Alright bros I’m gonna use you for therapy

Alright bros I’m gonna use you for therapy.

I am a 38 year old new fag and summer is upon us. I been coming here since about 2005 ish.

I’ve seen some of the most depraved shit here. I’ve also seen some of the most brilliant philosophical and metaphysical discussions. So not all of you are fucking useless.

Do any of you just feel tired and fed up with the fucking world.

Like aunt Becky from full house going to prison for bribing a college to let her daughters in? This is a big deal but not a single fuck is said when politicians do it. Like fuck me man that type of shit enrages me. Like who gives a fuck she had 500k if I was her daughters I’d be like mom you dumb cunt just give us 250k each college is a joke. It’s such a joke you bought our way in. When a smart person would of just gave us the money.

But like I see this shit on a smaller scale with my idiot fucking friends. I don’t know if this is because I live in the middle of Ohio near Columbus and everyone in Ohio is just extraordinarily stupid and shitty or it’s just like this everywhere.

Like for example (not a real scenario but it gives you the gist) I say to a friend hey don’t touch that it is really hot and will burn you. They say nah uh it won’t burn me. It would never happen to me.

Then they get burned and I’m like see there. Now don’t you feel dumb. And it’s like no one gets it.

I guess I just need new friends. Friends who smoke dabs/oil/wax/shatter and dmt and like to have a good time and not be so fucking stupid.

Do I need to move or what? I mean I’m angry enough about how fucking dumb everything in the world is. I need to find like minded mother fuckers that don’t make me wanna best my head off the wall.

Attached: BA8E8C07-E9D7-4A5A-8BDE-C92C0BE3DF7F.jpg (480x432, 44K)

Sounds like you honestly just need to do something with your life.

Is it your friends? Friends/the people you hang around with or associate with represent you the most, truth of the matter is if you don't like them there's probably something within you which you either haven't achieved or want to change- and once you change it your friends will change most likely automatically by natures hand.

You need to do some shit you love/find meaningful, and as you do it you will slowly find people who's company you enjoy; just don't force anything, let the universe take it's course.

Recently I've been pissed with my best mate who's always been there for me and who I've been friends with since I've been a teenager. Just feels like he cant relate to me due to how he grew up in a richer environment and never experienced any hardships. Fuck do I know.

>everyone in Ohio is just extraordinarily stupid and shitty or it’s just like this everywhere.

Having moved here from another state: No, Ohio people are seriously fucked. Total mindless unthinking unaware cattle stupidity. It freaked me out at first, how severe and how ubiquitous it is, like maybe it was something in the water. I don't know how these people became this way, but it's incredibly pathetic and fucked up, and they are completely unaware of it. They're basically talking mannequins.

Attached: 1534468849165.gif (450x450, 850K)

Nah man I have lots of friends like that. I completely understand that sentiment.

I mean I’m happy with my life. I own my own business. It just seems I’m better off than everyone. I came from shit too man. I had to raise my brothers and sister. I had a full time job since 6th grade. My first job ever was working in a pizza shop in Bridgeport Ohio in fucking 6th grade dude. Tell me about hardships.

I got friends with 4 kids and refuse to fucking work. How do I relate to these fucking assholes when I’m paying 1120 dollars for health insurance and paying 40k in taxes and watch them buy drugs and xboxes and shit with tax money. While I work every fucking day. Literally everyday and if shit goes wrong. I lose sleep to make up for the time it costs to fix the fuck up.

I dont know man, I feel like I’m making those changes. So far it has only lead me to users and scumbags.

I guess the fuck do I know as well man. Thanks for replying though man I appreciate it

Attached: 980AB987-26E5-4F9E-9DE8-BEE7D723BD2F.jpg (444x960, 56K)

Dude, that’s how I see it, 100%

And I live here.

Everyday I struggle am I like the rest of these idiots or have I ascended.

I battle with myself everyday. Am I stupid like the rest of these fucks?

Thanks for confirming it though man

Attached: 6F3D5A13-434D-4F21-8832-F05680FE8BB7.jpg (480x574, 32K)

Sounds familiar. Been part of a group I've known since my 12'ish age, now 26.
2 years back I was fed up with one of the friends who was semi outside of the group.
In short: he was being a dick a the time and being very narcissistic, and I hate those kind of people.
But my reaction is that I never want to see him again. But now my real friends are annoyed by it
because I'm the one not showing up to stuff because he's there. I.e. missed my best friend's birthday
(not that I really give a shit about that) and he wasn't really happy about that. Nobody truly understands
that once you cross a certain line you can be fed up with it. But in reality it's pretty shitty that this ruins a lot
of shit and most of all for me. But he, that's how you find out who are truly your friends and who aren't.

Attached: 1522620133049.gif (356x400, 2M)

haha nice pic

ohio fag here, would you care to explain more in depth?

Checked

And yea that’s certainly a way to find out who your friends are. I feel like most everyone are just selfish fucktards and can’t think past their nose.

I don’t like narcissistic people, one uppers, and just generally shitty people that just come around when they want something.

Attached: C89AE47B-61A2-4CDD-9541-A95B6D3947F8.jpg (540x960, 53K)

The same user here- Yeah I had a lot of situations like that. I use to have tones of groups of friends I'd go partying with and thought/hoped Ill know them forever, now I only have 2 people I actually care for- my girlfriend and best mate.

Long story short I just want to focus on my passion in chemistry/english/art and just have people in my life who support me in that.

Also trying to stay sober (3 months so far) and I'm enjoying it a lot, shit helps.

Damn dubs but also doubled double dubs

Attached: BB8FC5F0-21D9-4FEB-8A8E-DD8E95871CA0.jpg (599x448, 63K)

Hahaha I’m not the guy who posted that but now that he/she mentioned it.

Yes please elaborate I’ll try to come up with some examples too. So many I need to come up with a good one.

Attached: F180AF2B-F6F9-420C-91F0-B5D5533B5163.png (695x632, 1.07M)

Yea It's hard for me to understand them because I'm on the total opposite qua mental spectrum. But I think some characters are too toxic together and will eventually begin to crack. I think the trick is that you cannot let other people get too much of you. I just care too much what close people think of me, not the random strangers.

From what I hear I'm not going to lie I would hate to be in your situation- having to focus on your salary instead of your passion/enjoyment in life.

I'm trying to focus on being able to do what I love and get paid for it (I don't know if
you're doing that or not but it sounds like its more that you're not).

What do you want to do in your life? What legacy do you want to leave behind? What do you truly value?

Ye no problem, just got an OS running on my computer (ubuntu) so I'm able to roam Yea Forums again.

Attached: 1553294234133.jpg (700x582, 91K)

Not OP but nice, me too was busy with my raspberry pi. Made a custom wooden torrentbox/mediaserver/webserver to make a sick movie library. Before the torrent websites go down.

Here is a small daily life example that reflects their broader mindset:

You can be standing in a grocery store looking at something on a shelf. An Ohio person will enter that aisle, walk all the way down it with you standing there in front of them in plain sight, and that Ohio person will run directly into you because they genuinely had no idea you were there.

No thought. No awareness. It's fucking creepy.

Haha wtf. Here in the Netherlands everybody will step aside if you walk past.
I rarely touch somebody and no I'm not a creep or anything, we just like personal space. I would literally die if I see those crowded Chinese places.

It’s not my passion. I’ll be honest my passion at 38 is to do copious amounts of drugs and try to drown out all the problems in the world.

I mean this wasn’t a passion. But money is money. I make around 400k a year. But no my wife and I hate it now. Customers ruined it, our employees over the years ruined it. I mean I’m paying mother fuckers 20 dollars an hour. More than I pay myself because I don’t wanna be a dick. I only need to make enough to pay my bills and buy some dabs. I don’t have kids, I have friends with kids who would rather me be their dad than their own fathers and that’s like the shit I’m talking about.

How fucking shitty of a person do you gotta be when your kid likes me more. And all I do is act interested in what they’re saying then let them sit on my shoulders and toss them onto the couch like it’s WWE in this bitch.

I guess you’re right. I guess I’m just not happy I need a change or something.

See you faggots I’m feeling better already. You fuckers are smart and wise don’t let anyone tell ya different.

Side note that cat looks like my cat

Attached: 76140BDC-0516-46E6-9724-670BEA315C79.jpg (1790x1890, 377K)

bitch please, you have no idea the level of fucked we are... that vastness cannot be explored on b.
No ammount of therapy will ever be able to fix what the years of internet and true history has done to fuck up our society beyond recognition.
you have NO IDEA and you shoulkd be glad you do not know as much as i do. i do not know how i am alive...i know i wont live loong and probably killmyself because i cant live with knowing the truth of iour existance.

Columbus is where people’s dreams and ambitions die. Get out before you find a nice girl to settle down with or you’ll be caught in the same loop as everyone else.

Idk about that drug choice you're making there my friend. I love psychedelics but the context in drugs is frequently more important then the drug you're taking, especially psychedelic ones. DMT/LSD/Mushrooms are all fun and great but you're still going to be the miserable fuck you are after the trip, ya cats cute.

Maybe you want a kid- maybe you have enough money to quit and live your life in a different way I don't know, what I do know is that I personally would fucking hate if my life turned into a schedule and numbers.

Personally I believe you have the power to be anyone you want to be in life, you just need to put the work in, and I see you're putting in the work but maybe in the wrong places.

I saw a thread where a guy was saying that even finding a meaningful hobby and spending an hour on it everyday can help massively and you'll be happy at how you're improving.

I read/learn languages/try maths/exercise (mainly box) to get a clear mind, if I don't I just get depressed as fuck.

>Do any of you just feel tired and fed up with the fucking world
Yes. There's the occasional roller-coaster and band-aid rip, but generally I've given up on the fairy-tale of anything being good and fine. Nothing is good and fine. We are living in the worst possible world being held together by the veneer of willful ignorance and societal duct tape, stained by faceless sacrifice.

>Friends who smoke dabs/oil/wax/shatter and dmt
I don't touch that shit. If I'm going to bumble through this shitstorm, I'd like my head on straight.

You're always going to find people who will drive you up a wall. You just need to make an effort in finding groups of people who won't. Or, don't. Just angry your other foot into the grave.

>brilliant philosophical and metaphysical discussions.

Attached: 1535598185305.jpg (612x497, 58K)

tl;dr learn brevity faggot

I knew that god had allowed satan to spawn me here in Ohio for a reason. I think that the majority of US posters live here. I'm going to bring my NEET ass to the bar tonight and drink my sorrow away.