Yo Yea Forums I'm high as fuck tripping balls

>ask me anything because I CANT SLEEP

Attached: slavkrank.gif (207x266, 963K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xKTJY6q--FM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REEEEEEEEEEE rate going through hell

Heart rate*

Feeling like this world is just evil shady and out to get me ! Yet I can only blame myself for taking the shit

Attached: JPEG_20190305_031007.png (1024x1024, 970K)

The world is only in my mind

>nothing is real

The world IS evil, shady, and out to get you. But it's just as equally pure, loving, and out to give you everything you could ever want.

Do some research on the law of attraction and the law of the jungle. Become an actual wizard.

This is some of the best advice you will get in your entire life. I hope you look back on it fondly some day.

Attached: 51153990_2353506121600078_8972561889686978560_n.jpg (750x743, 38K)

It's each individual human being's choice which path they take, at every second of every single fucking day. You can choose to focus on the nasty abhorrent shit going on all across the planet, or you can focus on all the beauty and amazing loving things happening. The news has most of us convinced its all doom and gloom, but I promise that does not reflect reality. It's all about where you choose to invest your intent and focus. It is ALWAYS YOUR fault. Good or bad. Your fault.

And while we're on the topic of drugs, drugs are not inherently bad. Drugs are neither good nor bad. Drugs are simply tools that humans are not very good at using with great responsibility.

WHY IS MY DICK BIGGER THAN ALL YALLS WILL EVER BE

>what you high on OP?

Attached: 1336988913763.gif (499x281, 723K)

DXM?

Not even sure I think mda

bless your life

Attached: _.jpg (960x638, 242K)

Bumping Coke with Cyclobenzaprine and some shitty 8% ABV. Weed too as always. DXM is fuggin great though, and if you got to some real MDMA, congrats, bro. Shit's fantastic. May you have a wondrous trip my friend.

Attached: Lorna_Hopper_Playboy_04_1969.jpg (1632x3447, 735K)

youtu.be/xKTJY6q--FM

I feel like my mind has been to the dark side

It's been a horrible trip still fucked up

Why bro

I used to love being high now its fucking with my soul corrupting my mind with terrible feelings and thoughts , but is it ment for me to experience life on another level

How does it feel to know that you are different now then when you were a child? It's almost like the person you were in the past is a completely different person then you are now, but you're just casually related to them as the narrative of the person you were is why you're in the situation you are in now and each moment you suffer for the you in the future. You're wasting your life for someone who is going to be so different from the you now, they might as well be a stranger you never seen?

Just sketchy feeling and thoughts about life in its purest form , just like we are energy and dont really have control of our own lives

Whatever it is don't be scared as it will pass. Be the moment fam.

That shit makes no sense for we were all children and the past isn't anything but some data from the world , the universe is alive and what I'm saying doesn't make sense but sometimes I really believe is we are just a race of life based for entertainment for some higher level of existence, the DNA in everything is just some kind of code, made by aliens like humans created computers that require energy

Its not I'm scared feeling its feeling like I'm not sure, but I think my brain is experiencing life differently. The way I see things in my head an then feel it, its not easy to explain

high on what?

I honestly think that I'm just still trapped in a body where as my soul , the real me is everywhere like in every person. Connected to existance more then I know what to make of it

Attached: adadsad.gif (640x480, 1.76M)

Honestly have no clue, but its fucked my head up and my heart rate is high

High on another dimension but not fully

Because you're born to bone and constantly being obsessed with you penis blind to the real life

Perhaps psychs aren't your cup of tea; I am poly drug and can handle nearly anything, but you may find more comfort in something more basic than what you've done tonight. Protip: Coke seems advanced but it isn't. Pot is never a health hazard, and as always REGULATE the various metabolites responsible for your mental health continuation; Much love, hope it works out.

Coke is just bad for you. They extract it using gasoline in a field. Shit is straight up poison that gets you high

I'd ere to the side of caution normally, but I know my shit wasn't extracted via accelerants, it's down to the moral fibre of your provider(s) and mine are gold. It's way better than fucking with all the opiates people in this region die from. But, lacking good coke - you could just find a silica-free variant of adderall to tear down and insufflate; Cortech U30's work great and are widely available. Know your chemical balance threshold. Always take the time to research what you ingest.