How does one stop being a white supremacist and lead a better life?

How does one stop being a white supremacist and lead a better life?

Attached: 457C5F2D-2737-4796-A119-0ED9DD91AEE7.jpg (410x230, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/story/11480568/1/us-standard-of-living-has-fallen-more-than-50-opinion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get educated. That's all I can really recommend right now.

Shoot your self in the head.

ask these people: they seem to know a lot about politics discord..gg/mHE7Jm

Die at the hands of your enemy.

Attached: Jews_or_Muslims_who_cares.jpg (900x736, 605K)

Live in a country where all the people look like you.

Attached: work_day.jpg (2044x760, 378K)

Build walls

Attached: (((hypocrisy))).jpg (1558x3571, 1.42M)

Do as your enemies tell you.

Attached: (((What_they_want))).jpg (1024x789, 107K)

Be genocided

Attached: Nobody_at_Protest_Complained.jpg (2255x1366, 1.89M)

Pretend your enemies aren't trying to genocide your race

Attached: jng0ap.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

Die a slow and horrible death at the hands of your enemy

Attached: (((murder_of_millions))).png (837x1557, 1.11M)

You’re edgy and almost warranted my true response though I am often one to sage my bait ;)

What’s edgy about it? I just asked a simple question is all

Being a white supremacist is a better life. I mean, let's be honest with ourselves here. Muslims will try to dominate the world if we let them, blacks are okay but their culture is fucked up and they have this blame white people mentality. Europe allow their borders to be infiltrated by these sub-human migrant trash and don't give a fuck about the white genocide they are committing by letting these animals reproduce. White supremacy is the last stand of the white race.

Who even identifies as a white supremacist? I mean sure the white race is the master race, but we don't need to lord it over colored people or treat them poorly. We just need to exclude them from our civilization. Nothin supremacist about that at all. It's the way nature intended things to be.

>Kill yourself Nigger
>Fuck off and die.

Attached: 1510355691789 (1).jpg (426x589, 33K)

Stop believing in bullshit Hitlerian fairy tales scapegoating Jews for things they haven’t done and grow the fuck up

Attached: 8FD25E20-A3D2-4408-82DC-7327FAE6142D.jpg (640x732, 75K)

achieve final solution

depends on if your ideological or just part of a gang, if your part of a gang read books and statistics so you actually know what your talking about. then thats it, theres no reason or ability to stop knowing the truth

>Requests Better Life than Advocating Self -Preservation.

Somebody Drinks The Melon Juice From WholeFoods.

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 9K)

You don't because this is a bait thread

You must realize that supremacy of any race is a fallacy. We are all equally shit.

Attached: 1508379222074.jpg (700x562, 117K)

If you turn your back on the movement, you will never have a good life. You will always be a race betraying piece of shit.

I'd say meet some cool not white people. Finding them might be an issue for you, though. Also, find something else to focus on. Just walk away.

Attached: 1549300119568.jpg (640x556, 104K)

Don't listen to this faggot. You can't betray your race because your race was never something you signed on for in the first place.

You can not betray an organization that asserts you are obligated to obey.

In reality the white guy would show up to a black lives matter protest with that sign and be swarmed by a pack of wild negroes, knocked unconcious, and his pockets rifled through.

no he wouldn't. White guys went to BLM stuff all the time.

just because you never agreed to something doesn't mean you get to opt out.

welcome to the real world, you don't get choices on everything. Stand up for yourself and don't fall for the self loathing OP

by sucking a dick,like the rest of "men" who have a problem with white supremacy after 8 years of hearing about how black your president was

>you don't get to opt out
said every tyrant ever. You don't get to make those choices for other people. If OP wants out of white supremacy its probably because he IS standing up for himself and is tired of the self loathing.

like I said, welcome to the real world. Maybe it's not fair, but it's the way things work, people are going to hate and destroy him anyway for being white. Especially if he claims to be a white supremacist OP will never be accepted by the status quo

Ur just scapegoating whites because you dont want to admit that you are your own problem.

The fact is, although some whites arent fond of blacks, TRUE white supremacy is really quite rare. In the end, minorities hate whites just as much as whites hate minorities.

For black and hispanic people, how can you say that blacks dont hate blacks? The vast majority of race related killings is black on black crime. If you love blacks so much, maybe you shoyld withhold pulling that trigger just sayin.

he says,while eating the last chicken tendie on his plate and yelling for mom to come get his plate

white people join antifa,but who cares.blm are only a problem if you live in some shitty cuck liberal state

Only that's a load of bullshit. That's not how things work, that's how you THINK things work because you're a delusional white supremacist.

Yeah as race traitors supporting their garbage movement. White people are afraid of niggers and would never counter protest their movement because they know the negro lives by his jungle laws and the slightest provocation could result in serious bodily harm or death.. Niggers have held the white population hostage with terror for 60 years in America. They burn and destroy our cities and we give them more free money in the hopes they'll start behaving. Ain't gonna happen. Desegregation was a huge mistake. When you let the monkeys out of the zoo you're liable to have a pretty wild time in the streets.

yeah keep telling yourself that buddy

>White people are afraid of niggers
You might be. I'm not.
>the negro lives by his jungle laws and the slightest provocation could result in serious bodily harm or death.
Damn dude you got issues.

Your persecution complex is staggering.

If he turns his back on his race, especially if he took an oath to any group, then yes he would be a race traitor and an oath breaker. In other words, he would have no honor and no self respect on top of being a outcast by pretty much everybody he knows.

Just speaking my truth.

>he would have no honor
groups of criminals have no grounds to label someone else as without honor.
>being a outcast by pretty much everybody he knows.
if he wants out that's kinda the goal.

Your truth? That one of those alternative facts i hear so much about?

>not being white supremacist
>better life
Sorry man, you can only choose one

>Niggers have held the white population hostage with terror for 60 years in America.
As opposed to having been literal slaves for centuries and oppressed even after slavery was abolished. You don't know what terror means

it's not a persecution complex at all, I don't want to have one, I don't want to be a minority but I will be if things go on as they are.

You can tell yourself that race doesn't matter and it'll all be fine all you want but it doesn't change reality, people are shitty and will hate each other anyway, like they always have. You can pretend that modern liberalism has fixed human nature but it hasn't. You'll realize that before the end

>You can not betray an organization that asserts you are obligated to obey

Sure he does, its the idea that minorities are going to seize power and commit the same crimes on them that they had been committing on minorities.

the term scapegoat is a scapegoat, wake up

That's sarcasm right?

>fixed human nature
Yeah sure. Its human nature to cooperate. Its human nature to make friends. Its human nature to learn new languages and be interested in people different from them. You just cherry pick what "human nature" is to suit your own needs.

You can't. I used to all about tolerance and shit too some years back, but all the persecution and hatred straight white christian men receive will keep you from being able to tolerate anybody who isn't a straight white christian man. In today's world, the only way we will have peace is if we are the only race standing.

lol no not at all. White Supremacists are terrified of a white holocaust. They did it to the Jews, so they're terrified of anyone doing it to them.

nasty, brutish, and short bucko

Lol, take a ticket and get in lone bud. Everybody's race has been a slave at one point. What makes blacks so special that they need to be pampered by delusional whites. More importantly how is it that the blacks are oppressed after slavery was abolished? Its not the responsibility of Europeans to take care of them nevertheless give them the resources that Europeans built on their own. And even when something is given to the Negro's they still manage to destroy it. Perhaps there's more at play here than, "skin tone is the only difference dude!".

Hobbes is not an authority on human nature, despite what your Puritan upbringing might have told you.

Most White Nationalists groups are not criminal. We are political organizations with some survivalist tendencies. The only criminal organizations that I know of are prison gangs and they are not accepted by true White Nationalist groups.
I am including getting shuned by family. When you are an oath breaker, nobody can trust you ever again.

I meant as in you yourself don't think that. But yea

yeah tell me about all those straight white Christian men being gunned down in their churches on sunday.

Whites never should have bought slaves from Africa no doubt, and If they were going to free them they certainly should have shipped them back to Africa. The biggest mistake of all though was listening to Martin Luther Coon Jr. And allowing them to be equals in our society. It is one of the main reasons if not the main reason America has gone down the shitter in the last 60 years. White ethnostate now.

>how can they be opressed when they aint slaves?
lack of voting rights
lack of legal rights
lack of gainful employment
lack of education, healthcare, legal representation.

They were oppressed by e.g Jim Crow laws. You dont even know the history of your own country you just think "everything was good for blacks after slavery was abolished!"

Just marry a white woman and live in a white neighborhood. You will be fine. I'm starting to think that every white person knows deep down inside. It's way too obvious.

Of course white nationalist groups are criminal. You advocate genocide, the roll back of legal rights for american citizens, the forcible deportation of american citizens, the dissolution of democracy and the constitution. You're terrorists, plain and simple.

I thought the same way at one point but look around, humans are awful to each other. The modern world hasn't changed that at all. The enlightenment dream just can't work, as much as we wish it could, that's been proven again and again

Some humans are awful to each other. That doesn't mean that YOU have to be awful to other people first.
>The enlightenment dream just can't work
> that's been proven again and again
No it hasn't. Society has been improving across the whole globe steadily for the past few hundred years. You guys keep claiming some backslide into anarchy that never actually happens. So you go and shoot a bunch of people just so you can say "SEE?! PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT ANIMALS!"

We only advocate genocide if we are attacked. Most White Nationalists are separatist. We just want our own territory and to be left alone. As for wanting to do away with democracy, yes because that is how we got to the sorry state we are in now.

Damn, so many grounded, down to earth perspectives
IMO it's retarded to be proud of your race as a white person, be proud of your heritage.
>"but n-n-nigers do it!!" yeah, African Americans do, because being African American usually means that your ancestors come from the same place: a slave ship. Having a racial identity as an African American makes sense for this reason: there's a mutuality to it.
Most black people I know from places outside of the US represent their respective countries, and if American's weren't so fucking retarded and could calm the fuck down instead of finding the need to start race wars 24/7, you'd have less "black group think" (not that that's really a problem) & more individualism within black communities (not that it isn't already there). Unfortunately, this isn't the case, thus being a black immigrant nets you the same - status in most peoples eyes - as African Americans: you're just black. You're not Hatian, Nigerian, Jamaican, etc, therefore you'll probably face the same form of discrimination as other black Americans, therefore their priorities become yours, and therefore you've become racially segregated. It's because of this that black pride exists: it's not racial pride, is class pride.
You're white, you fit into the system already, you're not displaced. What to do instead of being a nazi worshipping faggot? I don't know, go read a book or make some friends, fuck it, find out more about your lineage (not like it fucking matters) and once you figure out you're a dirty mick, put up an Irish flag in your room and start drinking Guinness like it's water.

>if we are attacked
No you don't. You just claim you're being attacked and then commit genocide. White supremacists are disingenuous violent assholes. You'd kill black people, gays, mexicans, indians, muslims, white people who don't agree with you, inuits, and anyone else, just for fucking fun.

Let me restate again that it is not the responsibility of the European people as a whole, to take care of them endlessly, after the 'abhorrent' slavery was abolished. Yes it isn't right that blacks weren't given a fair share of land to stand on, although Liberia was a planned idea, regardless, it is up to them to work out their own issues and self management; Since they clearly have many issues in this day of age.

It really depends on who you are talking about in particular. Whilst in regards tp America it is a shame, it doesn't help protect future generations of Europeans, only the opposite. So don't be surprised when the people living in it don't want to help it anymore.

Society hasn't been improving, its only been degenerating in the European circle. Everywhere else there is still fighting with people being 'calm enough' to not ripe each others throats out. European nations will be gone and a new dominant group of people will take over.

it's not me, idk about others but I really do try to be kind with people. We have the capacity to do both wonderful and terrible things to each other, we have to understand that and work with it. I hate that this is the way it is, but I can't see how we can view history any differently given what we've done to each other

Ignore the fact that you are being replaced. Smoke some weed and watch some Family Guy. If that doesn't work, try meth.

Attached: tenor1.gif (220x146, 491K)

Democrat, plain and simple.

You don't need to view history in any particular way at all. You need to LEARN from history. If you haven't learned from history that violence only begets more violence then you need to go back and read a few more books.

>Society hasn't been improving, its only been degenerating in the European circle.
False.
Violent deaths, Down.
Education levels, Up.
General levels of crime. Down.
Infant mortality rates, Down
Life expectancy, Up.

By every measurable metric life has been improving for everyone. Not all at the same rate, but improving none the less.

I've learned from history. I've learned that we're animals and we act like it without the proper supervisions. Anything else is wishful thinking, if you want peace prepare for war

You speak of class pride as though class mobility is unavailable for blacks.

Right at this time, yes because we are at war. It is a war to save our people and culture. There is nothing I would not do to win this war. We have tried peacefully separating and the multicultural Jew run government came after us, so the only recourse now is all out war till we have secured a homeland of our own.

thestreet.com/story/11480568/1/us-standard-of-living-has-fallen-more-than-50-opinion.html

Save your people from what? Vaccines? Your culture? You mean Confederate statues? Nobody is preventing anyone from listening to european music, reading european books, or anything fucking else. How is the "jew government" preventing you from participating in "white culture"? Is it because you can't drag black people behind your pick up trucks anymore?

Thats an Opinion article you absolute idiot.

not even, history is often attempted to be learned from even now: IE Reformation of land laws regarding the self governance of aboriginal rights in Canada based on bills dating back as far as the late 18th century as well as treaties made from the 18th up to the early 20th century.
It's just retarded pseudo intellectuals like this guy who claim to have some sort of inference based on history (which they realistically know nothing about) that cause any progress to backslide when they're given a hand in democracy.

YOu don't have to think we are better in every way just understand we are worth preserving and protecting and we deserve our own nation and to fight for the tings that help us lead a happy life. thing shave changed for the worst just in the last 30 years due to mass influx of immigrants.

Attached: 59fe6b147b52c.jpeg.jpg (960x956, 93K)

If you are looking at only averages and/or specifically physical violence as the key counterpoint, then you have lost. Because averages don't take into account where the changes have been occurring. Nevertheless it'll never take into account the increasing advancement of technologies that let people 'distract' themselves from the real world. Its far more easier to hit a button then it is too think about actual solutions or attacks. Either way, I did state degeneracy, not whether the general outlook looks good.

Exactly.
You are aware that class pertains to factors other than economic welfare, right?

yeah "degeneracy." A term which applies to everything you don't like.

aboriginal peoples**

So you're not talking about class but social hierarchy and racial hierarchys.

they only don't like degeneracy because it is degenerate,

You can't maintain White culture in a multicultural nation. We need our own territory, schools and government with no non-white influence at all. I was talking about groups who have tried to separate peacefully. Have you never heard of the state of Jefferson? It was a plan to take 5 states and create a new country by and for Whites only.

thank you for this demonstration of circular logic.

Personally speaking I think 4 years of studying history at uni have been enough to teach me that you what libertarian types preach is bullshit

Not all of us deserve to be "preserved". You do know that many of the issues that European nations face, is because of just European people protecting the said issues. Even right wingers in the US, who clamour on about how they represent a massive demographic in the army, still haven't done anything within the last half century. No sabotage, no killings and absolutely no caring about actually doing something.

I'm sorry, but if you think that people who stuff fake silicon gels in their chest makes them a girl and are not degenerate, then you are wrong. Contrarily we've had many years where people simply didn't care as to what was going on within their own nation. So it is not of a surprise that we have come to the point where people are putting on dresses as a boy.

Attached: Dance party.gif (245x200, 1.25M)

if you met a bunch of niggers, you wouldn't want them to assume you whatever stereotype they thought you were.

If you want people to give you the benefit of the doubt instead of treating you like a white supremacist, you have to give the benefit of the doubt to them.

it's ok to think niggers are stupid and violent, as long as you understand that your personal experience is a small sample size and that every nigger deserves a chance to show you he's alright

>You can't maintain White culture in a multicultural nation.
The fuck you can't. Whatever culture white people have is by default "white culture." All sorts of people have been able to maintain their own culture after moving to the US. If you can't hold on to your own culture when nobody actually gives a shit what you do, then its your own damn fault for having such a weak ass culture that it loses out to rap music and anime.

>oh noooo he has boob implants
>whoa hold on, men wearing women's clothing? Now that crosses the line
Talk about your idiotic non issues. See this is why everyone else hates you fucking white supremacists. Who gives a fuck if some kid wants fake tits and to call himself "Stacy"? What does that matter to you? That is the least important thing in the whole fucking world.

Bitch elsewhere.

Huh? Where do you get these stats from? Totally ridiculous. The more savages white people have allowed to share in their civilization the more savage it has become. Take a look at what Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Baltimore, St. Louis, Cleveland looked like in 1960 and what they look like today, and get back to me.

I don't think he is a supremist, any pro white that is truly a white person knows we can shift culture back onto the right track and save these people.

>4 years of studying history at university
>preaching racism
>"you libertarian types"
Your age is showing, go to bed.

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 61K)

"benefit of doubt" Doubting and underestimating people that are your natural born enemies on some level is a good way to become a victim. Blacks in America are generally the most racist and hate other more than any race, try living around them and see. even true Africans get terrorized by "African Americans"

Attached: 1533874722375.jpg (1024x776, 125K)

Fuck Chinks.
Fuck Gooks.
Fuck Nips.
Fuck Asians in general. Nuke it all.
Fuck Niggers.
Fuck Africa, it has no culture to offer.
Fuck Sandniggers.
Fuck the main problem of Earth.
Fuck Wetbacks.
Fuck Beanbois.
Fuck the migrants ruining 1st world.

White genetics and culture will rule this sphere whether you like it or not. Die slow and hard white apologists.

>your natural born enemies
They aren't. You just think that because you're an idiot.

White culture is just a fucking buzz word at this point. No one knows what the fuck it is. As a white dude, I culturally identify with my home, and my cultural heritage. I have zero fucking clue what white culture is.

Fuck off church shooter.

The government prevents us from having pure cultural organizations and activities. If I hold a Nordic cultural event and bar non-whites from attending then I have broken the law. If I allow them to attend then I have diluted the cultural significance of the event by helping them to appropriate our culture. It is just like black at a saint Patrick's event with a "kiss me, I am Irish" button on. It defiles the culture.

Hey bro I like Asian food

Thanks for posting on a white culture site boi

I only shoot up mosques and temples

Attached: 5859306145.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

not really hypocrisy...

Whites can make Asian food now. Why have asians

>implying

Thats reasonable
you wouldn't get this kind of advice on Pol.

No fucking blacks are showing up to your "Nordic cultural event" just like you're not showing up to a goddamn Laos cultural event.
No shit you can ban people by race, but I don't know why the fuck you'd need to

Fuck you sure proved me wrong, all the lessons ive lived and things ive experienced and known about race relations and how people are are just lies im so ignorant, how could I be so ignorant ill suck a black penis now for sure.

>pure cultural organizations
You mean they don't let you discriminate against blacks, jews, gays, mexicans, women, or any other group.
>If I allow them to attend then I have diluted the cultural significance of the event by helping them to appropriate our culture.
What you're going to cite Tumblr bullshit now? Cultural appropriation is not a thing dumb ass. You think black guys should be barred from watching the Highland Games? So we should kick all non Greeks from the Olympics too? That's an idiotic SJW level argument and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself for it.

Nigs will nig

I've been posting on here since before it was a newfag alt right circle jerk, back when these threads were way more heated and way less retarded

I honestly don't care about your lust for black penis but thanks for inserting it into the conversation. But yeah, all the lessons you learned were worthless, all the things you experienced were anecdotal, and everything you know about race relations and the way people are is bullshit. I'm glad I could illuminate you to your monumental stupidity.

Nothing wrong with Nips. They're actually a great modern role model for us. An example of what a homogenous society made up of intelligent people can accomplish when they're not forced to play babysitter to the trash of the world.

Attached: 1551149943018.jpg (431x605, 41K)

This

>Yea Forums
>white culture
Its owned by a Japanese man.

But muh cognitive dissonance says I have to keep being retarded

A stalled economy, soaring rates of depression and suicide, and plummeting birth rates?

niggers will always be niggers, the good blacks will be dragged down by niggers and even when you think one nigger is ok.... he will do or say some dumb nigger shit eventually..... i dont care to find out if a snake is poisonous or not, im just gonna avoid them all like a plague

Attached: 53852507_10218191825522508_8638129317676580864_n.jpg (590x445, 47K)

based

If you can't see with what is wrong with a deranged young man, who probably isn't going to live for very long, then I don't know what to tell you.

The deranged young men I'm more worried about are the ones that commit mass murder. The young men who want to have tits are fine so long as people don't go around calling them "deranged"

Because things that happen to a person and their family don't have any bearing on statistical probability. Everything is just Anecdotal and doesn't matter fuck statistics are just a collaboration of anecdotal occurrences so nothing really matters lets just pretend niggers don't hate everyone that isn't a nigger. What I experienced living near them is most are violent for no good reason even towards each other to a degree you wont see most whites acting unless intoxicated, they hate non American blacks and Mexicans / whites and niggers have even attacked my friends and family members for walking to their own cars after work because they saw Treyvon martin on the news.

0nc3 1n n3v3r 0ut

the ones that shoot up schools are fucked up.... but the ones who shoot up black churches, mosques or synagogues are fucking heroes to the accelerationist cause

Their only hope is to reach the Great Valley, Littlefoot alone knew the way. Though they were sore-stumped and tired, Littlefoot urged them on. He'd never seen the Great Valley, but his heart told him they were close. Surely, at the top, they'd behold it finally... Cera was still too proud to admit that she'd gone the wrong way. The Great Valley was all they dreamed it would be - a land of green, of leaves and life. There were waterfalls, grassy meadows, enough tree-stars to feast on forever, and, grazing upon them, their families. And Littlefoot found his grandmother and grandfather at last. The same loving faces he looked into on the day of his birth. And they all grew up together in the valley. Generation upon generation, each passing on to the next tale of their ancestors' journey to the Valley, long ago.

yeah yeah sure thing edgelord.

how to not be a western white supremacist 101:

1. all white people come from mesopotamia (iraq)
2. they are all mixed with jews
3. they are all mixed with middle-easterners
4. they are not as white as the nordic people or russians
5. they are not "supreme" or "white" at all

Attached: dvd_snapshot_07.29.jpg (720x480, 70K)

yes I am sure a Nazi like you is just a Bastion of credibility and I must believe everything you say as having actually happened. You're a disingenuous liar just like every other white supremacist. I lived near black people too, and they never gave me or anyone else any trouble.

Ask them to not be stupid

If that doesn't work, give them a list of schools full of retarded kids and encourage him to cleanse the gene pool

Well Id have no reason to say the things I am unless they actually happened, Sure I believe you lived around a few black people but never in a black neighborhood. that's the difference... a majority black area. Never said I was a national socialist just speaking on what I have observed, but rest assured I am not lying.

Attached: 1537678000606.jpg (296x314, 22K)

Jew spotted

>Well Id have no reason to say the things I am unless they actually happened,
How to tell someone is a liar.
>when confronted on possible lies, instead of outright asserting their statements as the truth, they deflect
>with such statements as "Why would I lie?"

ASIANS ARE LITERALLY THE OFFSPRING OF BLACKS
EXCEPT THEY OVER CLONED
THEIR POPULATIONS

>Honorary

You know how I can tell you're a Nazi? Because you don't deny it, you say you're not a "national socialist"

Assume I am not lying then what is my fault?
Saying I am lying or a Nazi isn't really doing anything to change my views on niggers, they shaped those. Im telling you why I see things like I do and you reply with im just lying Like I was born wanting to have a certain disposition towards a type of people I never knew.

Not him and this is my first post itt, but I'm legit from the hood. I know nothing bout the debate, but I have had some real nigger-tier neighbors in my life.

A Nazi would support national socialism.
Im talking about niggers.

Trips confirms that he knows the truth

Yeah, i'm calling you a liar. You're trying to recruit to your cause, and your cause is the enemy of truth, because you don't value words, just violence and intimidation. Don't mistake my actions as an attempt to convince you to change your ways. I just know your game. I know what bullshit you spit, and I know what you desire. You want violence and death. You want to reduce my country to a third world theocracy. You are my enemy, the enemy of my country and of all free people the world over. You support murderers, and encourage violence. So get fucked Nazi scum.

Yes, and I've had white neighbors murder each other in their beds.

Step 1: Reduce IQ by 20 points.

They both killed each other in their bed? What the fuck am I reading?

I smell a reddit user. I told you the truth about my life and experiences you didn't even hear the worst shit, the only violence that has ever happened involving me or my family and friends involving niggers was them attacking us or threatening us because of our race. You only care about your own deluded fantasy and pretending youre in some fucking faggoty movie about wizards flying on broom sticking playing with their balls. get bent retard.

Likely a nigger a jew or a redditard

No, separate incidents. One a guy went to go abduct his ex girlfriend from her new BFs place and shot the man. The other a different guy murdered his wife while she slept.

Assume I am telling the truth and I wanted you to tell me why I am wrong for letting my repeated lessons influence how I think about a collective group of people that mostly view them self as a collective.

Attached: commie.png (200x200, 42K)

Suck my dick faggot. You're the one with the deluded fantasy of Jewish conspiracies. You're the one with impossible faggotry of trying to institute a white ethnostate. YOU are the one complaining because you can't exclude black people from things without being taken to court. I don't believe you told me the truth about your life because I don't believe you're capable of it. You're a fucking pig. The only thing threatening your "race" is your own god damned stupidity.

>assume i'm telling the truth
Fucking NO you asshole. I'm not going to assume you're telling the truth, what are you an idiot? How gullible do you think I am to just give you the benefit of the doubt?

So if everything i told you was the truth, then what?!

By giving away their land, their women and all of the rest of their shit to brown people, obviously.

So you're saying your a bigot that hates whites?

Find better friends. People who think you're a better person than you actually are.

>what if what if what if
And what if you're Not? What if everything you know is wrong? What if you're on the fucking low end of the dunning kruger effect? Don't play that bullshit game with me retard.

I'm saying I specifically hate you for being a white supremacist. My skin is pale as the driven snow and I don't have a single problem with it. I have a problem with YOU equating yourself with all white people everywhere.

Jesus, no wonder the left hates white nationalists. You really believe this? We just want to fucking left alone so our people can be free to pursue their own destiny. Race is real and white people and their countries are getting fucked over by the people that deny that fact. Our people built the civilization you're living in and only our people can mantain it. If we keep going down the path we're on our future is Zimbabwe or Brazil. We're looking for peaceful solutions here and if we don't get em, I assure you war is our destiny.

So i know what i am saying is truth, but to play into your fantasy you have to say i am lying. Thats the only way what your saying holds up is if you make people think i am lying.

Have fun fighting white people that want whites to be protected as much as any other race. But i know you're lying about being white.

>We just want to fucking left alone
Yeah by killing everyone else for forcibly deporting them to other parts of the world. If you don't like how it is in America then fucking Leave. Go to Antarctica and pursue your isolationist dreams there.

Create white children. Have a meaningful relationship with a submissive white wife.
Teach your family about heritage and moral values.

Attached: 2A6343CA-E24D-40A0-8E4B-FBF4C146AFED.jpg (931x1296, 188K)

>Our people built the civilization you're living in
False.
>only our people can mantain it.
Arrogant, based on false assumptions, and individually false.

Realize that race is a spook

But its not

Yeah you let me know when whites start getting gunned down during prayer service by black radicals.

Lose your virginity

show this racist whose boss with a list of notable philosophers and intelligent men from Africa

lol we're going to use your taxes to make your kids transgender and interracial. and you wont be able to do shit about it.

No we just get threatened and beaten sometimes to death in the street by niggers for being white.

i promise to look into african philosophy one day, because i still chuckle at the bit in the beginning of "killing zoe" where he mentions that he's studying african philosophy with an assumed master's degree.

the problem is, i'm old enough and have taken enough philosophy courses--like a dozen--with comparable concepts in computer science and neuroscience and i'm afraid that i can't possibly expect africans to have any similar conceptual symbols in their minds and even as rational, logical and learned as i am, i still think their philosophy can't be more than the same moronic poetry they profess in their music.

Who fucking built it then? How the fuck can you deny that Europeans are responsible for this civilization? You're using a European language living in a country founded and built by Europeans. The device you're using to communicate here was invented by white men. The ability to harness the electricity to power it was discovered by a white man. The language you're using was invented by white men. I could go on and on.

Well you can always go to discord..gg/xZScv3q

Made the same point twice. Damn, I'm drunk.

Attached: GC Meme 13.jpg (500x415, 72K)

Fren, I was larping.

Why do niggers always smell like shit and act like assholes when they are taking our order at their mcjob?

Yeah but Mexico is practically controlled by the cartel which only got started due to a mix of Americas war on drugs and CIA meddling.

There is no better way to use your life than to fight for your peoples future. If you don't then there's really no point in living because your people have no future and you're disgracing your ancestors. Millions of years of evolution has produced white civilization and you want to throw it away for the benefit of a bunch of savages who have spent millions of years squatting on their lands and cannibalizing each other?

>How does one stop being a white supremacist and lead a better life?
by finally getting rid of all non-whites. duh!

Attached: 1235629576061.jpg (1600x1200, 791K)