If you're lonely, talk to me

If you're lonely, talk to me
If something's on your mind, say it loud and proud.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (887x800, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/HiYJ_ZNJ_X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm a nigger

I am half cast and my father is musliim

I'm half Danish, the other half is Gypsy, Tatar, Jew and all kinds of weird shit. /pol/ tells me I have to go back, but I don't know where to.

Should have been 3 mosques.

btw I am not muslim just to clarify

woah

if your dad is muslim, then you are too.

your mother is a jew,
and so are you

>3
those are rookie numbers

well, my mother wasn't Jewish.. but otherwise, that is correct.

My mother christian i have niver pratcticed islam and have been in a protestant church many times

I'm horny and I think I'll get a hooker tomorrow

Took an IQ proper test got a 135 and now I feel really stupid. I know people at 150+.

Im also the least hardworking person I know. And now im convinced im bound to fail.

I want to fuck my sister

Just make sure you make a safe choice of hooker then, user. STDs generally don't go away.

Go get em' tiger.

hi nigger

Attached: 1546921558727s.jpg (250x228, 6K)

>sis
oh, i wish you luck, as i had none

To the garden to fucking tater

I feel very lonely.
I just made a major business success.
I'm set for life.
I live in a shit balkan county.
Even with money and a creation I can be proud of, I can't make a girl like me, just a couple of acoustic friens.
At least my employees speak acoustic and like me.

i like niggers

First, a 135 IQ isn't something small. Scoring that well is pretty impressive! I only test around 120-125, I forget exactly what I was at.
Second, it means a lot less than you think. It does generally indicate a level of intelligence, but what's more important is things like your capacity for emotion. To understand others. Having streetsmarts. Being skilled at the things you do. Just enjoying life and enjoying the people you love and care for.

Being hardworking isn't something that comes by some people easily. I personally can be kind of lazy, it's a lot about learning how to commit to your work. With how the world is today, you aren't likely to be a failure at all.
So don't worry user, everything will be okay for you! :)
Congratulations on your business success, user. It's good to hear you're set! Security in life is more valuable than most people think.
Don't worry about girls quite so much, user. Even the loneliest person can find someone eventually! Money and success shouldn't be a factor for your partner. You want to find someone who loves you for who you are, not for your assets. Or else you won't have a good relationship in the future. And meeting a girl is easier than you think. It's a lot about just participating in a public event or etc for something you like. So if you like nerdy stuff, you might end up meeting someone at a convention. Or if you just like hanging out, maybe you can find someone at a bar or talk to someone at a different kind of event or etc.
Friends are more important than you think, too!
The right girl will come eventually, so don't stress about finding love. Everything will work out okay.

Thanks, bro.
I'm just happy I can talk to you right now. Makes me think of all the bros who couldn't take it, some of which I knew personally.

How come recaptcha has you do the click on images with whatever and on the computer it’s just a simple click

thank you for being so wholesome, user. lol

whats it like being retarded

what's it like being constantly on the watch for a chance to be so edgy?

im a depressed teenager about to turn a senior. Im still a virgin. but have pretty good friends because im in band.

what do?

I miss the way everything was 2 years ago. I find myself constantly stuck, wanting to relive the past but being painfully aware that its impossible. Ive lost so many good people and now am so alone. I just wish I could go back and change so much man.

First, nice trips!
Second, I read something once about how on computer with captchas, it's tracking your cursor movement.
Bots will move in a straight line the moment the captcha loads.
Humans will move imperfectly and take a moment to move their mouse to the captcha.
If the computer isn't sure or you've been posting a lot, that's when you have to do image captchas on pc.
Hope I told you something interesting!
It's no problem dude. Everyone needs someone to talk to sometimes. I'm always sorry to hear about people who couldn't make it through. It's a sad, sad thing. But the best thing we can do is keep people in our memory and keep moving on.

"edgy"? what is this 2011
i request more information on your congenitally malformed brain

Be wholesome. Be happy. Learn a skill. Turn your passion into your job.
If you think you're too late to learn something, you're wrong.
Ask for mentoring, try out hobbies on a whim when something seems interesting.
Afraid to associate yourself with someone but want to talk to them about common interests? - Do it regardless.
So on ....

Life is more than just stupid teenager insecurities - which will become obsolete in a couple of years at most for you.

Express yourself.

you can also go here and chat w/ them discord..gg/mHE7Jm

Also, if you're really depressed, as in sick - seek help.
It made me happy and productive as hell.

REMEMBER
Depression is a sickness, and it can be managed.
YOU CAN BE HAPPY

now i know /b can be helpful. thanks bro

Attached: 05ddfb148684f70660d45dd08e442769a9867aa1.jpg (255x251, 14K)

I've already failed my classes this semester at uni due to health issues that got in the way. My GPA is about to take a major hit and I'm going to have to retake these classes in the fall. I would've done a medical withdraw but it would've fucked up my student loans. I don't really have a choice but to take the "D"s and "F"s and then hope that I'm better by September.

I don't deserve this shit. I should've already had my degree by now.

It's no problem, user! I love helping people. It makes me truly happy, and makes life seem a lot better, when I know other people are able to enjoy these wonderful days in life.
I was in your place a few years ago, except I was a freshman. I was going through school, and in my situation I had a very bad home life, so going through everything and also doing band was difficult for me. I had a boyfriend who didn't treat me particularly well, but he was also the only one who I could tell about my home life.
I didn't get to have my life solved in a proper way, it took a lot of moving and running away and growing. But the one thing I wish I'd had those few years ago to help, was professional mental help for my depression and anxiety. I feel like my life would be somewhat easier now if I could have started on therapy and looking into medications sooner, and I might have still been in regular school and wouldn't have my GED.
If you're depressed, you deserve to get professional help for it. No one should have to live with depression without support. I'm still a virgin now, and honestly it doesn't mean as much as you think it does. There are a lot more important things in life than that, and the time will come naturally when you lose it.
I was in band too back then! I still have my alto saxophones from my performances. I'm still in touch with friends from band. Belonging to a group like band or etc can really help you a lot, and playing an instrument for me had always been really inspiring and motivating.
So please, seek mental help if you can. It will make your life a lot better, even with just a few sessions of therapy or etc.

i'm lonely and don't know how to make friends since ive been out of school i haven't talked to a single new person and i only have 1 friend who is always busy what do anons?

Attached: depression-5859313455e7e__700.jpg (700x868, 69K)

im really fucking stressed and everytime i go out my heart beats like aother fucker and im insanely irritable and i went into a depression and stopped talking to anyone or doing anything and mo one cared and it that doesnt even matter i used to sctually cut myself like a fucking retard but stopped and started beating the fuck out of my thighs and sometims i just want to lie my heads across the table and point rhe shit out of my face but i dont qant to go out with brain damage and as much as i genuinly qant to fucking be executed i could never do it myself im such a bitch

Make Yea Forums wholesome again. And fuck depression.
Wherever you see it, do your best to help the person get help.
HELP HELPS.

hi

Attached: E1ELKR3R_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Moo

I can understand a lot about how you feel. I've lived through a lot in my life, and after about 5-6 years of hardships, I've spent this past year recovering and learning how to live a normal life, where doing normal things in my own house are okay.
I wish a lot of the time that I could go back to when I was about 12, and play with the friends who lived on my street again, and play simple games and have fun like that again. I had my remaining childhood torn away from me, and sometimes it still hurts.
But we can't go back, no matter how much we want to. The only thing you can do now, user, is live to make your life better in the now. Hold your good memories close, and move onwards, while keeping the people you valued and lost close to your heart. They would want you to keep on moving and living, and to be happy. Live life strongly and proudly, and happily. Everyone deserves happiness.

I'm sorry to hear how things are going, user. Sometimes things are just cruel. I've never attended college or uni, but I've been in a tough situation medically for awhile. I finally turned 18 recently, but for the past year I've been in the care of my aunt without her technically being my legal guardian. My mother failed to get me insurance for the entire year, so no matter how many issues I've had I haven't been able to pay for them at all.
Life just isn't fair sometimes, and the only thing we can do is live with it. But I feel your pain, even if we haven't been through the same troubles exactly.
I wish you the best and I hope things turn out okay for you.

fuck dude, I honestly really needed that. Ive just been so on the edge and it feels like things will never get better and simply repeat. Youre right man, I have to work at it its not just gonna fall on my lap. Its an uphill battle but a battle none the less. thank you user, really thank you

I have an overwhelming amount of anger that i feel getting larger everyday. Its feels weirdly tingly when i let it but ultimately causes me to just get irrationally angery and lash out at people. Im a lazy bum with no job and can't find the motivation to even do anything anymore. The feeling gets so strong i look for ways to kill myself and try every six months like clockwork. Im 26, a virgin, a drunk, and live withbmy mother still. Idk how to release this feeling anymore or even get up and be productive. I think i might kill myself soon or just disappear to some hobo land and wait to die like a dog.....

Attached: 1552751551126m.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

My mom is pakistani and born in a muslim family but she is atheist and liberal.

I'm having trouble trusting people after a few traumatic events and a painful breakup

One of the best things to do if you want new friends who you'd fit well with, is to attend events or go to places related to hobbies and things you like! If you like nerdy or geeky things, like comics and games and etc, you might want to attend a convention. Or look online for a group for those things. If you like art, take a group class somewhere for painting or something creative. Things like that.
I wish you the best in finding more friends, and you and others are able to come chat more at discord gg/x53jUz7 !
user, I would really recommend looking into some professional mental help. Therapy has helped me a lot in my life, and has made my life drastically better. I used to cut myself regularly, due to my severe depression in the past. After going through what I have and learning to cope with it through various sources of help, everything has been a lot better.
There are people who care for you. Family. Friends you might have. And I care for you, user, even if I don't really know you. So please don't do anything to yourself, and seek help.

Textbook depression. You're sick and you need a doctor. Don't be ashamed of it.

Getting help with it will make you happier and you will achieve your goals.
Depression kills productivity.
It even bypasses the usual "you have x hours of strength to mourn" that usually people try not to talk about. You're just pissed and sad all the time, even though you've depleted your daily emotional budget.

Talk to a doctor.

ITT: therapy helps, if you give it a chance

Hi user! :)
Woof!

I've totally lost all motivation to do anything in life. I'm currently 21 and attending university but I'm failing this semester and I just feel like a failure. I'm extremely lonely and sad and I don't know what to do with myself. I'm still a virgin who's never even dated before and I just waste my days away watching anime and being sad. I used to have more of a social life and did better in school but nowadays I couldn't be bothered to leave my room.

imma shit in your garden lol

Thanks for just replying but I wish i even had the money to talk to a doctor or get help. Im poor and black and only have childcare on my resume but hate kids now or maybe just don't feel like caring anymore. If it is depression it feels like it got me already. i hate my own family soooo much i know they love me but i don't love them back anymore. Just faking happiness is getting harder and they are starting to see it. I wish for a simple fix but i know that's impossible. Plus with black people especially depression in black men doesn't exist its just a sign of laziness to them. I just dont know anymore man.

Also feels like depression, or heading there.
You still might have a chance to not get it, but you have to take action.
Once you get it, meds are the only help.

He's calling you an autistic retard. You're suffering from autism. Please leave the internet before you become the next Chris-chan. It's for your own good

Attached: areyoubeingseriousrightnow.jpg (300x310, 70K)

I have been married for 16 years and have a teenage daughter. I love my wife so much but I am not in love with her anymore. We only have sex about 4 or 5 times a year and we have nothing in common anymore.

I am in love with a lady I work with and I think about her all of the time. I imagine a life with her. I wake up thinking of her and go to sleep thinking of her.

I am with my wife just for my daughter.

Why does my life suck so much... I am a good man, Good Father, and I was a damn good husband.

After 10+ years I started to play WoW again today and I feel slightly retarded/dumb because of it.
Also I can't decide on what server I should play on and rerolled 2 times already.

Attached: uli.jpg (500x280, 60K)

No problem brother.
Sounds like you're from the USA?
I know it sucks for you guys that everything is so fucking expensive.
I've had the luck that healthcare and education are free in my country.
If you ever feel like there's no way out, go east, come to Croatia, everybody will be helpful as much as they can :)
I wish I could help you any other way than this vague response.

why cant you rekindle the love for your wife make her work out so u find her attractive again spice things up or be more assertive seems like you dont have a sex drive

This is why I will never marry user. Sorry to hear about your shit situation but take solace in the fact your fuck up prevents other guys like me from doing the same.

Also is the other woman even remotely interested?

The world is run by very sick sick people that sacrifice children in order to blackmail them if they step out of line, they plan to get revenge and destroy a temple which would cause wars so they are doing very bad things all over the world these people worship Lucifer. If you only knew what is really going on in the world you would be infuriated

Is there a major incompatibility between you and your wife?
Did you explore the compatibility with the other person?

I feel so sad about these kind of stories.
People force themselves to be ok witha a relationship, and only meet each other for real a decade later.

My wife is hot as fuck and I am in good shape. I have tried to rekindle the love. My wife says that she has no sex drive anymore and said that the few times we have sex is just for me...

What are you're ages?
Sounds like she's getting it somewhere else.
There's no way a pre-menopausal woman is not horny as fuck all the time.

If we ever divorce, I will never marry again.

I do not know if she is interested. at work I keep everything professional and my morale compass will not allow me to cheat on my wife.

Yeah the good ole' USA........but thanks for just listening to me rant bro nobody i know would even believe me or think twice if i told them anything about how i feel and if i could even go somewhere else i would. Nyc isn't for me nor the people who inhabit it.

I am 38 and she is 35

If you feel that's your prison, now is the time to close the door.
If you feel it is your safe haven, go for it, user.

Sounds like a sick (good) existence. how do i get into the upper echelon and destroy the planet so i don't feel guilty about killing myself?

I used to play WoW a lot actually! The last time I seriously played was on an alt account during Draenor. The best times were during vanilla/Cata imo.
Hey though, don't be feeling silly just over playing a game. I have a lot of good memories of WoW, and I still think about going back to it sometimes. It's a good game still, to some extent.
If Bloodhoof is still around, I would recommend that server! I used to play on Crushridge a lot.
You can't control how you feel completely, user.
If you can, I would recommend seriously talking with your wife about how you feel, and seeing about looking into counseling. There's a reason you fell in love with her originally. You may find it again.
If you really can't rekindle your relationship after trying to get help, then sometimes separating is acceptable. If you find that's what you do, then please do it responsibly. Love and support your daughter through it, respect your wife and treat her properly, etc.
I am a person who was a young preteen once and went through my mother and first stepfather separating very badly. It has affected me my entire life since. Almost nothing is worse on a child than a bad divorce. So please, no matter what you do, do things properly. I hope everything goes well for you, user.

I just want to get high and my brother/dealer won't return my texts.

Just a reminder anons, you can come to discord gg/x53jUz7 to talk more outside of the times I am in this thread offering my support, or to talk more privately/with more people at once, if you wish!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Yeah, I feel you.
I tried living in a bigger city, lasted about 50 days.
If I stayed longer, I would have killed myself.
It's just so depersonalizing. 7 of 9, 1 of millions.

I found my place in a small town where I truly feel like home, although I'm not 100% accepted due to being on the spectrum.

I'm very happy though. I have some pretty retarded friends who I love with all my life. That's a belonging, a family.
I could never see that kind of thing in a bigger city life (not my short stint, but from others as well)

Hope you also find a place to go to, where you will feel like home.

If anyone is interested in hacking into people's snapchat accounts, I have guide that shows you how for $10. HMU on kik if interested: Opanon413.

Im 19 and a virgin, scared to put myself out there, refuse to try apps or dating sites cause i think im too ugly
honestly i dont even want sex I just want a cute and nice girl to hold and talk to and to feel good around

I'm in love with my neighbor but she already has a boyfriend.
We got drunk a couple of weeks ago and i told her but as expected nothing happened, shit sucks lol

i want an older brother
>drive me around to do cool stuff
>let me lay my head in his lap
>sleep in his big shirts
>protect me when mom gets drunk and violent
>carry me to bed after i fall asleep watching him play vidya
feelsbadman

youtu.be/HiYJ_ZNJ_X8

Thanks, user

I don't think it is possible to spend enough time on WoW nowadays that I could make it my prison/safe haven.

I don't feel dumb because I play WoW, I feel dumb because I left it at the end of wotlk because I didn't like the changes they made and now, after it has been dumbed down even more, I return.
But I just had the urge to play an mmo and couldn't wait for classic/none of my buddies wanted to start on a private vanilla with me.

Yeah, if you think you're not built for those apps, you're probably not.
When you inevitably get a girl though, don't be like what you just described. Fuck her and don't act romantic.
Enjoy the companionship and imagine the romantic shit in your head.

135 isn't bad, is actually good, you are close to have a superior intelligence.

I let drugs and alcohol ruin a lot of my life and I hate myself for it!

Fuck, I forgot summer is here again.

Attached: tyrone.gif (420x315, 487K)

This is OP, it's getting late so I'm going to bed for the night.
I will post this thread again every night at 8-10 EST, and you can find me for more help at other times at discord gg/x53jUz7 .
Love to you all, and I hope those of you with ongoing problems in your life can eventually have them fixed, and live on better for it.

See you op(depressed new yorker)

Sure

Maybe you feel rejected by her user. I would never do this to my man.

You are a good person. Thank you for use your time to give good vibes. I'm feeling really bad those days because I made a dumb mistake at work, it really affects me to the point I have to seek professional help. I believe, eventually, I will be on. Thanks user.

>protect me when mom gets drunk and violent

So sad to read this Yea Forumsto. I had an alcoholic father and I know what it feels. I don't know you, but I'm with you.

Thanks user.

Huh, wow didn't expect to be talking to someone for real on Yea Forums. Guess there is a snowball in hell

Thought i had two really good friends but when i went to talk to them about what was fucking with my head i got a "yeet" and a "which piercing should i get". :(

haha nigger, dump the whores and find better friends

its the girl im dating Yea Forums im not sure if I should end things with her.

>shes fun to be around
>interested in my life as much as she can be i guess.
>Few friends that I have like her
>feel like I can be myself around her
>havent felt that way with other girls before
>been dating for a few months
>going well not manipulative
>leaves me alone when i dont respond
>FF two weeks ago
>starts talking a lot with friend
>get very close with each other
>talk about me a lot
>she becomes very manipulative after
>not sure what this fag told her but he spilt the fucking beans
>dont respond one time gets very sad
>constatntly asks if we should keep dating
>always asking for my time
>wont leave me alone
>practically moved into my house
>takes up all my time cant do anything else
>gets real close with friend
>talk for hours
>spillingmorebeansaboutme.jpg
>friend starts blowing up my phone every time something goes wrong between me and her
>thisfaggot.gif
>think i want to breakup with her
>know shes crazy and will fuck up my life though
>dont want to be with her that much
>but i feel kind of sad still
>regardless of these things she cares about me
>takes interest in my stuff
>always says how much she cares
>some part of me feels like its all a lie
>shes waiting to fuck friend
>also feel bad breaking up because she cares
I dont know what to do Yea Forums ?