I'm dating a girl and we've already had sex twice...

I'm dating a girl and we've already had sex twice.She gives me a spectacular oral sex and even lets me cum inside his mouth. The thing is that the second time she tries to put her finger in my ass and I have not allowed it. But I was thinking that tonight I'll let her do it, but I'm still scared because I consider it super gay and also once I heard that the man can have an orgasm just with the stimulation of the prostate.
What would happen if I liked it? Would it make me gay?

Attached: 1200px-Digital_rectal_exam_nci-vol-7136-300.jpg (1200x1196, 159K)

>What would happen if I liked it? Would it make me gay?
Yup.

>and even lets me cum inside his mouth.
LOL whoops

Yes, you are already super gay for thinking about it

freudian slip

No it wouldn’t. Being gay means being sexually attracted to the same sex. Not fingers in your anus.

nothing gay with it... u will be surprised

Nice catch, I didn't even notice that.

Sorry OP, you are gay.

>cum inside his mouth
its gay if shes a he

>> his mouth

Attached: baby-face.jpg (667x406, 115K)

>>I'm dating a GIRL and we've already had sex twice.She gives me a spectacular oral sex and even lets me cum inside HIS mouth

mate u r gay

>I'm dating a girl
Doubt.jpg Probably some lady boi

>and even lets me cum inside his mouth
nice try fagit

>spectacular oral sex and even lets me cum inside his mouth.
do you then tickle his balls?

OP is a massive faggot

finger in the butt is great, not gay unless i guy does it. have fun. lucky you, most girls aren't into this.

No. It’s with a girl, it’s not gay.

Nah man you good. Girls that like to do that shit only do it if they really like the guy so if you really like her too than you guys will be fine. Doesn't usually evolve from there either. Shouldn't have to worry about her wanting to plug your ass or anything like that. But I mean I'm sure they would if you were into it

No it's not gay. If you're having sex with a man that's gay if it's a woman it's not gay. If a woman massaging your prostate made you gay then a woman giving you a blowjob would also make you gay since gay men give each other oral sex.

it actually doesn't feel like anything lol.. asshole (outside of it) stimulation is actually where it feels good. Don't really feel anything inside/on the prostate and the movement is actually uncomfortable for me.

Attached: 3542391343.jpg (908x1586, 136K)

Lol nice try fag, but I really noticed that English is not your native language and "maybe" you have written it wrong. I can tell you from experience that ass fingering while she gives you oral sex is the best, you will see it tonight, just relax and let yourself be carried away my little noob

Thanks dude, im kinda new in this shit
and yeah. english is not my language, im from Chile.

Have you shaved your butt too brother?

Are you attracted to men? No? Not gay. Body stimuli is not attached to sexual attraction. Pleasure is pleasure my guy.

As long as a girlf is putting stuff in your ass its not gay

that's stupid, that's like saying i like being fucked by men because of the anal gratification but i couldn't stand dating one

The prostate is the gay button you get to poke it once but there’s no off switch. Consider it the ejector seat

Wena culiao.

wena wn aasdhkajhdkajdh

As long as your gf is not a trap you're in the clear.

>I'm dating a girl
>inside HIS mouth.
I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you...

troll

Attached: 1553312705603.jpg (749x728, 118K)

this is the only and correct answer you needed user

No, the g spot was made to be stimulated by a women, not so a man can fuck your hole. So it's not gay.

It's not dumb if it's true.
Look up "men who have sex with men" or MSM.

You don't need to be having sex with men to have anal sex either. Strap ons are great.

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=Osc77CAuyVaG8lgO)13.jpg (320x240, 19K)

no se siente la prostata, la gente exagera jaja.

naw famz.. this aint it.

A girl did that to me once while sucking me off but it did nothing at all. It was just kind of awkward. Maybe she did it wrong

Same story here.

ah dale, igual pensandolo bien no creo que pueda meter el dedo muy profundo si está en frente mio. gracias :)

It's not for everyone. Did she hit your prostate?

Maybe not. I don't even know

It feels kind of like a soft egg. If you're curious, lube up, play around. Find what you like. If you don't like it, don't do it.

Never had a gf in your life have u ?

igual no te hace gay si algun dia lo intentas. suerte!

this is my second gf, but i never have sex with the first one, we were children (13yo)