Why haven't you settled for a fat chick? We have a lot to offer

Why haven't you settled for a fat chick? We have a lot to offer.

Attached: YFMaJKN.jpg (1165x1201, 1.09M)

i've compromised and settled for no chick, life is simpler that way.

My 2nd favorite activity right now is going to the gym. That tends to scare them away.

i want a fat chick

Everyone who likes fat chicks are in the closet about it and try to hide it by dating borderline anorexic girls because it’s social suicide I would know because I like em big, I like em chunky

>We have a lot to offer.
A strong independent gravitation fields that needs no moons, amiright?

Just lose weight fatty

i like someone with a little extra to grab you know?

Dude I’m decently fit and I fuck a lot of bigger women. They fucking love the attention of a dude in shape that finds them attractive. Taking them out in public and showing affection and she belongs to you. Her mind is gone now. You can do whatever you want with her and she will always be there ready for more. It’s literally ez mode.

>we
Tits, timestamp, or gtfo

when you're naked you look fucking disgusting with your rolls of fat falling over each other.

that, and you literally stink.

also, those stains on the skin around your crotch from the years of sweaty chafing, are disgusting.

how about you lose some fucking weight?
disgusting.

>We have a lot to offer

Yeah, around 100-400 more pounds

>gluttony
>attractive

CHOOSE

Itt fat lonely chicks

>literal embodiment of gluttony and sloth
>can't eat a little less cake and exercise a little more

Yeah, that sounds like a good person to tie your life up with

>Itt fat lonely chicks

Attached: birthday fat cake.jpg (1560x1158, 172K)

Because they're not attractive, and fuck all the 'body positivity' for fat fucking slobs. I've joined the gym to lose weight and I already dropped 7 pounds in 3 weeks, what's your excuse you piece of shit?

>he actually thinks there are girls in Yea Forums

Attached: IMG_2092.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Thick chicks are for the good ol Pump and Dump

I'll never settle, and fat people don't take care of themselves, that's how they got fat. They're less energetic, less fun, and less horny. I'm like forty pounds overweight so I'm speaking from experience here. Anything more than a little gut is a turn off for me, honestly. I hate the way fat giggles and reverberates.

i like your style

How fat are we talking?

FUPA or gtfo

I'd love me a fat bitch

Attached: OnD_7mio.jpg (1252x1252, 127K)

>we
I don't settle.

You mean nothing?

I did. She left me.

I'm afraid my "Karate Chop" would be compromised and back fire, knocking me in a concussed state which can (if not treated) lead to Lou Gehrig's disease and eventual death at a young age.

Attached: ae3b65279b8decc004fffbc06d723628.jpg (564x422, 28K)

Because I’m married to a fit woman you bloated sack of ham.

Because you're fat

>>he actually thinks there are girls in Yea Forums
Traps count

Been there, done that. Would definitely recommend. Big girls will keep you warm at night, are almost guaranteed to know how to cook, very often have an oral fixation, and usually aren't stuck up like skinny bitches. I'm well past the point of feeling like i need companionship in my life, but looking back at my ex-girlfriends the big ones were definitely the better relationships (except for the one time i went over 200lbs, she was an endless cycle of "I can't lose weight because I can't exercise because my knees are bad because I can't lose weight because I can't....")

Fuck off chutney ferret.

have, plenty of times. love every bit of it, post timestamp op.

Bc all girls turn fat eventually. Post ur ass tho.

Typical fat fuck. Exercise is all but superfluous to losing weight. Want to lose weight? Stop eating tons of shit. Drop to between 500 and 1000 calories a day and you will dwindle away just by being alive.

Too fucking smelly

>We have a lot to offer.
Yes. Your very own measurable gravity field.