Last night my dog mounted my gf and started humping her. He covered her ass with his dick juice. It turned me on...

Last night my dog mounted my gf and started humping her. He covered her ass with his dick juice. It turned me on. Am I sick in the head?

Attached: tumblr_opvwes4G4Q1volas8o1_1280.jpg (1170x878, 114K)

Yes

any pics?

why do you think dogs are the man's friends and women are called bitches? I will let you digest this for a while.

have her ride you on top let your dog lick her ass and your dick from behind. feels amazing easy way to get her into it

You're a liar.

No, sorry.

Yes. You failed by not immediately reestablishing dominance by railing your dog.

That's your dog's girlfriend now.

well you can always let the dog mount her, lock with her while she is sucking you off.

Cucked by a dog. Pathetic.

next time, make some spyshots and share it with us

Your only option is to establish dominance by fucking your dog, OP.

is that your gfs pussy?

not really dog is like more of a toy not another person

Don’t know why but dogs fucking women is super hot to me.

No. Pic is unrelated.

haha nice

then post her pussy faggot

Don’t try to justify it.

I agree, cucking isn't my cup of tea but watching my gf get railed by a hound would be hot

> Implying his story is true
> Implying he has a dog
> Implying he has A girlfriend
1/10 bait

start slow especially if she is unsure. get the dog to lick easy start. ask her if she would like her ass licked etc. suggestion do it after a long day before showering. dogs like the scent dirty pussy should be a reward. encourage your dog like its doing good give it a treat after. eventually it will be excited to lick. its great to have the dog lick during sex. get used to it. dont jump into sex/knotting go slow het her to like the idea