Anyone got the link

Anyone got the link

Attached: DSC_0742.jpg (5056x3792, 1.55M)

watched the grifter yesterday on vhs
sorry no link

What is that

dont watch it user

THE GRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR

Why not? What is it?

Don’t seek it. Thankfully a lot of work has been done to make the normies safe by claiming it’s fake, doesn’t exist, etc.
Just don’t go looking. You’re a 4channer Yea Forumstard, you know how to find shit that shouldn’t be found.
If you value your life, and the lives of everyone fucking around you, do not fucking look for it.
I paid the price for just finding a legit screenshot, and lost my family.
Don’t fucking do it.

I'm gon do it.

I think I can find it. Someone on /x/ probably has it.

How do you find it?

I tell you Stay away.

What’s it?

Yeah no. I went to /x/. Apparently it's not real. They just made it up using different bits of different movies. Also the last bit has something with a baby in it, so illegal to watch.

Maybe that's what they want you to think.

I’m fucking serious. I got hauled in on a psych eval when a cop said I was acting like a danger to myself and others.
I wasn’t doing shit in the store. The store’s security system was conveniently not working that night too. The Pajeet said he couldn’t see me but he said I was acting odd before the cop arrived, and it was just a “coincidence” that they were there going off duty when they had been on a different patrol route on the other side of town that night.
Fucking 72 hour hold and the state shrink said I was normal so charges were dropped and nothing happened to the cops, but while I was in my parents’ home burned down.
Supposedly an electric fire from an old appliance - problem is the refrigerator was fucking brand new. My mom just redid her kitchen, complete remodel.
My computer was also missing once I got out, found it 2 days later in my hall closet and it had the screenshot wiped - no trace of it at all, and the computer died shortly after booting it up.
Don’t fucking do it. Please just don’t.

what the fuck is it?

Attached: 1550114674689s.jpg (125x103, 2K)

Give us a name, fag. No one cares about your shitty made up sob story.

I’m not fucking doxxing myself. I already warned you they would claim it’s fake and not real.
Just drop it and stop looking.

I meant the name of whatever video the screenshot came from you LARPing twat.

obviously fake and gay

A TOR site. The link I had was on my dead HDD.

what happens? link the video

Yeah, great. Awesome I’m glad you believe that. Keep saying it.

I’m fucking done about this.
My dog just started barking at my back door, and he never barks at anything.
I’m done.

what the fuck even is it

LARP harder faggot

Link what is it sounds cool

I tell you again Stay away

what is itttttttt

Just tell us

literally a LARP by sweaty wannabe oldfags who pretend to use Tor

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-234810_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x3040, 673K)

Does anyone here even know how to search the internet? Good God

Attached: e6a.png (622x622, 67K)

THAT'S WHAT IT IS

Attached: 1496087650052.gif (625x626, 561K)