help me understand something about myself
>just had blood taken
>overcome with light headedness and nausea
>almost passed out
>sat with my head down
>sweating
>arms tingly and numb
>feels like im about to shit myself
why does this happen? is this for life? every time i get my blood drawn?

Attached: blooddraw-890500568.jpg (2400x1800, 235K)

I’m the same way. Have been my whole life.

It's either genetic or you have high blood pressure. Nothin odd.

You are a faggot?

Bump
Wasn't like this before, but I noticed it mildly at a blood drive in high school, then I full on blacked out one time when I was going to donate blood again so I haven't since then. Years later in college I watched a lab instructor prick his finger up close for a blood test and got the same thing OP mentioned. Also cut my finger on some glass more recently and almost fuckin blacked out again. I think it's a psychological thing mixed with the definite lightheadedness you get from actually losing any blood whatsoever

i know it has to be psychological considering the amount of blood couldnt have produced that reaction on its own

It happens to a lot of women.

damn dude im sorry you have it that rough. only happens when it involved my own blood so i should be grateful in retrospect its not worse. i wish i could say something more meaningful

you could have a b vitamin deficiency. Get some high quality vitamins and see if that helps.

It's a vasovagal response to the sight of blood. Nothing super uncommon, but passing out can cause problems depending on how you do it (pass out, hit your head etc.) With enough exposure, you might be able to get over it.

Itsok I forgot to mention I'm doing exposure therapy on myself by cutting my dick and suckling it

I'm the same. I have a history of passing out from blood tests ever since I was a kid. Every time I need a routine blood test, I just tell the doctor that I'm a fainter and they understand right away and change the procedure.

Typically it's better if you can get blood drawn while lying down rather than sitting upright. And if fasting isn't required, the lightheadedness is not as bad if you've eaten recently.

vasovagal response, it's what it feels like to have overactvation of your parasympathetic nervous system (hence shitting feeling).

There's things you can try to prevent it, i tell them to draw from the back of my arm (posterior arm distal to elbow) and it isn't as gross to me.

good luck

back of the arm eh ill give it a shot
at least there is hope then

Because you're a pussy

ur a pussy
I'm actually a real doctor so AMA

UR NOT A DOCTOR

checked
also yes I am

checked
also NO UR NOT

I AM, YOUR BLOOD TYPE IS O-POSITIVE