Hey lads, what's your PewDiePie subscription status?

Hey lads, what's your PewDiePie subscription status?

Attached: pwdp.png (800x794, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFB3q0mMBK8
twitch.tv/sandslask
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

non-existent

Account deleted by youtube, Crusader discrimination I say

Attached: 1552679070189.jpg (311x393, 21K)

that makes me sick

Never watched a single one of his vids or subscribed because im not a humongous faggot or under the age of 15. Life is good tbh

It sure is infantile crap isn't it?

Not subscribed but I'd love to suck precum from his aryan peehole.

Attached: bj.png (431x461, 6K)

Dunno m8. I just steer clear of YouTube celebs and focus in on what I'm into like home-brewing/weed shit and my sports stuff/DIY.

It truly surprises me you're not into growing shrooms.

I've looked into it but I live in a country where they are apparently abundant when in season so I haven't bothered as of yet. Plus I'd need people to sell to which I don't have so it'd all be personal use. I'm open to any enterprising opportunity as long as of course it's worth my while, financially or otherwise

youtube.com/watch?v=wFB3q0mMBK8

always thought he was a massive faggot, like his subscribers. But if he hates jews and mudslimes then I guess he cant be that bad, might sub him...

>never watched a single one of his vids or subscribed

How would you know it's gay shit, user?

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-090949_iFunny .jpg (617x844, 406K)

Hes streaming now twitch.tv/sandslask

Yeah his humor is for kids, right? Since you've never watched it. Looking for your opinion.

Pewdiepie is racist!

That's why I like him...

Attached: witcher.jpg (350x350, 10K)

Nobody's taken me up on my offer: send me $1000 and I will sub to pewds for a period not less than 500 consecutive days.

Only subbed to t-series

Attached: 1545140302838.png (413x549, 108K)

i'm only subbed since i miss the old days...

Don't try to act all righteous because I've never chosen to watch that bullshit. You know yourself you'd be a humongous faggot for getting into that streaming nonsense unless of course you have the mental age of about 10 in which case you keep doing you faggots.

Clearly shills trying to troll but failing miserably when faced with an actual adult

Aryan master race logging in

Ditto. I rarely watch youtube as is. When I do its for music or showing people clips of movies, tv shows, or comedians of who I quote from when at work.

T-series are to blame for all this madness

White Power FTW

Attached: whiteangerrankinglevels.jpg (895x1024, 88K)

Attached: beahero.jpg (640x640, 143K)

Attached: 1552834822274.jpg (735x529, 63K)

aryan = God's chosen people

this

Subed with my 2 acc I have 3rd that I did not fired yet

Attached: 1552666868488.jpg (757x493, 99K)

Pewdiepie is having my baby and he will be aryan

I watch some here and there. Pretty much the same shit: advertising a game or g-fuel, making awkward and shitty jokes that aren’t even funny, but cleverly edited to make him look a lot less retarded, and him essentially reacting to videos - something a lot of youtubers hated, such as him, but now he hypocritically does it while making “I need content” jokes. Next he’ll be making food review videos.

Pretty huge waste of time. Anyone could find something more productive to watch on YT

Quero meter minha pica na Maria Eduarda.

Well the guy in the video said to subscribe to pewdiepie so I did. He was white so I thought he was in charge.

He should have been an hero

You're part of the problem user kys or shut that shit down, or both. Don't care how edgy internet kids make him out to be if you actually watch that content you don't have enough going on in your own life and use it to fill that void. That's the theory anyway.

Attached: subscribetopewdiepie.png (800x800, 321K)

Don't really know the guy all I know that his a gamer and I don't play no games, apart from chess smash you at chess enit fam fooking mash you n ya mom up

discord
=|+|--|536|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Never been subscribed, but I watch his memereviews sometimes for a few short chuckles.