How safe would you feel on this flight, Yea Forums?

How safe would you feel on this flight, Yea Forums?

Attached: p5b9yc551qn21.jpg (2048x1536, 321K)

One word: "Geronimo!"

Landing? We haven't learned that yet

Attached: muslim pilots.jpg (620x387, 233K)

Like a jew on a street of Berlin in 1942

I would feel fine you fucking idiot

Jesus....must be progress, I didn't think they were allowed to drive cars.

>fuckthisshitimout.jpg

I'd have no problem flying in that plane. Once the cleaning ladies left the cockpit and the pilots took control

The chick on the right is so hot that if give her flying a shot

Look at those fucking jews.

I thought they were the bartenders...my bad

Get off Reddit you fag!

I believe that the joke went over your head, some airline did a stunt where they had the first fully female staffed airplane(or something like that), and the plane consequently crashed.
(OP correct me if i'm wrong)

I bet Grandma on the left is a lesbian

At least it’s not 2 black dudes.

Two cock pits in a cockpit

Well, I guess I have nothing better to do. I'm a regional flight attendant based out of NYC with one year of experience, ask me anything.

Attached: Snapchat-1033618067.jpg (1080x1920, 241K)

Very droll my good man!

Pretty safe.
How fat are you?

I live on Long Island, want to fuck?

No

By the looks of that red card, a chick pilot must have been in control, and then her husband took it up and went what the fuck, didn't you notice the check engine light.

Oh fuck no... the first image was boarder line. but this one... fuck me.

This particular female aviator kicked ass during a massive emergency.

Attached: femaleaviator.jpg (720x375, 34K)

Awww, come on. It'll be fun!

Attached: from 1975 Penney's Catalog.jpg (800x1068, 266K)

actually a little bit safer than with an all male crew.
IMHO women in male-dominated proffesions have to apply themselves harte, dan are therefore (most often) better trained than their colleagues...

bingo

If they’re FAA approved, just fine

You shouldn't try being funny ever again

>massive emergency

lol,what.did she break a nail or something

That card is there literally anything maitenance anything happens, and they were two guys

Have a wife....you'll understand

There’s truth to this. That woman that landed that Southwest jet a couple years ago when the engine blew was fantastic. She was also a fighter jet pilot. Any man that becomes a fighter jet pilot for the Us Navy or Air Force has to work his ass off to get there. If she was as good as the boys she had to work extra hard to go against the mental stress of other women telling her she is doing a mans job. She had something to prove.

this

She pulled the plane over on the side of the runway and asked someone for directions

Holy sensitive crowd.....i'm feeling bad

They aren't Malaysian, so my chances are good.

Attached: 12jhg24705061519.jpg (750x600, 64K)

Nope, crazy enough not everyone likes having sex with random people

Hey Baby, Long Island dude here again. Let's hook up and bump nasties!

Attached: nslKasY.jpg (2048x1536, 333K)

Sensitive crowd? Try telling a white woman she can't talk on the phone on her way to the bahamas because the flight has been delayed 4 hours.

Righty is cute. I'd like her to give me some cockpit training.

Otherwise ok but they are literally mother and daughter. Imagine if they started a fight

See

Just imagine if a spider found its way into that cockpit. Or a mouse, they'd be standing on the seats yelling "Eeeek Eeeek Eeeek!!!"

Not

Attached: serveimage (21).gif (270x270, 1.14M)

I would feel horny af

Don't knock it till you try it!

It's called a stewardess you shut in retard

>They are mother and daughter. Really.
>Cutie's husband is also a pilot. Her babies will come out with flight experience.

Maybe if there are no mirrors in the cockpit.

Attached: serveimage (17).gif (320x240, 1.18M)

If I wanted hot gay sex I would just ask one of my coworkers, begone thot

I've fucked a mother/daughter duo before. I wouldn't mind being transported by another.

It's not an issue of understanding it, it just isn't funny

Wait, you're a dude? I thought you were a stewardess. Ya know, "flight attendant" is a girl's job.

Samefag, maybe not 246 but 486 and 509 is a samefag

Checked.

Holy fuck you're an autist

Punchline not funny enough compared to lengthy build up

And being a pilot is a man's job, but look where we are now

Hey dipshit, you spelled "artist" wrong

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yeah, well, ya can't knock a guy for trying.

Do pilots fart in the cockpit?

Have you ever seen a woman drive any sort of vehicle further than ten miles without having to stop to ask for directions?

Graduates of Rudy Dekkers Venice, Florida Flight Training School*

*landing lessons not included

Attached: 20190322_201740.gif (357x200, 1.36M)

Would sue the airline for endangering my well-being. I would gather and provide scientific evidence what clearly supports that women compared to men lack in cognitive capabilities handling complex instruments on a long period under stress in certain circumstances. Which clearly states women operating complex machines has a higher risk of human error than as with men.

I would win the case cash in big and enjoy life and tears of all these feminist scum

I mean, yeah. I have.

How many pilots have you fucked? We are a bunch of cunts aren't we?

Not a 737 MAX. We're good.

Dude, all the FA's are Fucking homos now. Bet this guy is a nigger homo am I right? This is one of he reasons I wont fly for the airlines. Back in the 40's -around 2000 the crews would stay in the same hotel and everyone would socialize and have a good time on the road. Airlines actually had Rules about being overweight/married/old. Nowadays the FA's and pilots don't even interact. Mostly because they are either fat old battle axes or faggots. Fuck airlines

probably about 8-15% less safe.