Why women love hair pulling during sex?

Why women love hair pulling during sex?

Attached: 26.jpg (2495x1663, 341K)

not all of them do but pulling of the hair in a way stimulates some nerves on the scalp.Certain massages consists of tugging of the hair.

everyone is different maybe they like being taken in the moment the fucked from behind its dirty its spicy it keeps the sex life vibrant and young some weird shit like that i think nigga

It is about control. Women want to feel helpless and submissive during sex. The more dominant and powerful the man acts the more turned on she gets.

Why women want to feel helpless and submissive? Is it from nature? How does that translate to the world outside of bedroom if its nature and thus omnipresent?

tiddi spank

What do you mean tiddi spank? You mean the tits dance more if the bitch is hair pulled and fucked?

The man is supposed to be stronger physically. Listen to any women talk about a hot guy. They always say shit like "I would let him do anything he wanted to me". They want to guy to take control. There is also the societal pressure that a girl isn't supposed to be sexually aggressive. They want rough sex but if they initiate it they suffer an external stigma of being called sluts. If the guy forces himself on her (and it has to be the hot guy) she gets what she wants without the social backlash.

Well my problem is that I want it rough and I even say it, then I'm a slut and guys won't do it to me because it would be "a favor" and they want to be the ones "winning". If I don't say it, the fucking morons don't do it as well, because they are scared of hurting my feelings or some shit. I fucking hate betas. Thanks for the answer my man.

It’s in our nature. It’s in our genes. Think about it, the men who fucked the most and passed on their genes throughout history are the conquerors who raped and pillaged. The women who enjoyed that or accepted it also passed on the most.

okay, Senator Sanders

Explain feminism and modern age need for equality between sexes then.

>because they are scared of hurting my feelings or some shit

Blame that shit on the "No means no" feminists. Most guys are terrified to be accused of rape or at the very least have the sex come to a screeching halt because he slapped your ass too hard or flipped you into the next position too hard. And every girl I have know didn't want to ask for it because asking for it ruins the moment somehow. The want the guy to spontaneously read their minds and know she wants it that way that time. Guys are indoctrinated from the very beginning of sexuality to always be gentile and never hurt a girl. Your guys (yeah, sure you're a chick) just never had the opportunity to be that way. Girls are taught to not want it either.

That just tells you how old and consistent that it. Going all the way back to arranged marriages (for white people) and fairytales where the damsel needs rescuing. The old "bodice ripper" romance novels never went out of style.

And this is why I lift, and go straight for the throat or hair of any girl I fuck, I think I've been asked to tone it down exactly once ever.

Yeah, I agree that asking for it really ruins the moment. Unless I beg for it and make myself even a bigger slut, but that's completely different narrative I don't always want to go to. I was lucky few times to met guys who fucked me properly and roughly, like the stupid bitch I am, and then treat me with respect outside of the bed (but still showing me who's in charge in subtle ways). It seems it's getting harder and harder to meet men like that.

Yeah, I fucking hate when it is actually guys who ask if it is not too much or something. Like that ruins so much. Just fuck us like whores and be happy about it, we all love it.

Blame women for that. A girl begging to be choked and slapped just screams crazy bitch and not in the good way. Guys have been systematically beaten down starting in jr high and told that the girl is in absolute control from start to finish in (and out of) bed.

A virgin male wrote this.

I think women want to be treated equal when it's about agreed-upon fairness.

Consenting to be dominated in bed is fair.

Yeah I know its our fault and the stupid feminazi movements.

Whatever you say user.

women like to feel desired.

But the consenting factor takes all the moment away. I dont mean to start rapes, but giving consent "hey dominate me pls" is so fucking dumb. At least to me. I just like when i get fucked roughly without asking.

>Consenting to be dominated

Contradictory terms. If you truly consent it isn't truly being dominated.

Tits or gtfo then.

buncha virgins itt

Tbh i want to feel fucked and used, not desired. I want to feel like a slut. Maybe thats just me. I have desire for more romantish sex like cuddle-sex thing.

Not here for that, just for a little chat. Feel free to think im big hairy man, fine by me.

>Feel free to think im big hairy man

You do understand our reluctance to believe you, right?

Thats okay user, im just here to have a small conversation about hair pulling.

>Why women love hair pulling during sex?
I don't know, but talking about it put me in the mood for lubing my ass and sitting on a dildo

Attached: 1250026424214.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Thats so gay, user. I hope youre a girl.

>im just here to have a small conversation about hair pulling.

What about choking and ripping clothes etc? How is it different from a rape other than you liking it?

Attached: 1525101888126.jpg (345x337, 70K)

I mean if youre into more dangerous stuff then setting up a safe word is a thing. Ripping clothes is bad because it costs money.

Sorry i didnt mean to trigger entire thread by my comments. Ignore the "all" part of it.

thread ended after this post

Attached: 1257529512620_skirt2.jpg (452x174, 18K)

lol. its true tho

do you like hair pulls too then?

>do you like hair pulls too then?
Yes

Attached: 1257535822601-.jpg (512x512, 52K)

I like the rougher stuff including rape but even a safeword is breaking the immersion. How is a guy going to know a girl is into that without risking a break up or worse?

Look for rough fucking and hair pulling and calling your girl a dumb slut you dont need any safeword. But for raping and violence you just need it, otherwise it can end up badly.

How many of your friends know this about you?

Friends? I dont have any friends, im and old bitch now and just keep people who entertain me mildly. Those who need to know i tell them. Sometimes let them fuck me too.
The glory days of big friendships are over, eaten and destroyed by social media.

Not a single accurate response in the whole thread.

The pain center and pleasure center of the brain are closely connected, with varying levels of those connection between people. These centers become more active during sex due to the chemicals which are released meaning pain signals can get confused for pleasure signals, leading to things like slapping and hair pulling to actually be pleasurable rather than painful experiences.

Whether someone finds pain pelasureable is entirely based on their brain connections. Psychological processes are involved in sex because it stimulates the release of those chemicals, which is why the concept of 'dominating' can be 'sexy'. What is really happening is just arousal by chemical release.

/thread

Its still a chemical reaction caused by a male dominance. The thread remains absolutely correct.

I’m a dude and I love it when I have my hair pulled while I’m fucking someone, it’s fucking hot

Sounds believable. How about before you became this dried up old hag?

Because it's about dominance. A typical woman wants to be overpowered by a strong dominant way. If you think about it, it's evolution.

What do you mean evolution? Bitches whine about feminism every chance they get.

well im almost 30 so a decade ago i was much more vanilla and still trying to find my one true love. It didnt happen and over time i just got lucky meeting people opening new kinky doors for me.

30 isn't that old.

I think bitches are most fuckable around 16-22. After that we are becoming puffy and more annoying as time goes.

Fuckable as fare as looks go, sure but no teenager is trainable as a girlfriend until her mid 20's

They just want to have their cake and eat it too.