HOW

HOW

Attached: cu1890489.jpg (1000x1324, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HiYJ_ZNJ_X8
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay gym partners, duh.

White people:
Every worlds strongest man,
Inventors of 90%+,
Colonized and took over all of earth,
tallest,
most attractive with ALL of the unique features in the world including every hair texture, hair colour, eye colour, almost all skin pigments except black etc,

most bright characters/personality's and personality traits (this is why all of the world worships american movies),

despite not having highest iq's (second to asians), have 90%+ of all accomplishments and greatest people relating to IQ including philosophers, scientists, doctors, lawyers etc, (remember ashkenazi jews are european with jewish culture), (asians only have the highest IQ's because they have poor hormones and have no testosterone or estrogen to throw them off track in school, this is evident by the extreme curve in IQ that europeans have, being significantly higher and lower on the IQ scale as europeans are actually the smartest race, however testosterone makes many behave aggressively and unable to focus academically and intellectually.

90%+ of all successful civilizations.

Species is a spectrum, not a set in stone thing. Just because species can have offspring does not make them the same species. Lions and tigers can have children. Horses and donkeys etc. In fact many different species can have fertile offspring like wolves and cayotes, different species of dogs like pitbulls and chihuahuas etc. The point is, africans are fast, literally, by definition, retarded, hyper-sexual etc. They are not humans, but animals.

There are a very small minority of these black propaganda posters on Yea Forums that are almost all genuienly blacks themselves, jews or mixed race people wishing to promote race-mixing(usually the same guy who is mentally ill from being a low testosterone half asian bugman). Studies show that africans, genetically, are hideous. Don't let your confidence be hit by this propaganda attack. Whites are too strong.

Comment is literally too big to add more but I could !

Oh shit, I’m sorry.

Attached: B23461EE-6CD6-4E2F-937B-AC29E32C114E.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

go to the gym and learn martial arts faggot

Petty white cock hahahahahaha

Can you go on? Your POV is cool, I'm saving it for later

Thousands of years of being naked in the jungles and savannahs makes it so you can choose the size of the dick and ass and tits of your mate thus through the accidental use of eugenics like selective breeding they have bigger dicks and asses and tits. Its the same reason vikings and scots and gaels have big dicks, theirs dicks were on display all the time and the biggest ones got to fuck the most.

Lol this faggot

Attached: Nigger B8.jpg (468x307, 18K)

white dicks need chastity to prevent breeding

Attached: 1546559220485.jpg (1200x845, 119K)

I just love it when my panties fall to the side and my lil white cock slips out and lays next to a big brown piece of meat. It makes me feel so good I usually giggle.
Then he fucks me.

photoshop

Sorry for what? Our dad told us not to be ashamed of our dicks.

Attached: sorry for what.png (746x589, 987K)

nig nog

Attached: 7a386381adf1d3bb2fe4d1c6b506c1c484eb2b0fa6ddfc53ca2c91249e5c950c.jpg (3000x2000, 1.32M)

yea but compare the white guys brain to the niggers tiny grey matter

Keep going nigga

Attached: 1518738579615.jpg (1273x793, 138K)

/Thread

youtu.be/HiYJ_ZNJ_X8

Topkek

I felt the same way this exact day

Attached: 20180516_125843_capture.jpg (1280x720, 493K)

[citation needed]

this is a meme
t. seen plenty of naked guys

photoshop
perspective
white guy is a literal child

Attached: kallea2072_148_.jpg (900x900, 302K)

Attached: tumblr_ox1g1bapP81w3e3ego1_540.png (514x810, 525K)

at least this isn't a photoshop but reality

Attached: 3836954.jpg (539x540, 65K)

Is that syphilis or something?

take a guy from the .1% in the top end of the size distribution

take a guy from the 1% bottom end of the size distribution

>U mad wytboi?

Attached: IMG_4810.jpg (480x360, 23K)

discord
=|+|--|550|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

i kinda wish all flaccid dicks looked like this

it's so tidy

Saved for when this exact thread comes up I can post this photo there

Black dick closer to camera - perspective cheater.

Whiteness is genetically recessive. That is, a white man can only reproduce himself with a white woman. A black man is the only man on the face of the earth who can reproduce himself with any women.

A black man puts his seed in any women: he gets black child.

Questions ?

“But No. That’s not true. You’ll get a mixed child."

What? Like Tiger Woods?

Whos gonna take care of yo welfare nigger?

Attached: bushgeorge_012218.jpg (640x360, 23K)

I thought only reptiles had a genital sheath.

Attached: bob-marley-was-considered-a-white-man-copy.jpg (600x371, 62K)

how can white dicks even compete?

how can black bois even compete???

Attached: 1493664977491.jpg (609x477, 75K)

Thats not even a real dick. There is a part in the "material" just where the shaft leaves the body. Also not a very good skin color match at all

Swinging around my white cock call all the niggas intimidated

Attached: huge.png (291x241, 170K)

Wish that was me.

>TFW when you colonize most of the planet and rule the world, but can’t even keep your women from going to your former slaves for satisfaction.