Why are women such nasty, vicious creatures?

why are women such nasty, vicious creatures?

Attached: 1483128389733.jpg (1280x1280, 417K)

cause they dont like u cause u weak and dont talk to them they like guys who are asertive and confident and will be strong and have group dominance go to gym gammer incel

Some just are as they know almost any guys will fuck em if they look fit.

In general, they are not. Get your shit together. Think about the reasons why a woman would want to hang out with you. Think about what you have to offer. Think. Workout. And stop being a bitter incel. Friendly advice.

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png (728x816, 467K)

Incel alert

They have something all men desire between their legs, and learn from an early age how to use that to their advantage.

this

yeaaaaaaaah, the streets are full of assertive, dominant, strong males

They posses the power over men try summon a sucabus its Baisicly the same but they rape you and leave its a win erry teim

so be one what's holding you back why is so hard to work out 5 days a week for a hour, and a hour is fuck all I bet you spend 4 hours a day at least playing vidya

also, fuck you

i would beat your ass

good, I see you are getting back into healthy masculinity. Keep it up and you will not ruin your life.

I'm not sure the question. U like. But U Question. & U Ask more.

Attached: color.BjX4jYh.jpg (640x640, 266K)

They have pea sized brains.

because they're usless stupid and easy to please.

We allowed them to have rights

I still can't believe you white Knights are so pent up about defending women. Most are factually insane. At least American women are. There's nothing wrong about OPs statement

When I came out of the womb, my mother held my fresh body up to the male doctor and said, "sweetie, it's your sole purpose in life to use your sexual charm to either manipulate or mock males like the one you see before you". As a woman, that's just what I aspire to be: an unintelligent, rude, attention-seeking, and judgemental meatbag with no concern for the feelings of men. I get off on being a huge fucking jerk and I make it my mission every single day to put males in a bad mood. Hell, I'm doing it right now

They aren't held accountable. From birth they are doted on and allowed to get away with far more than males. New Wave feminism has only made it worse, but there's been a huge gender bias in the legal system that also gets worse every year. Result is self-entitled cunts who can't do anything for themselves, no common sense, expect to get away with everything, and often do.

itt: serious masculine insecurities

dude, did anything I wrote come out as unreasonable? Just check yourself. There is no hostility from my side