Is she attractive /b?

is she attractive /b?

Attached: 2EF022C.jpg (1536x2048, 546K)

looks like about a 6. If she stood up straight and smiled maybe a 7.

thank you for your opinion

would fuck in ass

Attached: 3093034.jpg (1125x1500, 150K)

nice cans

she is very attractive, I love her eyebrows, her hair, her shoulders

Eh, I'd fuck her. She's a solid 6/10

Im gonna go with 8.5

To me she is, but that is a very personal matter...

above average, would love tenderly

6/10

Attached: 8510323162.jpg (2112x1614, 141K)

would like to see nudes?

yes please I would very much

she looks like a supporting cast member from deliverance

She's lovely. Would fuck after a movie. Then she'd have to eat all the eggs.

For a girl that looks like a Boy yeah

Attached: skinny.jpg (319x853, 204K)

>female
>not a burn victim

The answer is always yes.

6.5 Would fuck

terrible photoshop

For me, she is much more attractive than many girls because of her individual look, so unique and radiant. I know it's cliche but I love the structure and color of her eyes contrasted by the short dark hair

would fuck her brains out

That's quite impressive. Why no shadow on her right breast?

Hey this was probably done on the spot in several minutes I think it is quite good

average b-tard would fuck a pencil sharpener gladly if it had a skirt.

I like the first girl much more

I have been refreshing this page like mad where are the nudes

She's the kind of girl I want to drain my seed in the morning with a knife to my throat.

Attached: dasdas.jpg (2048x1536, 433K)

Was she just rescued off of a desert island? I mean I find her uniqueness hot and all but her hair looks... dry

Based OP
Where is she from?
You are a lucky user

Moar

Moar

That's a strangely stimulating image. Waking up one morning to find her straddling you, thrusting onto your dick as you approach orgasm, with a knife to your throat, and a steely look of determination in her eyes. "You are going to come in me", she says, "don't try and move".

She looks like a schizo.
t. a man who had schizos for ex girlfriends.

She is young... many people are older... like older men with money and security...
She is great for eyes, lips, face, skin, youth,... what is not to like... is she doesn't speak English then that is also a plus since that is a challenge, and kind of exotic, interesting that she speak another language,... but also a plus since we can not understand her mother/father uncle/aunt complaints about ... me or other Western Man.

Man, she is young and good looking 6... us men will welcome her.

Attached: 201207395576.jpg (2000x1341, 638K)

guess

Attached: DSC0001378.jpg (2048x1536, 404K)

Wife material

Yes

Yes. 8

10/10 for me

Yeeesssss

I'm thinking Pacific Northwest US or maybe Poland I really have no idea but she looks so special

no way weirdo 7 at best

Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania, Czech, Slovak, Armenia, Poland, Belarus, Georgia, Tajikistan?

Attached: Lazarki_from_Gabra.jpg (1067x800, 723K)

You need favors for to grade an 8? lol

old post

Attached: Ukraine.Bra.jpg (1944x2592, 1.02M)

good hip ratio

From the first pic she could be any north american or north european country From the second pic she definitely looks more Polish, Czech, Lithuanian, etc, the cheeks and nose.

soo different directions why this in particular?
thats really good point of view
good story any more?
thanks its really nice to see what you think I thinkit's a good material to fertilize her?
Anyone goona save pic?

Attached: fahhfak.jpg (2048x1536, 453K)

Obviously

yes. not fat, not deformed, nice and symmetrical, most importantly, white.

healthy white women are always attractive. being white is part of what MAKES them attractive.

always remember that, user.

Saved for future scientific research purposes

I've already saved all of these instantly.
I don't know exactly why I said the Pacific Northwest or Poland but those are both far places from me. I picture far lands from me where gorgeous approachable girls are abundant but it's probably just because I am lonely and pessimistic. But really she is so captivating I would give money time attention ect to pursuing her as a romantic interest, just the idea that she might think im cute too makes me happy

good material for fap?

Attached: DS267.jpg (2048x1536, 457K)

I think so, after many years of lurking these are the first multiple pictures of a specific girl I have saved. Not just for jerking but just looking at clothed pics and wishing I could get to know her

Dude, those curtains... those are the exact same curtains as the rented flat I moved into recently...

that's a lovely wamen

bed is the same too?

No, unfurnished.

most secy pic i think. also for cum tribute i can share video with her sucking a dick and fucking in the ass when she was drunk

Attached: hgna.jpg (2048x1536, 341K)

Not interested in bj's and anal.

She is gorgeous. Nationality? Come on OP, we've had a few guesses.

Are these pics 8 years old or does she just happen to have a flip phone?

That look in her eyes, I'd fuck her till my dick would be unrecognizable

Post the vid

look into her eyes here
Shes from USA

Attached: IMG_2257 modified -.jpg (319x451, 123K)

holy oldfuckingphone batman!

how old are these pics?

Ah, so I was right first time. Thank you OP. She does look very european though, she doesn't look as plastic as most american chicks.

I find her better looking with OP dark hair, I am guessing dark hair the natural color from eyebrows

same, then at least she would have a flatter stomach then

Dumb reasoning, I would rather see her for who she is (gorgeous body) than have her preen and pose perfectly, propping herself up..

It's nice to see someone relaxed

The vid, man, where's the video

This this this this this

also for cum tribute i can share video with her sucking a dick and fucking in the ass when she was drunk

From the OP I admire her uneven tan, her tousled hair, her mosquito bites, her scattered moles

Weird demand but thanks for sharing the pics, I have no interest finding a way to cum on a picture of her, maybe print one out at the library tomorrow? lol

by far my fav picture

tits look amazing in this, just imagining going ather from behind and grabbing a handful of each one, mmm

>mfw

Attached: faceshepard.jpg (1680x766, 91K)

I suck at Photoshop and I could do better than this

less talking more working

at least true girl, only thing missed is my cum on her face

it was fun thread Gj OP

fuck yes

Im not op but vheers m8

Is her name Sara B?

you have a kik OP?

4 1 3 2