree to that.

You can't legally consent if you're underage.

gr8 b8 m8
what a waste of dubs

What is wrong in an adult having sex with a non-adult? Why is an underaged having sex with another underaged not wrong?

Most of the guys arrested don't end up going to prison.

Yeah, but some go with no apparent good reason.

Nobody's responsible for convincing you it's wrong, only to explain the rules to you and hold you accountable for violating them. Follow the underage sex laws and you won't go to prison. You're talking like these things are open questions up for debate and you couldn't be more wrong.

Because they’re mostly 40 something year old men manipulating supposedly underaged boys and girls know really knows who you look like behind the screen. I could be Chris Hansen himself and you probably wouldn’t know until I say so.

You have a lot of misunderstandings. First off your opinion of what is and isn't wrong barely matters. It is about what society thinks matters. Secondly, many of them are arrested but not convicted of a crime. Do some follow up homework, the Collin County, Texas sting is a good starting point. Third, although the law claims to be based on ethics it isn't. It doesn't matter if something is or isn't moral, if it is illegal, the state will try and press charges.

I always thought, since they got the SWAT team waiting for you anyway, that the classy move would be to rape Chris Hanson. I mean, you know the cops afe waiting for you outside. The minute Chris starts up with his, "Just take a seat" bullshit, you should scream, "SOMEONE'S GETTING FUCKED TONIGHT!" and jump him. I'm pretty sure you could get the tip in before the cops got inside.

Yeah, it's not like I said my opinion mattered...
I just want to know if someone has the same opinions or can tell me why he does not.

I know who you are Chris Handsome. See how I called you Chris Handsome?

A pedofile is someone who has sexual feelings for a child. A pederast is someone who has sexual sex (or intends to) with a child. Either way, fuck them both.

Why?

My clique a long time ago learned to hate the show. One of us was a short adult under-developed woman. Others had kids who we spoke to. We went online to look for predators and enticed them with our young-looking friend and child knowledge of our clique's kids. During the meeting date, we would ambush the creep and rob him blind. Who would he tell? Right? We used to get a LOT of money from trolling the creeps, we got almost a dozen more than once. Once "To Catch a Predator" began to air, that honey trap quickly lost its steam and we lost a great predator-bilking scam. Thanks for making predator traps public, you stupid ratings whores on "To Catch a Predator".

Bcuz the kids are like 13, dude! That's what they're doing wrong. It's called "illegal"

Attached: 1550773693112.png (375x500, 286K)

I like you and i want you. Now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. The choice is yours