Is everyone bi?

is everyone bi?

Attached: ee.jpg (700x700, 85K)

I'm not.

I feel kinda bad for you, but it's good you know yourself, in spite of your limitations.

Attached: 1548063908814.jpg (1902x1902, 692K)

Yes
Wrong

Now come over here and fook my bussy

faggotry and general degeneracy are becoming fads, so yeah basically.

See I take this euge John Holmes dildo up my ass but I don't think I would sleep with an actual guy. Still makes me bi or probably gay seeing how I havent slept with any women either.

True bi sexual.

For the right person, everyone with a healthy libido will be bi, yes.

Attached: 42148542_290045958485763_7409709437031645702_n.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Give it a try, both woman aswell as men. I generally like women more, but guys somehow I feel more happy with

Everyone going on Yea Forums is a faggot

Why feel bad for someone because they don't like what you like? I don't like country music, but luckily, there's plenty of other music that I do like. More than I could explore in a lifetime. My life won't be any less full without country. The same goes for a big cock in my buttcheks

I think its part of mental evolution to experience more pleasure but thats just me, its a pretty radical viewpoint. Most would argue the opposite

that's true, I just feel bad for my friends that feel like they can only date girls because while most of the time when I find a person attractive they happen to be female, I'm currently more in love with another male than I have been with anyone in a long time, and it's just really easy having a bf... so in that sense I guess I feel bad
it's so easy it almost feels like I'm cheating at the whole love thing

Attached: 1548023919531.jpg (740x740, 185K)

Haha, such retard.

Look, convince yourself, the sooner we let them be childless idiots the sooner they're gone.

It's an emergent factor that will hopefully fizzle out.

Look at China ; one child policy has fucked them so they'll mercilessly beat faggots to smash them back in line.

It's pretty epic to witness first hand.

It's easy for now, but every relationship has bumps. If you let yourself depend on someone emotionally, and they depend on you, eventually one of you will fail to live up to that requirement. You're human. And it'll hurt when it happens. But I do see your point that women and men are fundamentally different and therefore provide unique challenges to each other that might not be an issue with same sex couples.

I just can't imagine having those sort of feelings for any of the men in my life. It kinda makes me laugh thinking about it, actually. Not in a condescending sort of way, just that it feels like a bizarre alternate reality.

Nah bis just think that.

No. Fuck off weeb

depending on your understanding of concept of bisexuallity: perhaps
>do most sexualy active (so asexuals are out of question) people have capacity to aquire sexual tendencies towards any group or "fetish"
given enough time, I hipothesise that the answer is yes
>do all people want to fuck males and females or anything else equally? do they just keep to one group due to cultural or social mentality?
by all means, no

bisexuality doesn't mean that you want to fuck both equally, though

a 50/50 bisexual and a 99/1 bisexual are both 100% bisexual

I'm straight. So no.

No. Only those with bisexuals thoughts believe that. They want to believe that they aren't a partial faggot, but they are. They want to believe that it's normal, but it isn't. They want to believe that they are normal, but they aren't.

Attached: Denisovan Man.png (400x356, 216K)

No you fucking faggot.