Wesley Snipes caugh repeatedly Kicks Black Granny in the Face

He's career is over!

twitter.com/BKLYNRELL1/status/1108828338666307588

Attached: serveimage.png (1000x562, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sarahmccammon/status/1109356651860189184
youtu.be/z7BtusMJPbw?t=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sometimes you gotta put a fang in their place. Lucky she didn't get staked.

shoulda got up from her seat
-blade

skrull though

Attached: Untitled.png (641x181, 20K)

she was a vampire that's why those other punks didn't help

>worldstar that my nigga

He don't even care anymore.

Attached: 1753214569877.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Jesus Christ just shut the fuck up

Some grannys always tryin' to ice skate uphill

That's not the point. The point of saying "that's somebody's grandmother" is to make it personal by connecting this stranger with your own grandmother. The point is this woman could have been your grandmother, and is that really how you'd like your grandmother to be treated? Probably not.

lol, she's not a mother

>Motherhood doesn't matter!
It's all so tiresome

Someone should kick her instead

Boomers BTFO

can women just shut the fucking hell up
-blade

White whores are subhuman, I wish Wesley snipes kicked a white bitch instead

I bet that grandma said some shit to him and didn’t mind her buisiness

he probably watched captain marvel too many times

Why didn't he just stop kicking her?

Attached: rage.jpg (2994x4014, 648K)

>our
I guarantee that's a tranny

Attached: sarahmccammon.png (720x721, 344K)

odd her to kick up a gender fuss about it when if it was a guy no one would give a shit

instead, appreciate being valued in the first place

>worlds tar that. My nigguh
Based

>"LOOK EVERYONE I'M SMART I'M A FEMINIST!! ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
reminder that that dumb cunt is allowed to vote

People seem to be more angry at the bystanders than they guy kicking the old lady.

Attached: 1439522367118.jpg (322x504, 15K)

He really was Simon Phoenix all the time

>that hairline
yikes

some passenger 57's are always tryin to ice skate uphill
-blade (runner)

Attached: 1552251333939.png (894x773, 48K)

There are so many heroes on twitter. They should all get awards.

Imma a piece of shit and even i would have stepped in, the bitch is old and looks homeless life kicked her in the face enough

I can't even properly say this without coming across as some gang weed meme but why is everyone just standing there on their phones? Is there no humanity?
This too. It's all just a mess.

>can you believe he attacked an old lady?!?
Meanwhile at least 3 people just stood there recording it with their phones not stopping it.

based and nigpilled

man i don't wanna get kicked in my face

What a great excuse to be able to beat the shit out of somebody. But everyone just records it instead.

Attached: 672478084.gif (250x187, 680K)

twitter.com/sarahmccammon/status/1109356651860189184

Attached: retard.jpg (870x842, 177K)

why though? very easy when you weren't there to say you would have done something

but realistically speaking, its not of our business, let the guy and the granny squash their beef

this. she'll probably get him back later, it ain't nothing but a thang

She probably told him to open his eyes

Attached: CGiceskatinguphill.gif (199x197, 155K)

>let the guy and the granny squash their beef
this
for all we know the granny was a child molestor

based feminist

Slap her fine whatever, but full force kick to cheeks? with boots on? Not infront of me. You can slap your kid but im not going to watch you throw him into walls

Not just that, stop the guy, get called a hero, get a bunch of people that want to interview you, probably get paid a decent amount for your 15 minutes.

She was trying to ice skate uphill.

THAT BITCH IS A MAN!

youtu.be/z7BtusMJPbw?t=19

Attached: D0tG6iKX4AAeq5O.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 394K)

I bet you will GI joe I would sit your ass down so fast lol

900 fucking likes to boot

incorrect, you will get stabbed

he's already got 10 children and probably more in the future from all the love letters he's getting in prison-- and you die childless

Based and badboypilled

>Implying my incel-virgin-kata technique allows me to be penetrated before marriage
He would be in for a rude awakening m'lady

>mfw i have the same arms
FUCK i need to lift

Attached: enditpepe.jpg (681x800, 81K)

KEK

Attached: sub.jpg (942x452, 45K)

If only he was still with us.

Attached: 0e3[1].gif (624x335, 2.98M)

just do it

start small and establish the routine first

thanks for the encouragement user. it's a lot of work but i sure don't enjoy being tranny skeleton mode. honestly eating right is the real challenge

>mfw I have the same arms and same hairline

Attached: 1426858342702.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Attached: 1477289654299.jpg (477x640, 40K)

Attached: CD58FBF1-5CCC-410E-B094-F9D5A99A49F7.png (1591x1642, 64K)

based

Attached: goddoesexist.gif (390x194, 2.93M)

Yw

Attached: 908D50B8-83F1-4B5F-999E-8147CD7954F4.jpg (625x415, 18K)

>SEE, THEY'RE JUST LIKE US

More like alpha as fuck and doesn’t let anyone shit talk them

>lemme just stand by record this
Anyone who does this is literally subhuman and has 0 empathy.

Mind your own buisiness

this next level of mental illness
>be a poisonous, barren good for nothing used up vagina
>triggered by women who actually has offspring/ people to take care off
my instinct is telling to kill these things

brotip : no matter what happens you do not engage violent bums in combat

Every fucking time niggs posting all these low res nig gifs of other nigs all over twitter, twitter fucking sucks

This
They all possess stamina and strength only rivaled by tards

DESPITE

Attached: 1546114716455.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Have sex

Attached: 7AB3D105-33B7-48E0-A611-9D936C9C39B8.gif (680x510, 2.36M)

But did they put it on worldstar

Why didn't he stop kicking?

>Niggers just standing there recording instead of helping

Subhumans.

Attached: werejusgonnakillem.jpg (824x965, 58K)

THIS MAGA COUNTRY, GRANDMA

You don’t jump into these things even if it’s a couple arguing they will turn on you. You aren’t street super man

Dumb Whiteboy

The black joker.

t.chinese

I would have smashed that guy to the ground

good. most olds are assholes who think they can get away with saying anything they want without repurcussions just because society says it's not okay to beat the shit out if them

>interrupting subway kino

I TYPE THING GIBS INTERNET POINTS NAO

>Hey, Wesley! PAY DEM TAXES!

her head didn't explode like a watermelon the first time so he kept trying

This is actually a good point.

>be me
>waiting in car outside surgery center of hospital
>waiting for mom to be wheeled out so I can take her home from surgery
>parked behind line of cars waiting for valet parking
>not actually waiting for valet
>old fart rolls up next to me
>are you in line for valet?
>no sir
>nice parking job
>thanks
>dumbass
>FUCK YOU!!!!
>rolls up his window and creeps forward
Fucking boomer fuck, he's lucky we were at a hospital because I would have fucking knocked his ass out

any kinos for this feel?

I’m one of the guys and I’m white don’t try to breakup things in public especially fights they will both turn on you you don’t need to ply super man

Based old people are mostly shit especially American baby boomers

you are like a reverse banana

No I’ve just lived in major cities and have see so much disputes and people run into them and both aggressor and victim turn on the guy for helping. Even when the husband was beating the fuck out of the wife some guy ran over and got stabbed in the neck and the couple ran away lucky that guy survived but don’t be super man

I can't believe Snipes is so poor he has to rely on public transport.

What?

>actual baby boomers
i got some in my family i have to deal with all the time. those fuckers are real lucky i value my freedom as much as i do. can't wait til they die

>don’t be super man
Can I be Captain Marvel tho?

Racist thread is racist. Go back to /pol/ whiteboi.

I have some too and some are great most are self obsessed and ignorant

>no one on a inner city subway had any weapons
K

Be the invisible man

A white who is chinese on the inside

Most are illegal and most follow that law save your heroism before you get knocked out or worse

Watches Captain Marvel once

Niggas gon nig desu senpai.

Pottery

insect

Not that that justifies it in any way but why is it automatically assumed it's someone's mom or grangran? She could be a swingin' single or a lesbian or a female incel for all we know.

niggers are lesser creatures, worse than wild animals

K den I’ll still have my face and not be knocked out by some bum high on meth and embarrassed

Attached: 1BC1E1EE-2208-4CB4-862E-A2DB74903BCB.jpg (523x929, 76K)

dude baby boomers are pure shit. We are going to be the first generation in American history to make less than our parents... because baby boomers can't afford to buy shit and retire, so they have to vote for people to keep wages low until they die.

If everyone over 60 died in this country, we'd be so much better off. I'm just waiting for a pandemic to kill of all the elderly. Just wait until you hit 30, then you'll hate every single one of them. I get why Gen Xers are so jaded, baby boomers are just complete hypocritical, greedy, short sighted, ignorant trash who treat politics like a fucking football game. Fuck them

Agreed I just turned 25 and I know the evil of the boomer

Amen

She's right but you aren't ready for that conversation

they are just fucking horrible. Any job i've ever had for the last 15 years, the same shit from the same age group.

what makes it worst is they take credit for shit they never accomplished. They spent their entire lives losing all their money and bankrupting the country and now they a literally draining the country dry with their medical bills because they couldn't put down the big macs.

Fuck. Do you realized if everyone on retirement healthcare died 25% of the national budget would go away. Think about it. 1/4 of all taxes if spent to keep some stupid fucks who elected shit bags who didn't balance the budget, didn't regulate the stock market which lost them all the money in 2008. All this money that could be spent on keep kids alive is spent keeping some elderly piece shit alive another year who is already a husk of a human being.

Just fuck them.

Based the only boomer I liked was a hells angels biker who told me all the stuff you did about his generation

Thanks. I mean I'm end of Gen X and Beginning of Gen Y I guess.

The thing is The great generation before the Boomers, were just amazing people I have so much respect for them. Gen Xers I get it and they have a very cool but objective thought process, so I can respect them. The younger kids 25 and under, you guys are honestly probably the next Greatest Generation. I don't mean to be all mushy but with the younger generation you guys have so much passion, compassion and empathy, you question everything, you want to know everything, you guys are very social, you read more than any one else.

So it's not a all the other generations suck thing and I do have an immense amount of faith in you guys. You aren't sensitive pussies, you guys just care and baby boomers don't care at all. That's why they attack you with that.

God I hate internet crazy cat ladies

Attached: image.jpg (1280x727, 253K)

>won't help the old lady
>will fight the guy that will
Thanks for telling everyone her that you are a fucking nigger, you fucking nigger.

Attached: pointlaugh.jpg (480x632, 29K)

>tfwywn survive Columbine and then become a completely unrelated Yea Forums meme that you know nothing about

Fuck baby boomers they’re worse than that guy kicking her

You do know that's a tranny, right?

>pic related

You whiny twats are hilarious. Gen X here. Immediate family was out of the picture when I was 16 and I had no extended family at all. No support structure whatsoever. Somehow I've managed to average around 50-70k a year for the last two decades. Not rich or even upper middle-class by any stretch, but a comfortable life without the benefit of living with my parents and having them wipe my ass for me until I'm thirty.

When you fags start crying about 'boomers', all you are doing is announcing your own ineptitude and inability to do anything on your own. If you were niggers, you'd be whining about the government gibs being inefficient. Fucks sake you fucking children. Get it on your own and stop blaming other people for the fact that you are absolutely terrible at the game of life. Fucking tittybabies.

Attached: D1gjHvyVYAAkcO4.png (733x464, 141K)

>just pull up your socks and shake the managers hand

>p-please mr. nigger teach me how to treat my women
Are you some kind of millennial?

>t. boomer

>ric flair
>WWE logo

disgraceful

I hope you aren't forgetting to look him square in the eye, boy!

Why would i help her? She probly voted straight Democrat her entire life so why would i lift a finger for her?

>guy kicks a grandmother
>cites World Star after
>nothing happens
>New Zealand shooter shoots up a mosque
>New Zealand loses guns
>Yea Forums temporarily IP banned from Australia
>calls to end Yea Forums and 6+2 chan
>calls to end pewdiepies career

really makes you think. Where are the (((journalists))) to start asking if world star hiphop is a problem?

And leave what, the manchildren who can't get a job and unironically think shitposting over superhero movies is political activism and will save the world?

I work in a restaurant with a boomer who lost all his money in the stock market like a dumbfuck and he has less common sense than most of the high school kids that also work there.

FUCK! That’s why I didn’t get the job

What's up with millennials just making shit up based on nothing to justify stuff?

>shouldunna tawk sheit bout my donnuh trump beeotch

Her point is that adds an emotional component based on their role as a woman. I get what she's saying. Would you care less if it was a 20 year old man? Probably. But this isn't the time for her to bring this shit up.

No he probably did t mean the people on here but boomers just eat up healthcare and drain money the people in here might have a chance to live

>4 chan user makes 50-70 k

bro if you are going to troll, have a number set down not a huge range of numbers lol

>OWWW
OWWWWWWWW
>OW
OWWW
>OWWWWWWWWWW
OH
>OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
OWWWWWWWWWW
>OOOOOOOHHHHHH

What's wrong? Did mommy make you move out on your 25th birthday?

I pray this country never gets in a actual ground war. You little pussies are soft as toilet paper.

>everyone under 60 is manchild
ask them how much minimum wage is. Then explain working 40 hours a week it's roughly 2250 hours you work a year. Then throw in taxes of 25%.

They literally have no concept of money anymore or college tuition. I had a boomer ask my why so many kids drop out of college then I had to explain its roughly 1000 per hour with expenses and it takes roughly 120 hours to graduate.

ah blow off cocksucker you'd do pretty much the same thing if you were born in that era

I moved out at 19 to go play college football. I still talk to my parents everyday. Boomers just ruined it all

>That's for your Madea's shit movies!
woah

>he buys soft toilet paper
what are you? a pussy?

We get you are trolling, but people like you have been trolling for 50 years and that's part of the reason our country has gone to shit.

>He's career is over!
What Career?

>He's career is over!

It looks like Yea Forums will have to start sending Wesley Snipes cards and letters in prison again.

Attached: Blade Christmas Card.jpg (2895x1440, 938K)

>vulnerable
Why are you assuming all old people are vulnerable?

Attached: 1503742330533.png (1022x731, 643K)

>touches the man according to him
>instigates the assault
>attempts to MURDER him by pushing him onto the subway tracks
so oppressed mirite

YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE FUCKING WITH

>nigger thread sent to the nigger board
Thank God.

of course the niggers watching is doing nothing but filming it and going ooo oooooh. niggers be nigging...

Of course, you see someone being attacked you intervene. If it's two meat heads battling it out let them at it, but if one is just being prayed upon you take action, much more if she is a woman, much more if she a grandma. Fuck him and fuck them, bunch of fucking pussies

Even if she is right, wrong place and wrong time. It just makes her insensitive to focus of the semantics of a caption rather than what's going on in the video.

This

That she is someones grandmother isnt the point. That she got beat up is. But then: somebodys grandmother is just a closer description of the victim to put an image in the head of the reader of a vulnerable old woman.
So it makes it for people easy to quickly understand the situation. It is part of the facts.
She wrote all that "stop putting value in the function a girl fulfills primarly in our society".

But the edge between primarly and secondary can be very small.

Nonetheless I havent read any of the twitter stuff and have no idea what she actually replied to

>stop assigning value to women