Make and share your own maps Yea Forums

make and share your own maps Yea Forums

Indeed im looking for a post some user posted here a long ago with the same topic. Now I need to make one for a class project and I was wondering if there exists a website that help you to do something related with pic related. All I get is useless.

>OP you are a faggot, that image is from a game.

Yes, indeed, but i need your help. While waiting, im drawing a map with my zero drawing skills on paint.

Attached: damn.jpg (326x249, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make a map how so? like, a basic road map? any map as long as it has a key (legend)?

does it need to look super good?

Something like this. It's my main model and inspiration

Attached: model.jpg (1157x549, 300K)

hm...ok. give me about 10 to 20 minutes (i am lazy) in paint.net. does it need to look like it was made on paper?

No, It would be great if its even done like with the first pic style, but without names written on it.

Imagine a city tourist map but without the names of the most important places. That's all I need

kind of like this? it's a real quick mockup and not the final thing.

Attached: gayassmap.png (162x263, 4K)

yeah! It's looks nice user!

lol it doesnt but alright

so, no labels on this map? what about a key(/legend) to identify what things are?

I found this guy on street view in google maps

Attached: 48935698-69C2-43C5-A473-853AF223CD49.jpg (2048x1536, 548K)

bearded nigga

Attached: 5834128014.jpg (1514x1624, 190K)

that's pretty epic but what's less epic is your shitty spam

There is no need to do that. It will be my work! Its just Im not quite imaginative right now and I want like a draw about what are you thinking and I will write the name of the places and that stuff.

I think this could sound a little strange but it's all i can say. I dont know how to explain it better

uh my thoughts arent that interesting but ok

It's me again. Its hard but Im trying (not done yet)

Attached: wip.jpg (1004x549, 60K)

does it have to have chinese labels? i know a bit of chinese. i dont know any japanese, though. i think that's japanese.

Yes, It's japanese! Don't bother about the words, just posted it to show the general idea im looking for. Damn dude, this is even harder that I thought

ah. i could only tell from the hiragana.

uh alright. i got this far before losing interest. i like it.

Attached: gayassmap.png (400x400, 7K)

wow that's pretty cool user! Thank you a lot, its very helpful! I will finish mine and post it, then i think i will mix them and make a better one.

discord
=|+|--|547|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Can anyone help me with this? How can I write without getting this ultra pixeled?

Attached: problem.jpg (192x57, 6K)