Richfag here, any USA NEETs or anons who are just tired of the goddamn grind want to be my driver? I live 1...

Richfag here, any USA NEETs or anons who are just tired of the goddamn grind want to be my driver? I live 1.5-2 hours away from my work through stop-and-go traffic. I would provide you with a room, food, booze/whatever you're into, other basic needs, and a small stipend. Your only work would be those 3-4 hours a day driving - you can do whatever you want while I'm at work, as long as you're sober and able to pick me up when I need to go home. I also will probably start working from home 1 day a week, so you would have a weekday to yourself (in addition to the weekends).

Any interest, questions, suggestions?

Attached: she_has_a_penis.jpg (774x959, 39K)

where do you live faggit

This isn't Craig's List, sweetie.

Attached: 1550042173783.jpg (400x539, 128K)

>checked
Outside of Boston, but I'd be willing to fly a good candidate out.

Will you pay for feminization?

Sure

and checked, sorry

even from finland?

1 way economy flights from Helsinki->Boston are like USD300, sure hwy not

lol it's working better than clist so far einstein

Fuck it. Where outside Boston exactly, I'm familiar with the area. Kik me at jlevin13 to give details.

I'm an EMT in Boston. How much do you pay?

long as you have a driver's licence, obviously, although it's not super hard to get one here, but idk if you're not a resident

i can drive, i drove 4 years importing illegaly with fake license from bolivia to paraguay. im a white european male in austria right now. would drive for you if you fly me out

y

>I would provide you with a room, food, booze/whatever you're into, other basic needs, and a small stipend.

I'm fine with other work, but don't EMTs have 24 hours shifts tho? I don't want to die because you haven't slept in 36.

Pilot user here, Im from the New England area and will be back there over the summer, if you are for real I am almost at the point I can fly commercially, I could be your driver/ pilot when ever you need a ride. Also, I make a lot of bread

I mean, I could probably get a worker visa if I already have a job

What's the stipend? And no, my company doesn't have that requirement.

I'm not rich enough to need a pilot, hopefully someday.

Ever heard of taxis, Uber, Didi, Cabify, etc.

Dude just get a cessna 172 they are cheap as shit if you do it right and can half your time getting places. Also, while having a pilot may sound expensive its not too bad and then you get to say you have a personal pilot

Are you retarded? For 2x 2 hour drive? That would cost like $500 a day

LOL
"I got a pilot"
"Then y fuk this clown drivin you around"
"Because I don't have a fucking plane/helicopter, I just got a pilot"
"Are you fukn retarded?"

Nigga you could have a plane and a car

So basically sit in a car for 12 hours a day 4 days a week?
Yeah that would need to be a hefty salary

nah you could do other things while I'm at work, don't need to sit in the parking lot wtf - could play games at a cafe or excercise or study or joyride idgaf

Only if you promise to murder me.

retard, he said he wasnt that rich so stfu

Architect, philosopher, Mexican, Kik.

Then he isnt rich my dude