I don't know how 4 chan works but reddit won't let me post on a new account so... I'll share here I guess

I don't know how 4 chan works but reddit won't let me post on a new account so... I'll share here I guess.

Attached: TV-handbasket.jpg (3865x2576, 1.72M)

... wtf?

"magic is real by the way"

Attached: CT03D5yWEAAcbR9.jpg (693x818, 76K)

I don't know if anyone else has ever seen this, but the tV is like covered in "invisible ticker tapes" I saw it once for like 10 seconds, and had to share with my fellow internets

You might want to bring this up to your doctor he might be able to get you help.

Attached: 16998826_261243594300305_1887030937151030709_n.jpg (800x450, 25K)

>Invisible ticker tapes
>I saw it
Psychosis is a hell of a drug.

Well thanks everyone, glad I could "hello world" at you. you know I really felt naughty making this graphic, and posting it. like I was getting away with revealing something... just silly really

I just felt that sharing it was important, just in case I stumbled into some serious shit, I wanted in the internet somewhere (I've only seen something like it once before, n HS I saw some "invisible silver writing" on one of the white boards, for like 10 seconds. it was 2 lists, labeled "sleeper" and "awakened", with bullet points about the challenges each group goes through. -srry to gush, but It's an user board, and I usually have to keep the crazy to myself.

They live we sleep.
pretty good movie actually. longest fight scene ever in cinema history.

Well you got my interest.
Could you start your explanation from the top?
What am I looking at? What's its relevance?

okay, well I got very high one day, (my mind goes to a strange place when I'm high, like if everyone was secretly psychic or something) so i'm in a state like that, and my vision kinda slipped and I saw the normal TV image, but it was crawling with tickertapes with all kinds of stuff all over them. tbc

the big gold symbols were actually in motion and making like a "chime" sound like a jackpot, the little narrow one was going top-to-bottom and seemed to relate to the little hologram strip on the dollars. tbc

there were actually a lot more ticker tapes, and I could remember having seen them for a long time, like I knew each one and what kind of stuff it would say... - it's like I stumbled into a whole other world - where I had already secretly been living - but it's gone now, i've tried to get it back - if for nothing else to write it out and share it. even if it's bs it might be good in a novel?

I love that They Live fight scene, like he's wrestling the alien's subversive programming

Seek medical help.

You're developing schizophrenia dude

This.

I Know it looks crazy, but I figured if anyone else had seen it I would at least get social conformation. it's not evidence, but it's not loneliness.

It looks crazy, because it is.

Don't worry faggot OP. you're gonna fit right in here. Tomorrow that fuck who sees shadow people because of sleep deprivation is gonna show up again, and you two can have a conversation about all this. Welcome home faggot.

Attached: 1553384499902.jpg (598x474, 27K)

don't let my mk ultra handler hear you say that, or he'll put me in the chokie again.