Why does my daughter post pics like this Yea Forums?

Why does my daughter post pics like this Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_1520.jpg (640x788, 123K)

Attached: IMG_1521.jpg (640x771, 125K)

What's her ig

attention?

Cause she wants to get on her knees and have been fuck that pretty little face.

that and somewhere along the way her dad fucked up.

Attached: IMG_1517.jpg (610x469, 55K)

She has mevrock hard

Same fucking pics from Incest thread

Attached: IMG_1523.jpg (640x520, 84K)

Attached: IMG_1524.jpg (640x732, 75K)

Because she can't get attention through thoughtful and interesting things to say due to the fact that she probably has the intelligence of a rock, so instead she uses her body like a cheap prostitute to attract the attention she wants, much like how you can't post anything good so you find a hot chick's picture and make up a story about how it's your daughter to get replies.

Attached: image.jpg (454x452, 35K)

>my daughter
>X

Dude, just dump the set or GTFO!

>confirmed blacked

I hope not

Attached: IMG_1519.jpg (466x353, 36K)

Its gonna happen..

Why do you say that?

Attached: IMG_1525.jpg (640x631, 103K)

Don't post the same fucking pictures in two different threads. New pics or get fucked.

here's another (you) dude
this chick ain't your daughter chief
seek Ra my son, it calls your name

body in this pic is built for BBC. small tits, wide hips and fat ass, it's literally all that blacks need, but she's not your daughter so there's that...

beat ya too it bro

Attached: IMG_1527.jpg (552x793, 158K)

Attached: IMG_1528.jpg (548x424, 88K)

been lurking for nearly thirty minutes and still no titty in the flesh with them piercings

>color me Yea Forums

Attached: I Don't Need Therapy.jpg (798x1244, 184K)

Because it's 2019 and women aren't property anymore. She's hot and she knows it and nobody minds it besides virgin incels on the internet.

>hot

Dude posts some rando IG slut and claims it's his daughter and spew about owning shit and incels. Get back to your safespace and soy

Obviously it's not actually his daughter, retard. I'm responding to the cringy replies in this thread. You're just pissed that attractive women don't talk to you. Use that anger to make yourself less of a pathetic fuck.

No, this is why I'm pissed. Pierces nips on females are my jam son. No reason to get worked