So, not gonna go into detail but looking at possibly doing LSD in the near future...

So, not gonna go into detail but looking at possibly doing LSD in the near future, anyone got anything for or against it // personal experiences?

Attached: lsd_from_google.jpg (732x549, 80K)

>137 [Reply]▶
I like olives

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 1448939433920s.jpg (249x227, 10K)

Weird, friend of mine who I used to take acid and shrooms with used this pic as his profile pic everywhere.
This thread totaly reminded me of some great times I've had.

OP.
Do you know how many micrograms you're getting into?
It's your first time I assume? Might consider a tripsitter, strongly.
Weed always helps me level things out for me when on trips but be careful with it.

make sure to leave a day for it, i.e. take it before 12

If it actually is LSD, and not that nbomb shit or whatevers going around these days

It’s long. If you haven’t tried anything else then try something like mushrooms or n,n dmt first.

this. if not you will be up all night.

> (OP)
>It’s long. If you haven’t tried anything else then try something like mushrooms or n,n dmt first.
Second that....LSD last for hours on hours you will be up alllll night and into the next day and sleep is near impossible. I also found that I clench my teeth all super hard when I'm zoning out so gum was a MUST

Get valium or some benzodiazepines.
It help tocome down if anything bad happens.
Choose a good place, good persons to be with, in security and it will be fine.

Smoke some good grass after the lsd it will kick in the trip dont be a bitch!!!!

Be prepared to have an elivated body temp. This is normal. You wont be hungry, but you should for sure drink water. Try not to be surround things that make your nervous or people you dont like. Go outside and look at trees. They look amazing. Play with playdough or kinetic sand. Watch obscure art films. Make sure you have gum or something tI chew on. It's not as insane or scary as people pretend. Your senses are just altered.

ive done acid 5 times now.
its really fun, but plan on starting by noon otherwise you won't be able to sleep by 2am.
it's really fun. for a first time I would recommend maybe 200ug (still very fun, but I don't get visuals). you'll understand what it's going to do to you before you cut the brakes and go for 300-350ug.

The next day you won't feel 100%. just wait one more day and you'll feel normal again.

Anything that happens to you just remember you're on acid. everything you think will feel profound.
otherwise enjoy. Smoke weed while doing it. IMO the weed cancels out all of the unpleasant parts of acid. (not that there are many or that they ruin the experience)

It’s fun to do once i guess. People way into are fucking weirdos or are faggy wookies. It lasts wayy too long in my opinion. Mushies are better in that regard. No gay ass afterglow with mushies either.

Have some seroquel on had too, or anything similar. If you have a bad trip taking a bunch of serquel will 100% stop it and it’ll just make u pass out if you take enough.

Taken lsd a few times and every time I planned on taking 100ug for a mellow trip and ended up taking 200ug as didn't kick in after 30 or so and got sick of waiting but then it kind of just hits you.

200ug is a good amount but I would recommend 100ug first time. Some guy I worked with used to get it off silk road back in the day and alpha etc and gave me it free as he was a weird aus fag.

Some tips

> it will last almost 12hrs so have your schedule cleared and a day for the hangover
> be careful who you're around you don't want anyone trying to wig you out as its a rabbit hole when it starts
> make sure your frame of mind is good even if you have to put it off a couple of weeks
>plan your time so you have plenty to do
>it will be obvious you're on lsd so beware of that if parents or anything
> if you're prone to ever getting paranoid on bud lsd can be 50x worse so i would avoid going outside your first trip.

I once flushed an oz of bud when I got paranoid on LSD but otherwise it was good, one of my fondest memories is being off my tree on lsd at 5am at my friends place with his server pulled out in my room and a screen attached with him fixing something while I browsed Yea Forums looking at a girl licking a cat and his dad comes down screaming and I turn and look with massive penny pupil's and the pic in background.

The feeling you will probsbly like, it's almost an electric feeling all over and you will notice subtle changes at first before it peaks such as your ceiling edges not being straight and almost moving like a wobbly line.

Your phone will look like the icons are under water and music will sound amazing, almost laggy.

Just beware of your state of mind and make sure you have stuff to get you back from a negative spiral like funny content or easy going stuff. It's a long ride and can be intense.

I wouldn't recommend bud tbh as bud can make some people edgy so last thing you want is being edgy on Lucy. Plus first time I think it's worth experiencing it in its purest form.

Tbh also did truffles when in Amsterdam and didn't enjoy it compared to lsd. Apparently truffles is similar to shrooms which I've not done. Truffles make you feel sick imo and the high comes and goes in waves but fun fact you can apparently curb shrooms and truffles with a sugary drink.

>no mirrors
>get a lot of bottled water, don't get dehydrated
>get a trip coach, someone who you trust to help if the trip goes bad
>you risk ego death
>have some benzos on hand for sleep
>take one hit and wait at least an hour don't keep taking hits
>wear comfy sneakers and don't take them off if you go wandering
>have a candle you can play with

I did this last trip spent an hour staring in the mirror questioning myself and wondering wtf I am and what people think of me.

This was a few years ago, not used it since as opportunity not come up plus atm not in right environment.

Instead of being a pussy and get a trip sitter and stupid shit like that. Get two tabs and drop them both. You're trying to have an experience aren't you. If so, drop both tabs at the same time and go to everything you possibly can while on it. Don't be a pussy and start freaking out.

Personally I would say my trip sitter made it worse by purposely trying to wig me out.

I mean, at like 200ug you're self aware enough to know not to do anything stupid and as long as you plan ahead properly then you would be fine.

2 tabs is OK if like 100ug but it depends.

Doesn't have to be a trip coach but a friend who has done it before and knows the traps. Music can also be a conduit to cathartic experiences while on LSD. An intense trip can make you stronger and clear out the mental cobwebs if done right.

You had a shit trip coach. Just pick someone tried and true and you'll be taken care of if shit goes bad.

A “trip coach” is some of the stupidest shit I have heard yet.

Drop your tab, go outside and find something to do.

They had no experience, was just there to make sure I did nothing dumb my first time. They made it worse and didn't even stop me flushing an ounce of bud looked like ants crawling around.

If I did it again it would be solo as I don't trust my current housemate to also not troll me.

I personally see it as something I would do annually to clear the cobwebs and self reflect in lsd and it's unique experience.

Nice copy pasta faggot

Nah I believe any amount is okay. I've driven around on 800 ug with everything looking 2D and swirling around. Unless it's going to make you unable to move like you commonly would.

LOL wouldn't like to think I was roaming around outside on 200ug or something with obvious penny pupil's and the potential to have a negative trip. I personally would totally avoid going outside first time.

It's not a party drug, it's a thinking man's drug

What country are you from?

Don't,. If you do it, you will feel different the rest of your life. It's not like weed or alcohol were you feel the same after a few days. You will be changed

United States

I've had a few people say that to me about friends we know who took lsd where they say the friend is different.

Personally I always without fail experience the ceiling edges the same as I did on lsd if I look at them where they aren't straight and appear to move wavily.

> No mirrors
don't get me started
>Ego death
Of course
>Take one hit
Found that our the hard way
>Candle???
I don't understand that last one

>>Candle???
>I don't understand that last one

Get one of those fat candles your mom has and play with the flame and melted wax. The texture, heat, smell, danger, fire is intense on acid.

Wew hew hew, boombadoop! Wahahaahahhahahaha holy cow I'll have you know I write each and every single one of these!

Attached: 1551069356971.jpg (740x740, 185K)

It's one of the safest drugs you can possibly take.
I'd recommend you look up 1p-lsd and get that instead. It's legally grey, made in labs, cheaper, but most importantly it's safer.
Street LSD isn't always LSD and there are some alternatives out there that can kill you.

Maybe not first trip, I feel like that could be dangerous for a first timer haha.

For a long time after taking lsd it warped my mind how we are simply biological creatures with these biological material brains that can decompose and how they are bizarrely capable of speech and engaging with you. I guess it blew my mind that these other biological creatures were capable of engaging with me that came from nothing and will be nothing.

Anyone else experienced similar?

if its bitter its a spitter. many people label research chems as lsd very often

Careful with your dose. Way back when I was in high school a kid took some and ended up running around the school field with his cock in hand, jerking off and running up to fat native chicks and telling them to fuck him.

LSD is not for everyone. Shrooms blew my fucking mind though. Best visuals ever.

Yeah, my skin started to feel like wax, like my body was a figure in a wax museum. Then I looked in the mirror and saw my skull.

I took truffles and spent the day watching clouds. I think lsd has better closed eye visuals though.