Why you want to die [ Edition #1 ]

Why you want to die [ Edition #1 ]
Post the history of why you want to die and anons decide if is worth or not to commit no alive

Attached: FB_IMG_1553178457441.jpg (480x528, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cause im too lazy to have society find worth in my existence and my self worth is based on how i think other people would view me or do view me as a person. so i want to die to end the painfully uncomfortable feeling of being worthless and hating everything you do

Ok.
I went through years of child abuse from about the age of 4 -16. I was usually mentally abused but was often physically abused and once sexually abused. 20 now and recently diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar disorder type 2 and PTSD
Been suicidal since 11 and I told myself that if I somehow make it to 21 and am still unhappy, I'll kill myself. I turn 21 in June and I am just worse than I was

Not worth it, people don't judge as often as you think, keep going and keep pushing forward, things'll get better, I promise.

I want to marry my crush. I liked her for 13 years, but I don't think she likes me. I think she has a had a bf for a few years now. I don' have her contact info anymore, but found her on google plus and send her a hangout. It's my only option of contacting her. If I won't see her again, I don't know what I will do.

definitely not worth it. why would you even think its worth it? she doesn't matter you just put her on a pedestal and ignored all her errors and flaws. look for someone who likes you and enjoys hanging out with you user.

im a pedophile and i believe my life to be a net negative on society and everyone in my life. i'm afraid that some day i'll make the big mistake and id rather be proactive than let that day come. I cant seem to help these thoughts, or if i can, then i clearly don't care enough to do whats necessary to stop them.

also itd save my parents from a solid amount of debt.

Fucking this. Feel the same goddamn way...

Sort of the same here minus the disorders and physical abuse. I promised myself that if something good doesnt happen to me by the age of 25 then I'll just give myself without family/friends knowing.
I'm currently 20 turning 21 in may and honestly I can't wait to die.

Attached: human.gif (254x446, 80K)

Shit's hard to deal with. I have been getting help recently and it's been helping, like I said I got diagnosed, but it's been pretty good to find out this stuff. I have even starting thinking more about myself by getting coming to terms with my repressed emotions and even figuring out I'm bi. If you are not getting help, I highly recommend it

Sorry bro, I'll probably never get help due to how self destructive I am. It's good to hear that you're getting better and I hope the best for you and genuinely hope you overcome anything from the past that's holding you back in the present.

I recommend you at least try on session. I forced myself to go during a particularly rough period and even though all I did in the first session was talk about the past, I felt so much relief from finally getting some things off my chest that i have been holding onto for my entire life
Cried like a bitch though

I know it's the same person, but meant to reply to

I'm posting on Yea Forums.

Jesus, sorry dude

worth it.

>I promised myself that if something good doesnt happen to me by the age of 25
just wondering
are you waiting for something good to happen to you or are you actively looking for that good thing? if my question doesn't make sense it's cause I'm not a smart person.

Have either of you tried to get PTSD specialized mental care? It helped make my life bearable.

I need to look more into, but other things are in the way of my life right now so I can't focus as much on my mental health as I need to

Your question makes perfect sense and is relevant.

/random smart person

why not just die then if you cant wait

Fair enough. Please do it before your deadline (or move the deadline, like Britain) :3

I'm not actively looking for anything good, I know that isn't a way to improve my mental health and prevent suicide but thats exactly what I want.
But I thought 25 would be a good number to end it all at whilst chilling doing jack shit to see what would happen in my life.

Also I want to play some of the new games coming out, that's basically the only reason I haven't an hero'd yet.

discord
=|+|--|165|--|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Attached: 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

I was abused too until I was 14 or so and I am not willing to kill myself. Weakling.

Everybody is different and our experiences may be similar but not the exact same

or you are just a bitch
square up

hmmm

but i don't..

Attached: 15533245803540.jpg (484x604, 42K)

Then... What brings you here?

Dopamine and Serotonin level are an error 404