I accused my dad of molesting me just to sue him and settle out of court for his rental house. AMA

I accused my dad of molesting me just to sue him and settle out of court for his rental house. AMA

Attached: E85B5C0B-EAFE-44EF-B6C1-C79F47E21766.gif (720x720, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HiYJ_ZNJ_X8
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you such a faggot?

No clue. Really just didn’t feel like working, he kicked me out so I figured it was easy.

That's pretty fucked up, hopefully you enjoy being a useless fat pile of shit and get punished by hellfire when you die. They will find your bed bug bite riddled 700lb ass dead in a couple years, and have to remove you with a crane.
Meanwhile your father will be unable to gain meaningful employment as he is now a rapist in the eyes of everyone.

i hope you're a victim in the next mass shooting

When are you gonna livestream your suicide?

Lol calm down honey

Edgy, nice

I would if I had to work but thankfully I don’t so I’m ok with life

if this is real, see:if not, epic bait. saged either way.

Saging, like my dads defense attorney, is super ineffective but nice try ;)

ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGITIMATE STATE

Attached: 1553364611943.jpg (1079x947, 488K)

Alright. Why do you think we give a shit?

Are you a woman?

You sound actually molested, thought I could offer advice

Well done, OP

Thanks

How did he react?

What will you do if he now actually molests you for revenge? It could be goofy time any day now, you know

If he didn't raise you right enough to not pull degenerate shit like this, then using my best mental gymnastics I'd say he molested you by merit.

He pleaded down to 6 months and I have a restraining order on him basically for life. He was fucking stunned when he got arrested I heard, I didn’t see it but I heard he freaked out like an animal and got a black eye from a deputy.

It's people like you who deserve to be doxxed.

Thanks for sharing, queer

lmao

Also keep in mind that a restraining order is nothing real, especially to someone who has decided that they have nothing to lose / is suicidal, so you may still get dadraped and murder-suicided

Nah he’s a little pussy. If he even calls me, my therapist would testythat he gave me ptsd and I would sue him and take his business and his house lol

underaged reported

Are you Jewish?

Restraining orders are false reassurance for a victim, and only apply to people who are afraid of / will be alive for the consequences

I'd go back to the suicidal part

After being accused of molesting his son, he'll most likely lose his mind and kill himself, and most likely come visit you before that

He's gonna fuck you and then kill both of you. Better do some stretches

No I’m 22 kek get false report banned boomer

Fuck no

You sound preoccupied with gay shit lol go talk to a therapist

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Attached: 1297435762892.jpg (704x528, 58K)

Your dad is going to come inside of you.

Good. Fuck old ppl.

Still better than working lol

fpbp

You stood in front of a court and told them all your detailed thoughts and fantasies about being molested by a man, repeatedly.

If I were your Dad, I would break into the house and rape you nightly. What are they going to do? Accuse him of raping you again? Nothing to lose at that point. Might as well get even

AMA? Why are you such a negro?

y ur penis soooo small opie

I never had to step foot in court. My attorney handled everything. He accepted a plea to keep that from happening.

Stay mad wageslave

White

Lol k

It was taken by force only the strong survive

>Punished By Hellfire
lmfao. k.

If I was your Father? I would hunt you down, rape you relentlessly and cum inside of you over and over and over until you were knocked up. You accuse me of something like that and I go down for it? I'll be getting that pussy one way or another. I hope you die a horrible death. People like you are literally scum.

No you're not white, you're being a Jewish negro to your father

Zero fucks given. He sucked as a dad, and he shouldn’t have kicked me out. Now he’s done for life and my mom literally pays every bill. So I am fine with haters. I am not fine with working

LMAO, OP's gonna get raped and beheaded by his dad like an ISIS captive and there's nothing he can do about it.
"B-b-but, a piece of paper says he's not allowed!". lol, if you're lucky he'll have you bleeding first so you'll have some lube when he tenderizes your bitchmeat

I support a war on boomers more people should do this

How did your mom respond to this?

You sound lonely enjoy your minimum wage lol

>inb4 “I make ten mil a year”

>He was a bad father

Petty ass negro jew. Grow the balls to make your life instead of stealing it from another person. You're a disgrace to white people.

She bought ut completely. Felt bad actually she cried now she’s on antidepressants but she is way better to me than she ever was when they were together. She moved out when he pleaded guilty and got an apartment.

Lol k tganks fir sharing

So bad at typing dpretty drunk right now

You won't be lonely when your dad's keeping your intestines company. And you won't have money when you're dead. I'm not one of these morally outraged bitches, I just think your inevitable everything-rape is funny. How long do you think he'll wait after he gets out? I bet not even a week

You can't sue someone just based on saying they did something. It requires proof. Enjoy being countersued for libel. Fucking idiot.

You'll remember those words, I already know

So edgy you’re like an interactive linkin parkk album kek

>lol, calm down honey

You have been corrupted by today's phone indulged society. All the media you've invested your time in has indoctrinated the idea that you are completely just in fucking up someone's life because "they did a bad to me". You do not know true peace, but think you do because of all the weed you smoke, you do not know how to live, love, forgive but never forget. You are far beyond saving and the only thing that will snap you out of this arrogant, self righteous state, is time.
Please, get help (substances don't count)

That’s over. He pleaded guilty then settled civil suit literllly day one. So....yeah it works tgat way.

Hmm this story sounds familiar.

Attached: 3F952BF3-9843-4410-B51A-55F84CFE2DF3.png (1200x495, 433K)

Youll remember mine at the register tonight haha

tl;dr

Not me Im not 50 I didnt fuck with gamecubes lol

You have no idea what you're talking about. Larper

Kek! Gonna use this in the future. You mind?

Tl;Dr
Get off of Twitter and Tumblr, stop abusing substances and seek a therapist

Man you’re angry you gotta be old, which begs the question why are you here pedo lol

No

The old Yea Forums would do a geolookup on your IP, scour through endless public small claims databases in the area, and narrow down who you are.
This is the new Yea Forums though, so you’ll just get spammers and cucks looking to get off.
So good for you op

>tl;dr faggot

OP literally has full blown autism

Fuck boomers

Attached: 1519598876017.png (873x623, 119K)

Are you proud of yourself?

Kind of, it was hard. Lot harder than I thought but it worked so yeah I am.

this is probably b8 but what have you done to be proud of?
What distinguishes you from the gray goo that's called "humankind"?

Why do I give a fuck? I like my house and I’m not working a shit job

Zero fucks

tl;dr gud 4 u
That short enough? Pic related

Attached: 29D52428-EA51-4DB5-9970-80243DE31956.jpg (350x240, 37K)

this is what's gonna happen:
>be OP
>feel kinda happy for a couple of years
>having nothing to do gets boring
>reflect my life
>family gone
>friends gone
>can't find new friends cause everyone despises me for what I've done
>get lonely
>reflect past deeds
>get depressed
>kms

Attached: menetekel.jpg (1199x955, 330K)

Ha thanks

Wageslave boomer detected

As someone who was once homeless and abandoned by both parents I completely understand the desperate act taken to secure a safe living enviorment. The reality isn't that you don't want to work, the reality is that the job market is shit and most people can't find safe reliable high paying jobs. You've internalized the lies and projections society has told you in order to maintain their own delusions. Delusions that merit is a key determining factor for success, that everyone who is smart and hard working can make it. The reality is that society is cruel we give all of the leeway to the people who need it least. We have a cast system in this country and while social mobility exists it's not trivial to get the basic necessities for survival in modern America especially for vulernable youth who were never tought about social programs to assist the under privlaged. Pile on a few stains on the record such as a felony and you are looking at a lifetime of hardship. Was it wrong to lie and hurt someones reputation for personal gain? Yes! Is it understandable that you made a desperate act to ensure your survival FUCK Ya. Welcome to humanity buddy it's not fun to be a shitty person, but sometimes when you are poor you can't afford to have morals.

Not reading this shit

Attached: 29B791C9-4A81-4819-9AD9-CF5828BA1F4C.jpg (579x576, 44K)

What case is this?

believe me, one day you'll give a fuck and realize you should've given fucks a little earlier

Attached: 1552206278308.jpg (192x192, 12K)

How does it feel being a bored fat underage ban posting on the Internet?

Actually no, Israel was created by the UN through the UN Security Council, which included the US, China and Soviet Russia.
Yes, Soviet Russia endorsed the creation of Israel.

Underrated post

isreal is like /pol/. a containment area for despisable persons.

Uh oh pseudointellectual wise boomer here haha

Thin but otgerwise you nailed it pretty good honestly

K

Israel has some beautiful and talented people. Their government sucks ass.

So basically go with the opposite of what you post.

youtu.be/HiYJ_ZNJ_X8

Attached: 1553285828032m.jpg (768x1024, 73K)

FUCKING EWWWW WHY? YOU DISGUSTING DEGEN SUBHUMAN SCUM BARGE JUST EWWWWWWEEWE!

Attached: 1552526680316.jpg (552x748, 54K)

Yes, "K." Are you going to doubt history now?

Scared boomers derail its all they got. Truth is more boomers should get sued like this

nope not a boomer but i've done shit i regret today and the same will happen to you. I know you don't want to believe me because i was like you. I'm just pointing out what's inevitable.

take everything boomers have

Can someone explain to me why this picture makes me feel anxious, dizzy, depress, uncomfortable, etc. Thanks.

Can you please kill yourelf.

I’m ok with it.

You are from redddit lol

You're disgusting. Doing something like that to a person who loves you more than anything in this world.

Probably will at some point lol

May you and your dad forever fuck yourselves with rusty razor blades.

If he loved me he wouldn’t kick me out over a fucking register job he can fuck off

Stay mad lol

Dude seriously that's like the scummiest thing you can do to someone and the fact that you think you deserve respect for it is disgusting. We aren't even joking when we say you're human fecal matter.

Attached: 1508293579142.jpg (600x466, 34K)

Oh no a fucking Yea Forumstard is judging my moral directiin hahaha

he's gonna kill you lol. That's the reason why he pleaded guilty. He just wanted to get this over with quick so he can kill you asap. You should watch your back user.

Attached: 1547695754892.gif (478x350, 84K)

Youre still a fucking scumbag

Can you be madder plz lol

yawn

ITT: a scumbag being called a scumbag for being a scumbag by other scumbags

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

>Oh wow, you sure got me!

Fuck off, I want a scientific explanation.
Watching narcos torture people doesn't phase me faze me, but OP's pics makes me uncomfortable

you should really check you're moral compass if even Yea Forums despises you

discord
=|+|--|528|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

it's a memetic agent that triggers negative responses in your brain.

Go away booomer

>you’re

why else plead guilty?

Do you live in a country with a shitty justice system where there are no things such as evidence, burden of proof or forswearing?

it' just b8. if not OP is gonna kill himself anyway

I've globally reported this thread. You've basically not only committed a crime by falsely accusing someone of crime, but admitted to it, in addition to wasting valuable police time and resources.

Hopefully the police get involved and investigate the charges. You'll probably end up getting locked up for at least a year. Honestly, you belong in prison safely away from society.

How does it feel to be the kind of person who makes the world a little better only that one time, right after you take that last, gasping waste of air.

Congratulations on being a reason for your father to have a reason to hate you also how are you gonna pay the bills

OP belongs to fucking Somalia because he's acting like the niggers over there.

How do you manage to live with yourself?
Also neck yourself

Lots of boomer anger hahaha

Scriited to scare people into fearing their parents interesting

I guarantee you're a leftist.

>people pointing out i'm a worthless coward must be old
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not even angry more like amused because i know you'll kill yourself

Attached: fagOP.jpg (474x255, 24K)

He fucked up big time by admitting to committing a crime online, especially where the owners of this website can easily find out where the participant lives and contact the local police station. What he did was a crime, especially since he did it for monetary and financial gain.

Will be looking forward to seeing him thrown in a cell with a bunch of big scary men, and nothing but endless assrapings to show for it. I encourage everyone to globally report this thread so that the police will do an investigation on him and free his victim.

>haha I committed a crime punishable by a jail sentence, you mad, boomers?
Nobody has to be a boomer to see you for the pathetic, sackless and lazy worthless piece of shit that you are, faggot. Natural selection would have weeded you out a long time ago.

No need to, the janitors can easily do that themselves and contact the local police station. So yeah, OP dun goofed. :^)

No i can care less about your parents but how will a neet like you pay your bills

>bunch of big scary men, and nothing but endless assrapings to show for it
same in somalia but with ebola and islam

Haha OPs hoping this thread will dissappear. Too late faggot, enjoy getting your ass drilled by a giant black cock whiteboi. :^)

No response to this /thread

of course its a woman

No its a guy dumbasses. However, he may as well be one since he's using the same tactic that they use to ruin someone's life and take all their assets.

It was kind of believable until this post.

This is just one big dumb bait thread, so the OP can run around calling everyone that disagrees a wage slave boomer. Lame thread is lame.

I don't think you seem to realize the magnitude of how much you fucked up by admitting you made a false accusation. Ignoring this thread won't make it going away, neither will it keep you from going to prison car being such a dumbass and outing yourself.

Don't worry, they're waiting for you! Just image how happy these fine specimens will be when they hear that you're in for accusing your father of molesting you. They'll make sure to show you a real good father and son time.
He sure went awfully quiet for it being a b8 thread. Lel.

Attached: 8757232dc97952ceac0ab70b0d99fcef--scary-tattoos-bad-tattoos.jpg (224x296, 13K)

>boomer detected

No I had to go take a shit and another beer whats up

Lol k

Redddit is callllliinnnggg

Krakka detected

My mom pays them for me because she thinks it completely her fault

Anyone would do the same thing. He shouldn’t have fondled me lol

This level of damage control is too funny. Although I do see why you would be gulping down another beer, considering how you're about to go to the pen. Must've taken a lot of beers to stop yourself from shaking in anxiety, huh?

What if I show her this thread

Attached: 8975869782.jpg (2360x1404, 169K)

Man I hate boomers. Anyone over 30 is just so obvious here lol

Please do hahaha

proof or gtfo

This will be you soon in my hands

Attached: D51388D8-D2FE-4947-BA3F-3445B1F56E56.jpg (480x448, 62K)

Who cares if you believe it? You’re here lol

>y-y-youre a boomer
Nope, I'm an 18 year old. Try again faggot.

I'm sure they would if they were a lazy dipshit like you who thinks the world owes them free shit and has to resort to womanly tactics like a pathetic little bitch.

Bring it lol I am openly calling you a microdick faggot

You're an evil person.

under what evidence?

you can't just say that shit without some kind of proof

how are you expecting to even see it work out?

What county you in and I will

He is evil, I am an artist.

Tell me what state champ

Your a faggit and will deny even if I say it

Lol k

Nobody is going to to that... Like the mods give a shit and would go out of their way to dox OP. You're an idiot.

Attached: 1489338430997.jpg (500x743, 72K)