Does anyone know how to induce miscarriage?

Does anyone know how to induce miscarriage?
Any experiences? Need your help Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1534179810125.jpg (2437x2137, 703K)

push her down the stairs.

Oh, just keep it, you fucking degenerate. Might be the only decent thing you ever do.

You're not a real woman Steve, you can't get pregnant.

Falcon punch

try killing yourself

on my botany lessons I was thought of several plants that can cause miscarriage or early contractions
>uva ursi
tastes good and gets the kiddo dehydrated
>sage
infuse contains tujon and tujol which are relatively toxic, too much and the girl will get really sick, too little and the fucker will not even get any, try to get the dose to about be enough to harm the baby but not the girl
>rosemary
preterm contractions
>casia, frangule
will get the girl shitting but you're almost certain to get busted, also cause cramps
there were more but I can't find my papers from years ago

in essence you can create cocktails of teas for the girl to drink it which will cause her to either kill the baby or poop it earlier than 9 months

Thank you

I've seen a lot of things on Yea Forums. A lot of fucked things. But this has to be the most fucked up thing I've seen lmao. What a slimeball non-human to ask for this. Wrap it next time bucko, your degenerate is showing.

This

There is nothing to keep. I was just interested in this topic.

Then a shot glass full of bleach should do the trick

"Need your help Yea Forumsros" you're full of shit lmao

You're an oldfag, aren't you.
>Mfw solidarity

Just in case mine gets knocked up you know..

Falcon punch.
In all seriousness though, don't do it OP. Cherish your child and love that girl. Don't be a faggot.

Attached: Falcon_ed17fc_1140335.jpg (750x600, 75K)

One of the traditional answers, a thorough beating with lots of belly punching was also popular in the dark ages.

Well said. Will do

Juniper/gin

Contraceptives are available in your area yes? And likely in several different forms. Why wouldn't you just dummy up and not risk it in the first place you absolute incel.

Feed her a whole months of birth control pills. It'll just throw her hormones out of whack and she'll likely miscarry.

DO IT WITH HER CONSENT

Attached: 5678947461.jpg (1016x1476, 83K)

Pineapple

SNEAK THEM INTO HER BREAKFAST!

...then the same advice of "keep it" would apply idiot

Does anyone else play the Jeopardy theme in their head while waiting for the neurons in the brains of lesser beings to fire?

>Thinks OP got a girl pregnant
>"you absolute incel"
Ayy, lookie at this fuckin' retard.

whoosh

In case you were wondering, miscarriages are horrible experiences that you should not wish on anyone you care about.

If you really don't want the baby, tell her so.

Face the consequences.

A morning-after pill is your best bet, if you've just had sex.
Otherwise, abortion is your only (legal) option.

Shut up faggot

If she likes mint make her pennyroyal tea. Or get some in essential oil form and massage it to not her until it happens.

this, and vit c
give fruits high in vitamin c, or give high-dose tablets

This. Repeat said punch until she pees blood