What do you think about armor-piercing rounds?

What do you think about armor-piercing rounds?

Attached: 8A76B75C-0A87-4939-8694-B9F4E68F5A54.jpg (640x480, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

expensive yet useful

I think they are more effective at piercing armour than other kinds of rounds

I think they can serve the purpose of piercing armor with the agenda calls for such a thing.

Too regulated.

Good for armor-piercing.

Too pricey. Most targets will, at most, be wearing a bullet proof vest and a helmet. Shoot in the extremities with a regular bullet and you will be fine.

I prefer High explosive

People aren’t armour plated. If you are targeting something that is, excellent choice. Otherwise, unnecessary

I'd say keep a crate or two just in case, but for the most part fairly unnecessary. Wait until they go on sale too, no need to blow a ton of money on something not immediately needed.

can they kill robocöp?

Great for shooting knights.

I want some

What brands are good for 5.56?

of the ku klux klan?

better than armor-piercing squares

t. someone who doesnt understand combat

Very useful as we all know how thick the armor of the common deer has become in recent years due to natural selection.

based user

Attached: 1503600187496.jpg (1210x1016, 207K)

They make armor-piercing high explosive rounds for the .50 BMG rifle but it’s a seperate tax stamp per bullet ($200) for destructive devise plus cost of the bullet ($65 a round)

Attached: 41DABACF-9DCA-417B-97CF-D309D1ADA7ED.png (440x223, 25K)

discord
=|+|--|535|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

I think Amerifats are hilarious. You don't need IS, you do a great job of killing each other. :D

This looks like a rather stupid design.
Shouldn't they put the incendiary behind the penetrator and the bursting chage inside it?

A+ to use during a police raid

No idea, I roll with 7.62 not 5.56 and even then I have a bolt action.

If you can get some surplus I'd recommend it, anything that says green-tip.

IMI - if you can stomach shooting jewish ammunition.
Lake City - If you like dropped ammo
Federal - If you're a basic bitch
PMC - if you like brazilians

It’s designed for using against vehicles. The velocity of the round allows the tungsten carbide penetrator to go into the armor before it explodes so it forces the shockwave into the vehicle and kills whoever is inside

What about some good AP brands for .308 lapua?

Blow it out of your HIV infected ass

The last time I went deer hunting, that damned thing was wearing a bullet-proof vest. I'm completely serious.

Armor piercing rounds are absolutely essential if we are to maintain dominance over the animal world.

Smartass fuck

No it's for the Grand Wizard Lizard KuKluKan

(Not that killing is good. I’m just describing the purpose of AP explosive rounds)

That is not armor piercing ammunition. That is an M855A1 NATO 5.56 round. It is the new version of the standard issued ammunition for NATO countries to be used in their standard battle rifles, replacing the old "green tip" round. It has a penetrator but is not considered armor piercing.
Faggot.

Well you better bet your ass that thing is going to get through a kevlar vest. So it’s armor piercing

I have a functioning penis and make a decent living, so I don’t think about them. Enjoy your compensatory measures kek

False. Almost any high velocity rifle round will penetrate a "kevlar vest", armor piercing ammunition is ammunition that can penetrate ceramic plate and steel armor. Kevlar vests, aka "soft armor" is designed to stop pistol and low velocity rifle ammunition as well as shrapnel and flack. It is not really armor.

I'm not a cop, or politician. I have nothing to be concerned about.

It’s still body armor by definition.

Not a great valentine's gift

My high velocity penis can penetrate your soft targets

Why not just throw a nuke lmao

Attached: Castle Bravo.jpg (700x560, 98K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190323-181705_Firefox.jpg (1401x1308, 720K)

The nra instructor shot the Southernland Springs guy where he was vulnerable.

They charge some poor bastardized with manufacturing them when they found he sold ammo to the las Vegas shooter. Apparently you can buy them, but not make them. Makes sense.

Quite useful for penetrating cinder block slabs also armor probably.

Effective against armored personnel.

>795720311
What the fuck am I supposed to think about fucking ammunition?

Stop fucking glorifying anything related to killing and hate. I'm fucking tired, let's just chill. Why the fuck won't we humans just chill? Like fucking apes can't agree on shit thinking we are so cool. FUCK. FUCK YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE.

I agree; what nonsense. Makes about as much sense as thinking you need anything more than a basic handgun so as to protect against “duh tyranny of duh gubmint”
Always brings a smile, knowing that somewhere out there a whole lot of cowardly low wage white guys are immersed in hilarious fantasies of banding up with other limp dick retards and shooting up the military, who is there in your shithole town to enforce tyranny on behalf of duh gubmints. Part Red Dawn, part Walking Dead, and all hilariously gay. Pew pew pew!

Better make them count fuck that's expensive

Any .223 round will go thru level I, II, and IIIA soft kevlar vest you fucking idiot. Doesn't make it AP. AP is a very specific definition.

They unironically pierce armors

don't you know violence and domination are the only reasons we're here today, young brother? embrace it, practice it, love it.

nice mental breakdown user

Attached: 1453062266831.jpg (235x215, 9K)

I don't expect being attacked by a tank anytime soon

Oh I'm not shure what holds the most faggotry value the post or the reddit spaces... I assume you are vaping and stroking your beard and wearing shit grin as you type under a plume of organicly sourced vape juice.

Just because it was shouldn't mean we have to. Fucking tired of this shit. FUCK

neither do i...now that i own 1000s of rounds of this ammo

>stop hate
>chill
>proceeds to go apeshit
you on your period or something?

I’m not sure how being tired of fat little weak low wage white niggers crowing about their pussy guns and ammo is indicative of a “mental breakdown”
Seems to me the one obsessed with guns and ammo is the one with the weak fragile mind. Can’t argue that fact.
>hey guise look at me I’m a warrior patriot! What’s your opinion of dis bullets dat you wills never need, unless you’re a drug lord or a cop. I has them and love them cuz Dey make me feel like a man, even for just a blissful moment.
Sure, kid—you’re mentally strong. Kek

just drunk

Not sure what’s gayer about this post: is it your inability to form a coherent sentence or spell basic words correctly, or is it the fact that you fancy yourself some masculine type, when you’re the worthless white nigger pussy so afraid of other men he needs his guns. Doesn’t just need them. Obsesses over them.
Must be tough, having zero socioeconomic value and a tiny limp dick
Poor chimp.

Nothing says worthless moron coward like this retard post. Well done.
>imagine how much revenue is generated by fat limp dick sissy cowards buying up useless ammo they will never need. No wonder the gun lobbies are always getting these idiots all scared and riled up

how does this affect you?

Attached: 1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg (600x599, 93K)

Poor chimp oh how I keked I don't even own a gun or live in the US.
It seems I touched a nerve maybe go grab a cold can of soy milk and calm down that's what your type of men do right... Oh sorry I assumed your gender faggot.
+1 for no spaces

Attached: 1552920741391.jpg (400x400, 10K)

I need armor piercing bullets because my 12 year old is already concerned about what she eats

Attached: Gilderoy Lockhart.jpg (383x480, 62K)

I think that if you can't kill it with your hands that it deserves to kill you. Bunch of pussies chucking rocks out of glorified slingshots.

>What do you think about armor-piercing rounds?
Ha, fooled you! I don't wear armor!

they pierce armor, you know.. like a flammenwerfer werfs flammen.

Not as smart as the deer who nabbed himself a bulletproof vest & wore it.

supposedly a 30-06 can pierce a level 4 vest, and those vests are supposedly unavailable to "civilians"

wait, 30-06 is the biggest they can stop supposedly

this is why we need IQ tests for wannabe gun owners.

Alcohol and guns don't mix. Go to a trap thread.

My thoughts exactly.

$65 bullet taking out a $50000 car or a $2 million helicopter, or a $50million fighter jet when sniping its control panel in a hanger. It's worth it.

>hurr durr da secund amedmont iz 4 hoonting n shiiiet

Good to know you are worthless foreign garbage. I appreciate your tears and comedic gibberish. Please continue with your crying.

If you ever want to go on a massacre in America you better have armor piercing rounds. A third of the population has an armor stat of 300 pounds.

>Hurr durr duh second amendments iz to help protect me from duh mean gubmints! And the King!
>never mind that if duh gubmints really wanted to “tyrannize” me and duh other fat low wage gun loving pussies like me, my gay guns will offer me no advantage, victory or defense.
>having this tiny of a limp dick.

Shiny and chrome. Me likey.

Attached: 8610678013.jpg (2112x1614, 141K)

>united states has spent well over a trillion dollars trying its best to protect Iraq and Afghanistan from uneducated hillbilly farmers.

that's the point of the 2nd amendment.
one person vs the powerful US.
the US will always win.
but lots of lone wolves will put a big enough dent in it that the government will listen.
you don't have to take down the US military.
you just need to take down a few senators or senators family members before they start listening.

that's the point of the 2nd amendment.