I found this in my roommates room, is it drugs?

I found this in my roommates room, is it drugs?

Attached: IMG_20190323_182502.jpg (3480x4640, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh no op

Sniff it and see

It made me light headed and kinda hard lol

Well first of all your roommate is a homosexual.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

I don't think so, he doesn't seem gay

Your roommate is a fag

That's poppers. It's supposed to be sniffed and it relaxes muscles. Fags use it to make anal easier... so your roommate likes it in his anus...

Oh he's definitely gay

Drink it

Tried it myself, and it hits quickly, but it's short and makes my head red as shit.

Should I try and fuck him? He's kinda feminine

Go for it. At least your sure, that he is into it...

Got a pick of him?

>pick
Picture
Pic
Pick
Pickture

Pycktur
And fuck you.

Sniffing is safe. Drinking it will kill you.

I thought I did but I don't, he kinda looks like this

Attached: cdmy8v12gzj21.jpg (640x854, 111K)

why the fuck do you have this pic

I'd fuck him.

>he kinda looks like this
So did you just go browse a bunch of nudes and go, yup this one's close enough

>is it drugs?

it says nail polish remover user...

Twist: OP is a fag, that's his bottle of poppers, he posted this just to fantasize about gay shit with you tools.

Those are called poppers. They loosen your butthole. If he's doing poppers, he's getting high and getting fucked by men.

thats definitely poppers, nail polish remover is a common cover, similar to bath salts.
Doesn't mean he is gay, although it is a drug commonly used by gays to relax the throat or anus. If he uses other drugs he is probably just an addict.

I just googled cute twink dark hair and picked one that looked like him

Common euphemism used to sell poppers. Go in a sex shop and they will semi-discretely have a selection of small bottles of "nail polish remover."

This is a really good thread

Attached: 7ub48peojeg21.jpg (1764x2651, 202K)

Attached: fi4erge9dgj21.jpg (540x720, 37K)

>fag use asshole loosener drugs
you learn something new every day

random nudes, why?

sorry, just thought I'd post a few pics of myself

is his dick bigger or smaller than in this pic?

Idk I've never seen it

It says nail polish remover on it, fucking retard.

Gtfo of your roommates room you creepy pos

Here is the normal bottle of that stuff. Even thoes "nail polish remover" ones have "Never fake it" on the cap and are sold as "room odorisers" so you can put two and two together...

Attached: rush_poppers3.jpg (830x830, 58K)

Why is his body so flat as if a tank had run over him?

Twist 2: guerilla marketing by Rush.

Fuck, OP even if you don't fuck you should snag it. Amyls are fun af even if you're not into taking dick.

Also don't snoop in your roommates shit penis breath

Are you sure you're not gay?

Take it all and see what happens, you fucking faggot.

That crap went out in the early 1990s. It's nasty shit, you might as well huff RAID.

The only useful thing I've found for nail polish remover is if I'm gluing shit together and get some on my fingers, the nail polish remover aka acetone will take that right off.

try to light it up

it's popper, it's legal, it increases your bpm for a few seconds, gay people sniff it before taking a dick up the ass because it relaxes your muscles, i tried it once, it didn't really make a difference

take a full dripper full and find out. actually to be safe only take one or two drops.

Jerking off on poppers is real nice

nvm that's nail polish shit u noob

You tried it before taking dick?

Take a deep whiff and go jerk off

how does it feel

Yes

You dont have to be gay. Take a big ol sniff it'll give you a huge rush and make you red in the face. You'll also have a problem speeking for a 20 seconds or so lol

For the little while it's affecting you, you'll do absolutely anything to get off. It drives you totally insane for like 20 seconds. Only if you're jerking it though, if you just take it normally it just makes you retarded for a little while

Attached: 1532200964423.jpg (870x790, 277K)

Yeah, its actually kinda fun to do. It jus probly kills a lot of brain cells lol. It smells terribel too

People swear by it, really didnt help any?

post boipussi

It seems as if most of the anons in this thread are naturally retarded and be on /mlp sucking up ponies.

You still have problems speeking.