How would a good lawyer even get me off probation and shit? I’m not even spamming or being annoying i just mean how

How would a good lawyer even get me off probation and shit? I’m not even spamming or being annoying i just mean how

What does a lawyer that costs more or whatever do anything different? I get theres more time and shit try spend on it but what does a lawyer say or do that gets them to do it?

Do they point out facts about the case where it was an unjust arrest or do they go back and forth with the judge and DA behind the scenes or something trying to work out a deal

If its a standard rule that you have to do at least half your probation how does a lawyer get people out of it way earlier and before that?

Attached: DA7E4627-5A87-4BD7-86BD-D4D256EE90DD.jpg (236x177, 8K)

i'm about to graduate law school next month with a concentration in criminal defense and a job lined up at the Public Defender's office making $60,000 per year and i don't have the slightest idea.

Do you think its a good idea to get one? Can a lawyer give you definitive answer like yes or no on what they can do or do they not know until they go to court?

Have you been on an internship or anything before and saw what they do?

Not a lawyer but I was defended for an offence I did commit and won.
Theyre basically experts at challenging evidence mixing up the plaintiffs and running their stories in circles.

So if the officer or whoever doesn't have an airtight solid case they'll just jab holes in their story and ask leading questions and confuse them until the entire narrative falls apart. If they can't they'll just try and argue you don't deserve as much punishment as you got and try to reduce it.

You can really fuck with someone's head if you know what you're doing. Even implant false memories or make them question real ones.

Yeah i know that shit I’m talking shit like even not in a trial at all. Like i see celebrities and shit that get off probation early as hell with a good lawyer or people get a ton of serious charges and they just end up with a crazy good plea without even going to trial

discord..gg/FKnkJYE
(delete the extra dot)
server with no rules! post whatever you want, loli, gore, wins, etc...

If you’re a nigger, you’ll never get off probation.

Oh..no idea

I just want it changed to unsupervised or transfer it

Call one in your area and talk to them and ask them questions.

But just one though? How do I even know who the hell to call or where to start? Sorry to ask all the questions

It’s rural as hell out here too

You get off of probation once you pay what you owe them. That's literally all they care about.

Should volunteer/intern at a company that does this so you can get exposed to it.

Your court appointed attorney could probably do it if you pay them.

Everything I read online says you have to pay off all fines, wait at least half way, get the P.O. to agree to it, then get the judge too

I already payed for one I got a plea deal where I’m in a program to get my charges reduced and when I go to get it reduced I just wanna get it changed to unsupervised after that

The PO doesn't want to deal with you. Once you pay the fines, they will either put you on unsupervised probation or just let you off probation altogether. Depends on where you are.

I’m not half way through with it yet everything online says only at the half way point and with perfect behavior

A good lawyer knows the prosecutors and judges and works out a deal where you pay less.
Source: I have a good lawyer and instead of paying $6,000+ for my recent court appearance, I paid less then $800.

Pay all fines and fees.
Do about half the time.
Pay a lawyer to have the paperwork done.
It will take a little while because they don't give a fuck about you.
Don't piss dirty.

So it’s best to get a local one? And they’re just friends and say ay let this dude off. Aight lol

How did you know which one to pick?

Family lawyer so I kinda lucked out

Call the court reporter department at the courthouse. Strike up a conversation and ask them who they think is a good attorney. They witness a lot of cases and have the best inside knowledge.