Whats Yea Forums's general opinion on the new increase of emo rappers such as lil peep and lil tracy?

Whats Yea Forums's general opinion on the new increase of emo rappers such as lil peep and lil tracy?

Attached: https___images.genius.com_1ffcf607d36c90414a4032cbafcf4ad2.500x500x1.jpg (220x220, 8K)

increase? tracy fell off. nobody hears about him anymore

not sure if id say lil peep was emo it more say xanax / lean rappers it may not be what you like bu is a subculture inside a subculture

Tracy definetly hasn't fell off, his popularity is seeing another increase recently. But in terms of other rappers more people have started listening to rappers such as Juice WRLD, Wicca Phase, Nothing, Nowhere etc.

lets be real what is hes target audience? a bunch of teen girls who like dudes with face tatts they will not be around long term most will od

In terms of Lil peep, a lot of his music is within the xanax/lean rap, but within his different EP's theres quite a lot of versatility within sings such as the huge differences between "Giving girls Cocaine" & a song such as "Veins".

Ritalin children rappers. They all have had years of ritalin in them.

Though i agree the demographics seems pretty poor, in terms of the OD'ing situation a large majority of the largest "emo rappers" have gone clean since a lot of others deaths.

i did like lil peep actually he had something special about him sad hes body of work was not large

Double whammy of pure shit

when the culture is taking xans with most of the lyrics going clean doesn't help the image sure some will stay but most of your audience are retards

its shit just like modern gangsta rap, was rap ever good?

>emo rap
looooooooool

His body of work was actually very large considering how long he was making music for. If you download his discography theirs almost 200 songs plus. Which is pretty large considering he was making music from 2015-late 2017

No. It's not even real music

Thats just the most known term for it

id much rather say its xans rap

he looks like he smells bad

not much length though in time i mean but i guess its a good thing 200 songs is quite nice for hes fans

>"Body of work not large"
>has over 160 songs
Ok nigga

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-103257_Samsung Music.jpg (1440x2960, 453K)

it really is not KEK

Yeah, a large majority of his work barely hits the 2 minute mark.

your music sucks and your generation has too much BPA plastic and fast food packaging, your bone and muscle densities are of 12 year olds at 20 and youre brain damaged from all the screen time starting from infancy

please genocide zoomers in ww3.

Attached: 1551738004884.jpg (231x218, 9K)

You mean he made some things on fruity loops? A fucking child can do that.

i want the best 10 songs for lets say 5 albums over 1000 songs someone makes that is mostly missing imo if your a lil peep fanboy you will not be subjective and say he has 200 amazing songs when in reality you just found someone who you love which is not the case for most people

another thing music is really in the microwave era most songs lasting 2mins to 3 if that

He wasn't the one to produce the music, however he did write all his lyrics for his music.

not a fan of him but i did like 2 songs who knows what he would of matured to but we will never know

your retarded you just dont like that type of music so go listen to your dubstep while your uncle fucks your ass

Let me know when he learns music theory, and learns how to actually sing. Being able to talk and slur your words really fast isn't a talent.

that is something but in most cases, no one writes their music but the ones that do are something special if you value you that

all that shit sucks
wack as shit

beats are fire though kek

No they're not.

He actually had good vocals and actually did produce not just write most of his songs early on. After hb he mostly just wrote his shit

>learns to actually sing
>slur your words really fast
the fact that this is your opinion really shows you havent listened to much of his music, in terms of Lil peep actually "rapping" fastly, theres only a few songs in which he does that such as "words you hear on a sinking ship". But his actual singing was actual good within the songs he attempted a good vocal line. Songs such as "Star Shopping" "Sex [Last Nite]" actually have good singing parts.

you might want to elaborate so we can have a discussion

what beats do you like for reference

I don't like emo/mumble rapping at all, it's a bunch of poseurs with face tats and wack bars
nothing to discuss, really

the slur is a style no ? you may not like it still is variation from classical music you are used to

Fucking gayer than others

You're probably craving cock in your gaped earlobes

well at least you said it i agree but you dont think lil peep had 1 good song ?

So if they sing about happiness and positivity would they call it happy rap?

As a fanboy who has been listening to him since mid 2016 i can say he has a great amount of songs out of those 160+ that are a must hear. About 30 I'd say

Oh no i wasnt denying that he does slur his words in some of his songs, but im just saying that if your going to talk about Lil peep from the direction that he has no vocals then they really need to listen to different songs.

/thread

i have not gone through all hes music for me i have a metric if you can give me 5 songs i like that will be in my phone you ite the more i have of you eg 10 to 50 in increments of 5 i value you higher on my metric of music i enjoy

Flaming homos all of them. Hopefully more of them will die this yesr

i am going off hes autotuned shit maybe hes live performance is trash with the slurs no ?

Imagine being this dense and rigid

Attached: 1552497424817.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Check this out

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-105206_OGYouTube.jpg (1440x2960, 829K)

pewdiepie??

will do spoiler does he flop ?

This one too

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-105513_OGYouTube.jpg (1440x2960, 828K)

Imagine being such a massive faggot

dude i cbf to check i believe you