My little sister is being hitted on by multiple men and it is absolutely pisses me off...

My little sister is being hitted on by multiple men and it is absolutely pisses me off. How can I protect her from those filthy nibbas Yea Forums?

Attached: hinataWOKE.png (529x563, 212K)

Physical violence, scrub lord

Fuck her
Nobody wants a filthy bitch who fucked her brother

How old is she?

You gotta project your protective power and dominance yo, everyone should know if they mess with your little sister they'll end up face down in a ditch.
Everyone knew my little sister as "user's little sister", they knew not to be fucking around.

Attached: 0033.jpg (1424x1080, 280K)

kill her and she'll never be defiled. Easy.

Your sister can take care of herself, can't she?

You must claim her as your own. Make her your bride. The family bloodline must remain pure. I'd recommend joining Islam, and moving to a Muslim majority country. You'll fit right in.

She is below 18

As much as I knew, she is incapable of knowing when someone has an ulterior motive and she doesn't have any experience in the matter of dating. physically she can protect herself as trained martial arts but kids are kids.

hinata is alright but my favorite vtuber is tsugu, she just released a new video on her twitter yesterday it was really cute you should check it out.

Attached: 67757026_p0 - 鳩羽つぐ.png (1120x1646, 785K)

And kids make mistakes.

Her videos are adorable yet other people are finding deep meanings on her vids which they find it mysteriously eerie and such.

I hope Hinata would play more FPS with her godly skills.

Egg their house or vandalize their house or car

Use one as example, lure him and wrek him... Also, teach your sis how to fight and to see guys for the shits they are so she don't fall 4 that

i know, i just like her because she's really cute. the weird dystopia theories pull in a weird crowd when i just want to appreciate her for being qt

also ive been waiting on hinata's second playthrough of undertale for a while now.

Attached: 67936095_p0 - 鳩羽つぐ.png (1500x2000, 773K)

wait, does she like it though?

Her new uploaded video is... I can't tell what is really going there and I didn't understand what she said in a soft manner.

I actually expected from the start Hinata would just kill everyone in the game. I expected too much that I thought she would get a true genocide ending. you can't finish undertale in 6 hours if Hinata tried to do a true pacifist route and if she actually uploaded one more play. I pray greatly to those people who translated it. they are legends.

I have no idea but seeing her social media and her conversation she keeps rejecting the person but I'm still worried when it comes to it personally

she says "そろそろ" which sort of means like "soon..." or "finally..." so she's probably waiting for something. speculation is rampant obviously but she's probably just a bored kid lying in a stairwell, its pretty cute.

i only expect a future pacifist playthrough because i remember seeing a twitter post that was something along the lines of "ive heard there are multiple playthroughs..." but i guess that doesn't mean she'll do them.

Attached: 69205284_p0 - 鳩羽つぐ.png (2480x3508, 981K)

Make sure they know that you'll reciprocate. Whatever they do to her, you do to them.

sounds like someone is jealous that some other dudes might get to hit that quite lewdly and you don't...

Attached: 1447117809083.jpg (716x716, 144K)

Even if I jacked my p p all these years in a loli incest hentai, I don't see her attractive way.

Nah that makes sense. You don't want her getting attention she doesn't like. Have you tried talking to her about it? Like even just mentioning that it weirds you out?

I haven't talked to her that much in that topic but I would try later on. sometimes I would tease her about it but in a real situation of it. I hate it.

Well if any of the dudes are adults, turn them in for sure. Other than that, if she's on social media, it kinda comes with the territory.

If your'e sister's gonna be a thot, just tell her how to be a safe thot.

Let's see what she looks like to judge the best course of action.