Depressed

>depressed
>need female interaction to cure depression
>cant speak to females cause depressed

Every person I speak to drains all my energy in under a minute.
I'm not interested in anyone. Just their bodies. I can't seem to fake it anymore either.
I feel miserable because I have no social life but when I try to socialize I am miserable too.
How do I stop this fucking loophole I'm in? I'm stuck at home with nothing to do with my life.

Attached: 36c0af67ecf34b1a747d976ba397e131.jpg (466x500, 38K)

Bump

get treated for your depression first. clinically

I would like to give some advice, but you're stuck in this loop of self defeating thought. You're the only one who can help yourself.

Honestly, you just need to find a friend who doesn't "drain" you.

you sound like a pretty extreme introvert. maybe get some blow-and-go from grindr every now and then

>>need female interaction to cure depression
If your solution to happiness lies in someone else, you need to figure your shit out.

>need female interaction to cure depression

How in the fuck do you figure? A female what, human? Absolutely not, that is absolutely not going to cure anyone's depression. Life is not some stupid-ass anime series

>cant speak to females cause depressed

Attached: gfff.jpg (400x262, 23K)

It sounds like you're stuck up your own ass and you can't get out. Maybe you're narcissistic but also just incredibly boring?
Go through some actual hardship and build some fucking character.

Attached: 1477329200392.jpg (719x960, 72K)

Kill yourself we don't need more shitty genes running around.

feels fucking bad man

Attached: profile pic.png (3824x1708, 50K)

I'm not sure whether you are depressed or just overwhelmingly introverted.

Social interaction can take a lot of energy from introverts; and this could just be what's going on here.

>depressed shut-in loser
>lose all emotions including lust
>don't give a shit about anything
>ask girl out because i don't give a fuck
>she says yes
>emotions return as i am reminded what human interaction with the opposite sex is like
feels pretty good

just go fucking talk to women because it's worth it, it's the only way to escape so man up

Attached: 2018_05_8_IMG024814.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

Go to the Dominican Republic and get whores for cheap. You don’t have to talk to them.

Wear a rubber.

Attached: D4EE7A96-283F-4D47-B74E-6549E073B4BB.jpg (567x414, 33K)

>just go fucking talk to women
I have no way to talk to a woman. I have nothing going in my life. No activities, nothing.
Please give me advice. I can learn. I just need some direction.

Attached: harold.jpg (525x296, 15K)

How are introverts supposed to hold a job? The anxiety is overwhelming after a few weeks

Hello

I am actually doing this but wont be able too till 3 fucking months (waiting time).
So until then I am screwed and honestly I think many people would kill themselves in my position. But thats not the type of person I am. Rather suffer than be non-existant.

Hi. :(

Fucking this.

It's not that hard to find someone to talk to online user :)

But thats not real.

I might be extremely introverted yes. But introverted people still need a sexual life. Also, introversion (or whatever ots called) is clearly NOT normal. We are social animals. Always been. Introversion should be overcome, no..?

Oh... well it's not that hard to find women to interact with in real life either there are communities for everything.. just stop being so shy

I know exactly how it feels, but it is just normal. You need to know how handle this. Leaving the comfort zone is almost impossible, but it can be extended slowly.

Name one.
I need therapy dont I.. you took therapy clearly

People who go through hardship are more likely to be depressed you stupid faggot

The problem in binding your livelyhood to another person is, that once the other person loses interest/starts to hate you/ etc. You'll be right back where you started

What are your interests?,, just bodies ?xd

im introverted too. you don't "overcome" introversion. its a personality trait. you accept it, learn to cope with it and get the things you need in life. my introverted girlfriend and introverted friends are all pretty great too. introversion is the best way to be as far as im concerned. when i get depressed i find that exercise snaps me out of it the best. good luck

I haven't seen an expert yet, figured this out by myself. Also my case became more serious by a trauma 11 years ago. You could see a therapist of course, but I'm 99% sure that he/she will suggest that you should try to accept the personality you have, and learn how to live a normal life with it.

Pretty much.. i have no interests..
Fucking introversion. It has made me miserable. I can remember a time in my youth i wasnt like this. I was happy and had many friends amd was extraverted. I was alive. I wasnt always like this.

You know the funny thing is, for me at least. Getting a job really helped with my depression, working with genuinely fun people, the job was pretty easy as piss too. I was forcing myself to be social and it worked pretty well. My depression has been lifted enough to be able to socialize well enough. So I don't know, ot each their own really.

Funny how you blame introversion for your situation. It does not just "happen" to someone, it's a part of our personality.