Mfw washing down my antidepressants with a forty

>mfw washing down my antidepressants with a forty

I fucking hate myself so goddamn much

Attached: 1v86yyebkthc01.jpg (800x1184, 76K)

I hate you also.

Masturbation is my goto antidepressant.

Sucks, don't it?

I don't even have any urge to masturbate because my antidepressants reduce libido

The worst part is that I'm better than I was a few months ago, and I didn't kill myself then, which means I probably won't kill myself now

Anti depressants reduce libido but you still get a dose of dopamine from it.

I have chronic depression, and believe me it fucking sucks

I can't get hard if I'm on a antydickpresint

people tend to kill themselves more often when things start to get a little better after being depressed

do a bunch of psychedelics

That makes sense honestly

Attached: NapoleonBonaparte.jpg (460x288, 22K)

Had to quite the antidepressants. They made me to drooly to work, but not unemployable enough to get disability.

alcohol causes the release of dopamine. it's supposed to make you happy. people are retarded when they simply call it a "depressant". that doesn't mean it makes you feel "depressed". it "depresses" the central nervous system, meaning it relaxes and slows it down. weed, on the other hand, is pretty wild and works as an anti-inflammatory and tweaks your blood sugar. it does not, however, cause the release of dopamine, so it is not "dope".

OP is probably full of shit, and maybe you're just an idiot but if you "do a bunch of psychelics" on SSRIs you'll go to hell. LSD and ecstacy shut off serotonin and SSRIs stop you from "re-uptaking" any of them so you are left with zero serotonin and you'll lose your mind. you're going to have a bad time.

alcohol and weed for me, after far too much experience with LSD and plenty with good E 20 years ago. i don't know WHAT they sell as LSD or E these days so i'm not interested.

is 840 mg of codeine enough to seriously harm somebody?

yes, what's your tolerance like

>what's your tolerance like

basically nothing, I got prescribed some for a health issue, I ended up not really needing it

I want to die

that’s a fucken stupid thing to do

Get of b - it helps

hating yourself is a waste of energy. find something better to do with your time. Help people in need and you won't have time to hate yourself.

shutup you horrible cunt

Really? They turned me into a fucking horny toad! I was fucking bitches constantly once I started em. Only problem is that I last for aggggges now.

You’ll be fine but you won’t be able to shit for about a month

I love you and wish it could be better for both of us

keep on being like that, it will make it alot easier for me.

i hate myself too, but i love bachata and salsa!

for the sake of dancing with pretty strangers, i'll live ;)

Stop being a faggot.
Is that simple.