My 10 year old niece told me she doesn't love me anymore because I ate all her M&Ms

My 10 year old niece told me she doesn't love me anymore because I ate all her M&Ms.

Attached: 54.jpg (248x226, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe dont be a fat cunt next time

Yeah stop being fat OP.

This, fuck wrong with you fatty mc'fucking fat fat?

Woah... i came here for support, not to be fucking insulted further

>Dumb frog poster

Go back to eating crayons you fat retard

I mean....you ate her snacks. Seems fair.

What did you expect? Only a monster eats all a little girls m&m's, how do you live with yourself?

She doesn't mean it OP

You take that fucking back, im not eating any crayons

its just snacks why is it an issue

I mean she tickles me a lot

thank u

Buy her two packs.

get her some skittles

I doubt OP is trying to get his niece to hate him even more.

M&Ms eating fat fuck

Treat 'em mean

She gives you playful happiness and you repay her with betrayal and treachery. You can either go shoot yourself for being a horrible person, or you can go get her some m&m's and say you're sorry.

Attached: 1477679033130.jpg (400x263, 15K)

Protip: stop being a dumb fat cunt

Don't eat the chocolates of a little girl then, you fat fuck

wait thats a beer

jeez i dont know all the fucking candies

Fuck you.

She fucking said she doesnt love me anymore, im not the one who should say sorry

im not i was hungry its not a problem

I wouldn't love you either if you ate all my m&m's, that's not something family or even friends do.
Hope they were worth it asshole, she's right for cutting ties with such a greedy backstabber.

Attached: 1514424023605.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

Maybe youre forgetting shes still just a female, this is no way how a girl should treat a man, candies are irrelevant

Anyone who steals a little girls m&m's isn't fit to call himself a man.

i didnt steal it i took it, women are here to provide for us

You're not part of "us", you're a small cowardly little thing. Only real men, who don't steal and eat all of a little girls m&m's, get to have female adoration.
Seeing as you are no longer loved and are a thieving fat asshole, I think my case has been made pretty clear.

You still mad at your ex bf?

Attached: B7C20182-7A26-4484-837B-6A80521C3338-15447-000017623CC608CF.jpg (146x173, 8K)

user youre not helping me at all, my niece hates me and now im getting insults here as well... fuck you user, fuck you

Kys, you're worst than terrorist scum.

I told you what to do, you can either be a little bitch about it, or man up and go do the right thing.
Win back her love or continue being a fat bastard. You lost my respect when you lost her love.

I mean i could buy the fucking m&ms and apologize to her, but thats pretty humiliating and i dont wanna

But that would be like admitting my fault in front of her. As a man i have to be above girls to guide them

REND THE WHOREFLESH FROM HER SICKLY LITTLE BONES

You don't want to because you don't want to admit that your gross, fat ass self is a thieving piece of human fucking garbage. If you don't replace her M&Ms then you should an hero at your earliest convenience. AKA right fucking now

U is a fat fuckin thief

Attached: images.png (300x250, 13K)

i mean she slaps me a lot but i would never hurt her

Thank you for this strangely wholesome thread, OP.

Jeez user, its my niece, not a fucking dominatrix. I guess i can buy the fucking candy, but apologizing? Dont think so

>As a man
You don't have the title of man, I've made that explicitly clear. You'd done nothing to earn it and you've been de-ranked below a boy after what you've done. You should at least try to salvage what little honor you can.

thats not funny

thank you trips user but im still sad

Its just M&Ms you acting like a cut off her limb or something really not fair especially after all that tickling she made me suffer

How does it feel to be so self centered you can't see that you've betrayed the trust of your niece. Someone who has done nothing to you other than love you and look up to you. I'm physically sick thinking about how awful you are. Be a real man and apologize

NIGGA YOU BEST BUY HER SOME MORE M&M'S AND APOLOGIZE TO LIL' ONE, YA GOD DAMN THIEF

its not about being awful, its about being a man so she knows her place. You start giving bitches what they want and they ambush you

Fucking im not a thief stop saying that i just took it, very different

Then there shouldn't be any problems making amends and doing the right thing, right? Exactly, you know what you've done and you deserve the shame you're getting, you craven obese delinquent.

A real man admits his mistakes and does what he can to fix them. A real man doesn't steal. A real man knows that women, especially little girls, are to be protected and loved. You're not a man. You're barely a boy. Kys

i cant accept a 10 yo shaming me, thats just too much user

Thats really unfair because she loved me before so im obviously a good man before she decided to hate me for a very minor thing

Yeah and you fucking deserve it you fat piece of shit. I hope you die of beaties

Even 10 year olds know when they've done something wrong and when to say they're sorry, you're not even on their level yet.

You're fucking fat, by when she gets to "ambush" you, you'll be dead by a hearth attack

Why is everyone calling me a fat i will never understand

Is there no other way than saying sorry??? Jeez

she doesnt talk to me now its really sad

She loved you before because you hadn't broken her trust. If I go most of my life without murdering someone and then one day I do, does my past history of not murdering people save me from the repercussions of murdering someone? No. Your past actions have no bearing on what you've done today.

Attached: 4351707064.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

wow murdering people is now same as eating a little girls m&ms??? wow i came here to get some nice pity and i became a murderer jeez

>be me
>to year ol lil gril
>Saturday
>wake up
Oh boy! It's Saturday, no school!
>remember I have m&ms in fridge
>run down stairs
>see uncle
>give biiiiig hug
>I think I'll share my m&ms with him!
>go to fridge
>no m&ms.png
>Fat fuck uncle
>realise the worst.

You understand why you broke her heart now op? You degenerate. Go buy her a big pack of m&ms u prick.

i mean i could, but thats like going to a shop and idk

It's obviously a hyperbolic analogy. Jesus I don't know how anyone can love you if you're this selfish and stupid.

No, there is not. It's the right thing to do, but since you don't have any sense of honor or integrity, I'm not surprised you don't see that. This is why you'll never be a man and you'll never truly know love.

She was my good friend... and now all love is gone

If you don't want to get off your lazy, fat ass then just postmates that shit.

buy her a box of m&m's, you fat pig

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 14K)

I just dont think you realize how hard it is to apologize to a 10 yo. I could do it to an adult as that is whatever, but kid like humiliating

pic

im not fat stop saying that its actually rude

like its not exactly cheap

She'll forgot about it in half an hour, no worries.

that makes it all the better for her

A box of M&Ms would be less than $10. How fucking poor are you? And if you dont want people to call you fat then you shouldn't be a fat, thieving cuck.

Real niggas never forget

its been 3 hours my heart is really pumping

pic what?

SILENCE, WE SHALL NOT HAVE A MUTINY ON OUR HANDS

the m&ms

thats literaelly a blackmail i just ate some candy and now i have to go bankrupt for her?? no

My good 10 bucks is a lot i could buy some good vidya for example and have fun for days instead of ungrateful niece

its in trash

Smart girl.

You can't humiliate someone who doesn't have any pride, any that you had was lost when you took those fucking m&m's.
You can either reclaim her love and your status as a human being or you can stay down in the gutter and rot with the rest of the trash.

shes smart but in the wrong

but i have to establish dominance over girls, not to humiliate myself just because i ate M&Ms lifes not fair

well dig it out

Jesus fucking Christ, you really have no fixing.

How qt.

thats disgusting

ok fine i will buy the fucking candy jeez. and i will apologize too. fuck you anons

is not cute, im being exortored here

well then the only other thing to take a pic of is your niece so make your choice.

You have to establish you're a person first, which clearly you've yet to do. You have your ultimatum, either do the right thing and take your place among the rest of us, or don't and stay with your belly dragging the ground with the rest of the lowlifes.

discord
=|+|--|152|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 22.jpg (236x234, 21K)

ok calm down jesus almighty i said i do it ok now

why is this thread one giant blackmail

but lads what if she doesnt forgive me i would be ruined

Why would you be ruined? It's just some M&M's. It's not going to ruin your relationship or anything.

I mean maybe she will take the new candy and still be mad idk

I'll believe you after you do it.

Don't be retarded that won't happen, she's mad because there is no candy so if there is any there will by no more anger

i mean its awkward to do it now because i would have to do go her room and give it to her and its like i dont know about that i will wait for the right moment

i hope ur right

That's precisely why I'll believe it when it's actually done, clearly being a coward runs deep through you.

It's going to be fine. She won't be mad.

I would have to knock and everything jeez man i have enough fucking issues with the apology and you keep piling the shit up this is fucking annoying

i hope she forgive me its lot of money and my dignity

why do you even care if she loves you or not, you clearly dont think very highly of her.

i liked when she loved me but now she hates me thats really bad for my outlook

This is absolute bait. I refuse to believe someone is this fucking selfish and stupid.

I mean jeez i wanted to give it to her during Finding dory stupid movie and i would make her happy, going to her room is extra embarassing

then just wait, she isnt going to hold the m&m thing against you for very long. just wait until a more appropriate time and get her a nice treat like ice cream at some later date. also take pics of her licking the ice cream and post them thanks

I done with you cur, I don't fancy conversations with cockroaches or trash I find being blown about in the wind.

its saturday night so it makes sense its movie night

Get up your fat ass, go buy the m&Ms and stop being a fat cunt ASAP

my god user do you think im millionaire or something

thats really bad im sorry, just want to catch the perfect time for biggest success chance

its awful hot today not really sure about it

Eat her out instead

i would eat my heart for her but still she should apologize to me hehe

ok anons im going.. jeez you dont have to leave all at once

Go on, put your mouth on it.

Attached: woman-hand-pointing-gun-260nw-246385579.jpg (240x280, 6K)

was a nice thread

unlike my niece

jeez user that gives me anxiety im going to buy the fucking candy calm down now

srsly this thread bullied me and protected a woman instead smh where are the golden days of 4chann

is not fair but im going

i just been trying to get you to post pics of your niece tbh. sounds pretty 'golden days of Yea Forums' to me

jeez ok

Attached: 09.jpg (1280x853, 339K)

the 111 into 222 damn thanks dude

lol

how the fuck were you supposed to give her the m&ms if she's asleep, anyway?

Straight up... your niece is too old to be saying shit like that. I'd expect it from a 4 to 6 year old, but around 6 or 7 is where all kids should be learning that what comes out of your mouth can make or break you.

Attached: 1551990345138m.jpg (1024x996, 117K)

This is apost 4 facebook not Yea Forums!!!!