Had gallbladder surgery yesterday. Ama

Had gallbladder surgery yesterday. Ama

Attached: 15533474310435758694464115481271.jpg (3264x1592, 1.02M)

When was your gallbladder surgery?

Like 1pm. Lasted about 4 hours. Which was twice the original expected timeframe.

What kind of surgery was it?

Specifically a laparoscopic cholecystectomy so a full on removal. They were apparently only able to get like 1/3rd of it out though

That's an arm. Not a gallbladder.
Did you hurt your wrist due to excessive fapping?

Upon whom was the surgery performed?

Lol no. My arm is in a pretty good deal of pain though. They have to fill your torso with gas for the surgery and it works its way up in your shoulders causing mad cramps for a few days.

Just some dude from the midwest.

And I made such a promise for today, no gore.

I can post my bile drain if you want to see it.

Well, I lost already, so why not.
Why had it removed btw?

It was severly inflamed. I thought i had been experiencing ulcers and was taking the wromg kind of treatment due to a shitty clinic that i visitrd in chicago. So over 2 years of basically caring for myself the wrong way cause it to give out.

Attached: 20190323_084732.jpg (1389x2142, 1.59M)

How's the morphine? Best part of having surgery.

Morphine fucking rocks. But it makes me sweaty and itchy when I'm coming down. So like every 4 hours or so i just get really uncomfortable. Thankfully the have oxy for me to help level it.

Excellent. I never understood junkies until I had that morphine button in my hand. Like being wrapped in a blanket made of joy.

post benis

Yeah they dont let me control the flow i can get 1 dose every 4 hours administered by a nurse. But damn that shit puts you in a good spot. No matter whats happening.

Do you get a handy from a nurse if you pop a boner?

Attached: 1487279603430.webm (406x720, 1.3M)

Nah. They're actual professionals. We've had some good conversations and stuff. But nah i don't think anyone here would give a handy for no reason like that.

You should start fapping before a nurse walks in to dose you with morphine. Report back on her reaction.

Attached: 1493130367745.webm (712x480, 1.46M)

Was the gallbladder doing anything else to your body? Were you vomiting bile at anytime before? Did it change the color or texture of your poo?

how big is your dick. also, show dick.

No thats dumb as shit and not what they get paid for

.Yeah i was in severe pain. I was vomiting. Had a fever and when i got in my blood pressure was like 214/140 or something like that. I had been experiencing pain for almost 10 hours before i came in.

Did they give you the 4 small incisions?

If someone rolls trips you have to reopen the incision

Dicks nothing to write home about. Also cant get it up because pain meds and bloodpressure pills.

Yeah. They did.

Yes, when I had mine removed the had me on no eat no drink for 2 day. I smoke and love coffee. My headaches were so intense that I was getting the max morphine every 2 hours. The shit is great. Warm drug love!!!

fattie fist. fatty hands. how big was the gal stone?

Lol nah fuck that. I'm not trying to fucking die.

I had the same. They warned me that if thing don’t go to plan I might wake up with a zipper down my chest.

Had a couple pretty large stones.

Damn they never said that to me lol glad i dodged that one.

Don’t worry too much about what you eat, just don’t over do it on greasy food.

Yeah. I'm reeling it back a bunch. Had a dietitian come in and give me a cook book and some planing pamphkets so it'll ease me into meal prep so i can avoid this shit going forward.

Really hasnt change my life style too much. Mine was infected with a virus. It wasn’t stones. If you have other problems probably should take their advice.

Minus the part where I'm overweight i actually have a pretty decent general health. Not diabetic, my pulse, and blood pressure are normal, but i do still need to get healthy and this is a good oppertunity to start taking the steps necessary

Good luck man. It’ll take a week or so before you can stand up fast again, but the recovery isn’t too bad. Take control of you life. Don’t let it control you.