Cock piercings: are the worth it?? Does it make the dick feel better?

Cock piercings: are the worth it?? Does it make the dick feel better?

Attached: C0wYcf5WgAAaQI7.jpg (683x813, 37K)

Bump cuz curious

I highly doubt it would feel good for you to have it pierced. If your girl can't cum from your dick and rubbing her clit you're cucked anyway.

Well I'm not bitchmade, so I'm not worried about the pain.

And she comes just fine. But if it's really worth it, why not enhance my cock further?

Itch, and you instantly turn gay.

>not bitchmade

gtfo nigger

Even if it does, will mutilating your genitalia ever be truly worth it?? And good luck explaining to the TSA that you pierced your cock like a fucking degenerate

Nullification is the only worthy body mod for men.

Attached: 1539040608915.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

Lol like anyone gives a fuck what the TSA thinks. They're fucking lower than mall security

Girls love it. I routinely have girls comment on being excited to try a pierced dick.

Now a bunch of spineless neck beard who never see daylight will tell you only freaks do it etc. Ignore them they're fags.

Attached: thumbnail (3).jpg (1080x1920, 206K)

I have a piercing. I like it makes it tug more. Its a little bit subtle for them when i ask but only on the frenum. Eventually gonna ladder out.

It isn't the TSA you have to worry about. It is the rest of the people in line who can and should immediately beat you to death upon the discovery.

Attached: received_1145674762255848.jpg (1200x1600, 72K)

it looks painful

pic when it's not erected?

Its really not past the first week. Just dont fuck with it for a few weeks and you're golden. Clean regularly.

Thats my only one. I dont usually have to take pics.

this. it's a great reason to show it off and have the ladies stair in awe of it, asking if they can touch it. those that would be turned off by the thought of it aren't worth your time anyway as they wouldn't usually be up for multiple sex partners or casual sex without first building a relationship and all that bullshit.

once healed, the piercing can be fun for you or her to play with, and after wearing it for a while, you take it out and it's like an all new dick again, until that gets boring then you can put them back in, keep things fresh.

unless yours is a huge chunk of metal or cheep steel, it won't set off the metal detectors. if you're that worried, just take them out and pocket them while you pass through security, then put them back in once you're on the other side.

or get acrylic jewelry for air-travel. where are you flying to all the time?

"his dick is different! I should care about this and bring harm to him for enjoying the privacy and intimacy of his own personal body!" this obviously isn't a thread for you, why waste your time casting judgement on those you wouldn't have known of or associate with in the first place?

finally... someone posting one here that doesn't have a cheese-wire gague barbell. my prince albert is a 0ga captive bead ring, and below it I have a 2ga straight barbell.

That looks awesome
Was it painful?

isis can remove a whole head faster.....

>women who aren't sluts aren't worth your time
clown world

and what exactly would you call yourself, going around trying to hook up with as much pussy as you can?

Hi, fellow Pol/ack

I don't do that. That sounds like a great way to get super aids.
Maybe it's just my autism, but I was under the impression that only total dude-bro types and incels who think getting laid will change their life that chase every woman they see.

yeah it's definitely your autism, stay inside and leave the women to real men

I have thought about getting a PA a few times