Lets say im on LSD. Lets say im scared

Lets say im on LSD. Lets say im scared

Attached: giphy.gif (500x381, 130K)

lets say nobody cares

Why would you be like that

You only have to worry about the spiders on your legs, not your arms.

Well, the most important thing to remember is that a sudden spike in fear can cause a fatal cardiac episode, particularly when hallucinogens are involved

and there's literally nothing you can do about it for 6 to 8 hours

going to drop some this week for the first time, how is it?

Attached: dogbarf.jpg (1450x1060, 341K)

STFU

Attached: DxaqHQRVAAALscl.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Fucking panicking

Don't worry.
The guy staring at you through your window left 5 minutes ago.

Look this is important. Whatever you do do look at the invisible thing watching you. It will get angry and wreck your walls and break all your plates.

LETS SAY YOU END UP WITH PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE?

Best thing to do is just let it happen. Even bad/scary/anxious trips may give you some insight into things you are ignoring in your day-to-day life. You will be fine.

relax dude it'll pass
the only time i did lsd i got panicked shitless but after like half an hour it passed
never did lsd again though, the terror wasn't worth it

if you don't want me to go over your place and make you swallow your own teeth,I suggest you to stop whining like a little bitch

I dont think anyone has successfully gotten over what gives them a boner ive ever heard of was continued conscious effort to repress the last few days and then the frustrated with an imaginary friend tells me that he is not the case for it

Attached: 15691737-beautiful-girl-screaming-angry-aggressive-and-throws-emotions-stress.jpg (1300x856, 69K)

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

Attached: maxresdefault_(33).jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Happens to me for a little while when I dose too. You're good dude, just feeling profound. Utilize that anxiety to create, utilize the trip to innovate

Taking acid is like falling out of a raft going downstream. If you fight the current it'll drag you down so all you need to learn is to go with the flow and know that things will come to pass.

POLICE OPEN UP

All we are is dust in the wind

My retardation is uncurable

Attached: cc4384eb-3518-4290-94c0-474626030073..jpg (599x449, 38K)

*feel the pain by Dinosaur Jr. plays in the background* *single tear drops*