COOK YOUR DAMN EGGS!!! I am so sick of this website spreading misinformation about the dangers of under-cooked eggs...

COOK YOUR DAMN EGGS!!! I am so sick of this website spreading misinformation about the dangers of under-cooked eggs. Its time for a change. The FDA states that "each year approximately 79,000 cases of foodborne illness and 30 deaths caused by consumption of eggs contaminated with the bacterium Salmonella Enteritidis"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1632x1224, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2018/02/millions-americans-drink-potentially-unsafe-tap-water-how-does-your-county-stack
epa.gov/ccr
pnas.org/content/115/9/2078
pnas.org/content/pnas/suppl/2018/02/07/1719805115.DCSupplemental/pnas.201719805SI.pdf
who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/arsenicun5.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_water_quality_standards
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's worth 30 deaths

Attached: hur.jpg (480x275, 30K)

Its only "dangeruous" if you have low quality eggs.

Attached: 588766554.jpg (640x574, 214K)

I usually do one egg scrambled and one egg over easy in the morning. So long as your eggs are fresh and they don't have any cracks in them, your chances of getting sick are insanely low. I suggest raising your own chickens for eggs or getting them from someone local so you know how old they are.

Attached: 0058.jpg (796x768, 120K)

implying anything made in murika is high quality

This is only because America is a Third World country, where life is cheap and the masses are beholden to big corporations who won't sacrifice profits for consumer safety. In more civilised countries, better farming standards mean that salmonella is much less of a risk.

hey blonde poster, how many of those you got, like 300?

Dont encourage the avatarfags.

Currently at 187, I made a few more the other day, I felt like I needed a broader range of 'em.

Attached: 0187.png (640x360, 366K)

Even in america you get what you pay for. And if youre too lazy to spend 20 minutes researching your favorite brand of eggs you deserve to get sick.

What is lysozyme? Where it is commonly found? And lastly what is its natural biological role?

Will do bro. Thanks for the warning.

Attached: 1542239048209.gif (500x375, 971K)

the mods should fix it if it is breaking a rule desu
>like the mods do anything
Kek

These are reaction images, not an avatar. It's why they all look different and usually follow in conjunction with the overall message of my post.

Attached: 0084.jpg (1424x1080, 231K)

>187
very nice

Salmonella enteritidis is an inflammatory diarrhea that is self limiting. People who die from it have other shit going on STFU

Why thank you. Quiet a few of them are pretty niche though, plenty I still haven't used just yet.

Attached: 0127.png (640x360, 295K)

spoken like someone who's never been to a third world country. The majority of the world can't drink tap water or flush toilet paper and yet america is third world

The tap water of between 9 and 45 million Americans is unsafe according to government regulations: sciencemag.org/news/2018/02/millions-americans-drink-potentially-unsafe-tap-water-how-does-your-county-stack

I have 4 raw eggs every morning with orange juice, never had a sick day in my life.

Looks like that's according to sciencemag

Wow, your immune system must be shit then, no antibodies built up, better hope you don't catch a cold and die.

Attached: 6677540452.jpg (1612x1270, 155K)

Sciencemag being the website of Science, the world's foremost scientific journal, published by America's leading scientific society, the American Association for the Advancement of Science. And this study is based on the EPA's *own* fucking data! This is information the government has released!

You clearly have no fucking clue how cooking eggs works, you americans sure are uneducated when it comes to cooking. No wonder why you don't have you own culinary culture.

Then where's your government source friend?

You're just pissy because your culinary culture is all kebabs now.

The future is here, Yea Forums.

Attached: f5bb9f6e5c9cc3c6c276a4f5ab0b01b0--link-how-to-make.jpg (474x355, 23K)

51 deaths annually in the US from getting hit by lightning

High yolk to white ratio, also an improvement.

Attached: 1514690355177.jpg (1424x1080, 204K)

Here: epa.gov/ccr

This information was collated for this peer-reviewed paper published in one of the world's most renowned scientific journals, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA:

pnas.org/content/115/9/2078

Full methods are here:

pnas.org/content/pnas/suppl/2018/02/07/1719805115.DCSupplemental/pnas.201719805SI.pdf

>9 to 45
There are well over 300 million people in the US. This study does not support the assertion that the US's access to clean water is comparable to that of the third world.

You know I was just fuckin' with ya right?

Attached: 518319512.jpg (529x502, 33K)

let's take the middle the approximate middle figure of 25 million people. That is about 8% of Americans. 8% of Americans, equivalent to more than the entire population of New York state, do not have safe drinking water.

Yeah, but I'm not up to much right now, so it doesn't bother me. Plus I live in a country where I know my water is safe.

The proper way to eat an egg is to hard boil it and shove it up your anus.

Fuck you I like the yolks a little runny

I believe that there is still some debate amongst nutritionists on that one.

I live on the top of a mountain and my water comes from 150ft down out of a well and I've had it tested, I'm not worried lol.
Everyone seriously should get theirs tested though, you never know what the hell you're drinking if you don't.

Well they don't shove eggs up their ass, so clearly they can be ignored.

It's safe if they're pasteurized. Eating eggs straight from a chicken is bad news.

Per the EPA standards, which are much higher than the standards of the regulatory bodies of the third world. That's 92% of the nation that does have access to clean water.
>the entire population of New York state
Zomg wowzerz user dats uhlot ub people, basically third world. You know less than nothing about interpreting statistics.

Why? I eat chicken. I eat eggs. Why can I not eat eggs straight from a chicken?

Your science baffles me. Thank God for God.

This website. Here's your You.
Now fuck off to reddit where you belong.

Countries which accept a figure of less than 0.05 mg/l of arsenic: Australia, Europe, Canada

Countries which accept a figure of 0.05 mg/l for arsenic: *United States*, Mexico, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bolivia, China, Egypt,
India, Indonesia, Oman, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Zimbabwe

So EPA standards for water are lower than in other western countries, but the same as Bangladesh, Vietnam and Zimbabwe.

Source is the World Health Organisation: who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/arsenicun5.pdf

>cherry picks arsenic threshold as if it's the only metric used to asses water quality
>fails to advance his argument that access to potable water in the US is on par with the third world
Ah, idiotic and disingenuous all in one, I see.

OK then:

China has tougher water standards than the US for the following: Benzo(a)pyrene, Chromium, Cyanide, Lead, Mercury, Selenium.

In fact, all of China's water standards are either the same or more restrictive than the USA's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_water_quality_standards

So, we can both agree that China has safer water than the US?

the unfortunate thing is, that the US Fed has lowered contamination thresholds and defended the policy as proven.
truth is, many standadrds were set high to begin with, until it was discovered that those limits were far lower than the natural background contamination.
it makes no sense to have these limits if the natural levels are higher. that's what happened with arsenic and several other "contaminants: that are naturally present.

Eggs are gross dude.

Really? You like eating the periods of chickens?

Would you eat a woman's period?

That's a stupid argument. Levels can still be "natural" and still affect health. There are lots of places around the world where the water has natural levels of arsenic are unsafe, and it causes severe medical problems in the people that live there. Just because a level is natural, does not mean it's safe.

I live in Canada and our well water is absolute shit, its hard and has a lot of residue and taste like shit. I had better tap water in Bolivia

Might taste like shit, but calcium carbonate won't do you any harm. Arsenic doesn't taste of anything, but will fuck you up if it's in your water.

Go fuck yourself you pathetic little bandwagon copycat dipshit

discord
=|+|--|341|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 11.jpg (364x440, 45K)