I SMASHED UR MOM, CAME IN HER VAGINA RAW...

I SMASHED UR MOM, CAME IN HER VAGINA RAW, AND GAVE HER A NICE GREASY AND STINKY CLEVELAND STEAMER WHILE YOUR DAD SAT IN THE CORNER AND CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH Yea Forums
WHAT'RE YOU FAGGOTS GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

Attached: ligylylkuy.jpg (1280x932, 411K)

Come ere'

Attached: HotHornyGuys.com.jpg (217x266, 10K)

ok

sit in the corner and cry I guess

Attached: 1533925224552.jpg (328x489, 34K)

I will tolerant no more of this ignorance

Attached: 1542745542801.png (396x454, 132K)

Tell your mom to get off me so I can kick your butt... you got another thing comin buddy. Friggin sick of this crap man. My dad is a good guy, he like works and stuff. So if your gonna make him cry, my friend you and I are about to throw the frick down. Man I’m ticked. Ooo I can barley type, I’m gonna squash your friggin noggin buddy.

I just called of work. I told them I won’t be in because I’m gonna be sore from friggin moping up the kitchen with you buddy. I’m looking forward to it. You’re toast. Hope you like a knuckle sandwich with that Mountain Dew guy. Friggin A.

My mom, she said it didn’t happen guy. You’re lucky I believe her because she doesn’t lie to me buddy. So next time fella watch your mouth and if you can’t just stuff a sock in it. Out.

Ttyl

I’m keeping a eye on you guy.

U SOUND LIKE A LITTLE BITCH LIKE DADDY
WHAT'RE U GONNA DO, CRY CRYBABY

LITTLE BITCH GONNA CWAIIIIIIIII

so you fuck the dead, all time low INCEL..

I SMELL SALT

List here friend. I don’t know who the frick you frickin think I frickin am. But keep this jibber jabber up and I’ll cut the cord that hold this wild dog back buddy. This is my dog pound guy and your just a puppy on my yard fella. That’s what I thought. Dummy

You listen up too there you dumb guy. I’m like a frickin bald eagle. Or a owl. I swoop in unexpected and take you the frick out. You’re just a small field mouse and I’m a gosh dang bird or prey guy. So learn from what I’m saying or you better get your rodent friends to rally up because that big bad mouse trap is here buddy

UR MOM WAS A "WILD DOG" WHEN I FUCKED HER DOGGY STYLE WITH NO CONDOM AND A COCK RING ON

HER VAGINA WAS A BIG BAD MOUSE TRAP WHEN IT SQUEEZED ON MY DICK WHEN SHE CAME

Give you $20 fir the cab ride home and a handshake

That’s not even how you have Es Ey Ex you fricken dingus. Sex is between two married people who been in love for a long time and want to make a fricken baby guy. You can’t just “have Es Ey Ex” without being married. Gosh you’re so dumb. I can’t even believe you’re allowed on the computer being this dumb.

Ok I’m logging off fella. You’ve been warned, I’m still ticked and you better remover to always look over your dang shoulder because I can e anywhere buddy. Frickin dummy

ALLOW ME TO PRESENT THE EXCEPTION AND THE REBUTTLE, KIND SIR!
I SMASHED HER ----IN THE SPIDER MONKEY POSITION!

KEK
I have no idea what the spider monkey position is but it was fun to try and imagine it though.

>WHILE YOUR DAD SAT IN THE CORNER AND CRIED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH

But i don't have a dad

Attached: 20190314_115246.png (132x148, 28K)

Attached: spider.png (664x449, 191K)

look in the corner