What feels better: sex when you're horny, food when you're hungry, or sleep when you're sleepy?

What feels better: sex when you're horny, food when you're hungry, or sleep when you're sleepy?
Rank in order.

Attached: 1383641517568.jpg (1126x868, 471K)

sex, food, sleep

The best feeling in the world doesn't apply to any of those.

Waking up from a lovely sleep with a woman's lips round your cock and a full breakfast tray on your lap.

GO TO BED

matt, jason, kyle, steve, peter, jake

Attached: bed.jpg (527x625, 44K)

Food sex sleep

sleep>>>food>>>>>>>>sex
t.20yo wizard apprentice

Attached: 1537338786840.jpg (419x489, 53K)

How can she be ducking your cock if there’s breakfast in the way?

You will never guess my name, sleep clown.

In my head, the tray has legs.

Well it's a good thing I wasn't asking about the best feeling in the world then Confucius.

Ok, have you actually experienced this personally, because that sounds a little logistically awkward.

Oh yeah, Phylox?

Heroin when you're kicking.

all of the above, in the order listed.

you and your partner spend the evening building sexual tension, finally released with passion. this builds up an appetite, your senses invigorated making whatever your post coital meal is taste that much better, and now that these very primal urges have been sated you fall into a deep blissful sleep in your lovers arms.

or in other words, fuck like rabbits eat like pigs and sleep like the fucking dead

this

sleep > sex > food

Pic related
Not even close, mate.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-05-19-25-1.png (480x622, 27K)

Geoff is that you?

You guy are all idiots. What feels better is taking a shit when you really have to take a shit.

I want to see you guys enjoying a meal or trying to get laid when you really need to take a shit

Attached: 1532926144734.jpg (492x509, 46K)

Close but no cigar.

Jokes on you, my girlfriend is German.

sleep, hunger, sex

sex is overrated

Food by far, then sleep, then sex

Geoghagan

Sleep eat sex

Way off.

Taking a shit when you really need to.

Attached: 1446994361304.png (409x410, 4K)