My girlfriend went to Barcelona with a friend

My girlfriend went to Barcelona with a friend
She made the plan before we we're dating and it was too late for me to go with her so fair enough right?

Thing is started acting distant 2 days before she left
Her texts have become less frequent while over there
She went to nightclub straight away after landing (bit of a whorish thing to do)
She put this photo up on her WhatsApp status

I think she is cheating!
Is this a Man's arm in the photo?

I need to be sure
I do love her but all that will turn to hate if I find out she fucked another man

Attached: 20190324_005349.jpg (1080x1580, 465K)

Only thing to do is fly over there and find out. If she's cheating, kill her.

It's hairless but it's thick
What does this friend look like is she fat?

If not then yep that's a guy
You've been cucked now chuck her in the bin

She's back tommorow night
Only went for 3 days

she is being spic-spunked as we speak

Think he's German but I'm inclined to agree
I made out with an Italian last Friday and didn't tell and theres no way she would know (wasn't my fault by the way bitch was drunk)

Broached it with her before she left semi-jokingly

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-010738_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1682, 656K)

I'm from Barcelona... U know the name of the nightclub? I can tell you if its a sex hole or not

>usually

did you measure her pussy before she left? maximum opening, depth, hair count?

She’s cheating OP that’s a man arm you can tell by the forearm.

I think you already know the answer you just want reassurance from us. which I will give you.
yes she's cheating
kill her whole family

And fuck her dog. After or before , dsnt matter

During: makes things more intense

Catwalk Club

Thanks man
I know what I must do

Attached: received_434910916915203.jpg (680x1020, 58K)

imagine walking into someones house, say their eating dinner. you kill their whole family, all while fucking their dog.
kek

You are fucked... Catwalk is a nigga nightclub.... I'm sorry for you OP

Strap it to yourself with a harness

Dude... That response alone should clue you in. "I'm not into spanish men". Her response should have been "I would never cheat on you, silly!"

How long have you been dating?

Attached: buttfucked.gif (297x274, 466K)

put its back legs in your boots

Someone draw this please

We are revolutionizing dogfuck murder sprees.

3 weeks

Attached: 55517414_1997773243678666_6764504260622155776_o.jpg (2048x1365, 287K)

>love
>3 weeks

Probably for the best that shes getting spic dick rn

>I think she is cheating

I hope you're joking because yes. Yes. Fucking obviously fucking yes, she is. Do not be that kind of fool. Yes, she is, 100%.

Didn't really confirmation
She travelled from Galway to Barcelona in a day and then immediately went to a club
What a slut fuck her I'm going to find that Italian again

Attached: 54525271_1997769243679066_4129089843642761216_o.jpg (2048x1365, 238K)

I'm not trying to bring you down OP, bu5 she is definitely going to cheat. You should break up with her. Seriosuly. Plus, if you're not in your late 20s there's no reason to be dating anyway. Good luck. Also go out and fuck something because she is going to be doing it too

The only right move OP

No we've been going out for 3 weeks
I know her for 7 months as "friends" first

Thanks man
Feel down and angry but still hopeful

I know how to be spiteful when I want to be
Will I video the break up and post it here for the keks?

3 weeks ain't shit dude. She is definitely going to be getting dicked down.

She will swear up and down she won't, and when she comes back she will day she didn't. She will be lying to your face. I've been to Barcelona with a group of friends every girl there that was a tourist was fucking and most of them had boyfriends back in the states. Cut your losses now

No you won't because you are a fucking beta

Eh, I don't even think the video for the lulz would be worth your time. It's only been 3 weeks. But hey if you feel like it, go for it. I would say just let it go, and have some fun while she is gone

Don't do that , a breakup , even a weeks one , it's not a moment to share.
But you can share nudes if you have any , always is a good moment for nudes.

OP, full sincerity: You know what she did. You know. You know. Your relationship is over, and to her, based on what you've description here, it was always a matter of planned obsolescence to her. Move on. When she returns, consider her arrival to be her departure. You owe her no explanation despite her tears, and she will and possibly admit to about one third of the truth. Do not fall for it. Let her go and move on. Do not make the same mistake that has been made so many countless times before

Jesus Christ what kind of faggot are you?
You'd swear I've never dumped a girl before

Listen if she is cheating it’s clearly your fault to be honest. You really cannot blame her can you?

Agreed. Females are complete whores innately, and if you entered into a relationship with one voluntarily, that's your own failt

Are you seriously going to break up with girl you love because you are incesure beta fag and some anons told u that ur gf is cheating?

You should fucking kill yourself.

Shes only gone for another 24 hours and im not at university this weekend so theres no free pussy around

when you ask her if she cheated:
she will really try to convince you she didn't, if she didn't.
if she did cheat she will just deny it

You are the sweet sweet summerfag of life, and life is going to rape your soul like the mortal whore it is

Look at the arm!
It's clearly a man

This

Any way to confirm so?

>My girlfriend went to Barcelona

So she left you.
She left you in the immediate physical sense, but she also -left- you and everything you've said here makes that clear. Those whole time that she has been away, in her mind, she left you, and you are not together. Consider the implications of that.
She will return, and you will be an option for her, a starter option, an easy one. She could just pick yo her she left off. She likely will. Bit to her, she left you, so she got to do whatever she wanted to, consequence-free, no guilt necessary for explanations owed to you. You don't even need to know. Why tell you? Keep you ignorant, and return to the benefits that you provide her, no harm done to her life and comfort

Okay well get her drunk. Go through her phone, if you find evidence. Kill her. Stop being a faggot

you will know. deep down I really feel like you will know. just don't let you convince yourself otherwise.

Don't listen to these guys. I know how you feel and its overwhelming and spiraling in and out of anger,you will go overboard. Theres no way to prove she cheated. Ask questions, and force yourself to accept that its all the answers ull get. Then decide for yourself if you can continue the relationship and trust her word.

Attached: s200_clyde.winters.jpg (200x200, 21K)

Dating a girl who is going to Barcelona in may

Should I be worried?

It's done, son.

Most of these fags are just trying to fuel the fire because they want to evade dealing with their own issues, would rather see u lose ur shit.

I'm not a black man as in african american or white as in a white man of caucasion. I am not.

Good idea one more night
So I can get one last fuck
Find evidence
Sneak a few nudes
And get other secret shit to hurt her

So I can fuck her up for a while after I kick her to the side with the Italian
Trimenduous idea user

Attached: trump-1-9-1.jpg (660x440, 24K)

It's March you idiot

I'm going to take her back to mine and fuck her
Then when she's a sleep I'm going to raid her phone
If I find anything incriminating I not only have the moral high ground I also have leverage to make her feel similar to how I feel

You're welcome

being this stupid

You are the prey that the predators choose

You fucking fool

The evidence is gone. You will not see it

Taking her back to yours = Exposing yourself to every single took in her manipulation arsenal

If you allow that, you fucking lose

problem is we just barely started dating

Guessing it would be too much to go with her for 10 days to spain... with her mom

Attached: 1551412521493.jpg (750x1099, 137K)

Either way dipshit, your anxiety is going to be the end of it whether she did it or not. The fact that you brought this to fucking Yea Forums is proof that it's over.

Move on with your life

OP, honestly, do whatever the fuck you're stupid enough to do, but know this: The nature of all this is very plain, and you have no excuse to stay in denial about it. If you choose continue a relationship with her, the consequences of it are as much your fault as hers.

>HELP ME Yea Forums MY GIRLFRIEND TOOK A GET FUCKED BY RANDOM GUYS TRIP IS SHE CHEATING ON ME SHOULD I STAY WITH HER

Is this still real life?

Thanks a million for the advice lads here what I'm going to do

Act absoultely normal
Take her out on a date
Get her drunk/tipsy
Take her back to my house in the distant countryside
Fuck her
When falls asleep
Scan through her phone for evidence

>If she innocent then:
Do nothing and forget this debacle ever happened
Tell her I don't want her going on trips and view her with suscpion
Ask her who's arm that is
If it's a man then ambush him with a jagged rock during Easter Break

>If she's a lying whore then:
Transfer all incriminating information to my phone/drive/laptop
Find out more personal dirt
Hope to find nudes
(If I can find nudes) sneak a few while she sleeps and then try to convince her to take a pic with my dick in her mouth as a momento
Get money she owes me back off her
Confront her about the cheating
Film it
Tell her about all the dirt I have
Get nasty as fuck and try to get her to crack and me look rigid
Leave her stranded in butt fuck nowhere
Ask the Italian girl I kissed out to the College end of semester ball

Stay tuned lads
I'll use the tripfag BarcelonaCatwalk
Hopefully you dribbling faggots can get some nudes and a good break up video out of it

Attached: 1459419_1.jpg (630x630, 65K)

Didn't go with her Mom and she Only went for 3
If it were 10 days I would have no joke gone
Like I said we were friends before we started making bout and fucking so I wouldn't have minded a trip even better if there was beach sex and sangria involved

This. She's there for one thing, and one thing only. To get an STD