Im just fucking done user

Im just fucking done user
Every fucking one that supposedly loves keep shitting on me for not being good enough, helpful enough, kind enough towards society in general.

Fucking morons

I was once a positive person, with hopes of having many relationships and close friends, shit even a fucking girlfriend, so to accompish my dream I did what EVERYONE told me I had to do in order to be treated... YES user BE KIND, BE FUCKING HELPFUL user, BE FUCKING NICE, and I motherfucking did , I swear I fyucking tried but nether of that matters no matter how many times I tried being nice to everyone helpful to everyuone kind to everyone at the end did you know what I received user? YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING RECEIVED, a broken family, a shitty reputation and nonstop bullying on everyone who decided to take advantage of my kindness, yeah be fucking kind to everyone after eating shit of course... LET US FUCKING MILK YOUR HELPLESSNESS.

You wanna know the truth user? Kindness doesnt fucking matter... looks matter, money matters people are shit, they just expect you to give nonstop without receiving any kind of respect or kindness.

By expeience I assure you that smart people dont fouse on amusing everyone, now that I think I was a dumb fucker, I guess kindness doesnt really exist.

After all this fucking whit I got expelled, losed all my friends, no one bothered to contact me, became a fucking alcoholic at 15, attempted sucicide and after all of that ges what, no fucking one gave a fuck, guess I wasnt fucking kind enough.

Twoyears have passed and no one stil gives a danm fuck

Now what do I fucking owe society for me to keep being fucking polite, Ill give 5 dollars to any one who can answer this fucking question

Attached: 1542549498842.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

at 15, attempted sucicide and after all of that ges what, no fucking one gave a fuck, guess I wasnt fucking kind enough.

Twoyears have passed and no one stil gives a danm fuck

>15+2 = 17 b&

Keep your head up champ. Jr high is a tough time for everyone.

UNDERAGE B@

cool story bro

it just one yr dont be shitt on me for that

>imagine being this much of a faggot in real life

yikes

If your that straight answer me the las thing I asked on my post

Attached: 5DE953DE-F16E-4768-B614-EDBF8464F96A.jpg (525x385, 79K)

UNDERAGE OP

shit I forgot to be kind

neck yourself retard

Maybe something interesting to quint

Attached: Ow_the_edge.jpg (600x549, 61K)

Bud you have NO ideal
You think its over?
I got 3 sons just like you
I got a daughter and another son and hes queer as all get out

Attached: 1551376281774.jpg (699x750, 79K)

you sound liek a bit of a bitch, i would advise trying to be not that, and then youll probably have a better time doing stuff after you can fix that

you fuck em all up the ass on the same night or make em take turns?

I’ll be shitt on you as much as I want fagit

Please don't become a school shooter. I'm not even joking.

Usually turns and then on Saturdays I draw a name from the hat and we go 4 on 1 no holes barred kinda deal. kids love it and we order pizza afterwards

You kids always develope the ability to recognize youre being treated like a burdensome child before you get the ability to recognize what behaviors and attitudes need to be adjusted in order to change it. For one- Youre following the advice to be helpful, kind, etc as if they are tasks to get something in return like a girlfriend, material objects, fulfilling of a "hope or dream". Do it because its the right thing to do and with the understanding that you are tipping the scales no matter how insignificant it may seem. You cant trick Karma, user.

give'em your dick