Need 20$ Havent had food in 3 weeks Please help :( Paypal.me/WintersCindering

Need 20$ Havent had food in 3 weeks Please help :( Paypal.me/WintersCindering

Attached: 497321200297705482.png (128x125, 27K)

eat shit

Why you gotta be so rude :(

eat a dick

Again, Why you gotta be so rude?

well,i wasnt the guy who told you to eat shit.but you can definitely eat a shit covered dick

:(

>Havent had food in 3 weeks Please help

Attached: OP.png (1148x1137, 134K)

Why you bully me :(

get a job

So lazy this faggot can't even beg properly.

Get a job you goober

Attached: grum.png (779x731, 450K)

just starve

I have one. They refuse to pay me.

>guys plz help I has no food but I has a computer and interwebs :(

Eat shit faggot, you get nothing

?? Who said i had a computer?

Well that doesn't really make sense. That would be illegal. Elaborate?

>they refuse to pay me

so your sitting on Yea Forums,begging for money.instead of sueing the place.either your retarded,or your trolling

I recently got a job. About a month ago. I got paid probably 100$ out of the 35 hours a week i work. which was 50$ the first two weeks. Now im not getting paid and they said that i "Didn't earn the rest of my money from the first two checks and last two." And their withholding the money until i do more work. Mind you, These people sit on their ass all day on their phone and make me and my Co-Worker do almost everything that doesnt require a manager. It's like im working for nothing. i had my internet shut off a few days ago and my water is about to get shut off too. I plan on contacting corporate tomorrow to get this shit figured out.

This is so stupid YOU have to be either retarded or trolling.

If i was retarded i wouldnt have a job.
If i was trolling i wouldnt explain my life story.

>life story

about how fucking retarded you are?

Honestly, Not very.

listen man, im starving and i really can't think straight.

SO you decided the best place to get help was Yea Forums? Wtf???? Faggot I hope you starve to death...

Attached: CE70742F-6F77-4045-923A-832924F5C6FD.jpg (120x125, 3K)

I can't go to the local shelters because their closed right now. I cannot use R/Randomactsofpizza Because i don't have enough Karma. My parents refuse to help me. This is the only thing that i thought of that might work.

>not very

>even though im working at a job that isnt paying me,because my boss probably knows how fucking retarded i am and is taking advantage of it

>my parents refuse to help me

well,at least your parents are smart.even though they raised an idiot for a kid

> your your your your

you're... a fuckin idiot

OP dead yet?

Attached: Cheetojak.jpg (1040x1174, 230K)

LIsten man i am not proud of this but i have karma so if you are really struggling tell me what you need off of the sub reddit and what to do and i will do it ok?

I don't understand why yall are being bullies for. Im literally asking for 20$ so i can get some food.

can OP get $20?
nope

Attached: Bronson No.gif (500x224, 478K)