Some would say I'm a horrible person, but if I looked like this, I'd want to be put out of my misery...wouldn't you?

Some would say I'm a horrible person, but if I looked like this, I'd want to be put out of my misery...wouldn't you?

Attached: 5675875676996.jpg (672x453, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

discord
=|+|=|991|=|+|=
.gg/Bsyufq6

Definitely. We should be euthanizing the mentally disabled anyway

i agree

i too agree

With a shotgun to the head.
I'd rather people look at a disintegrated mass of gore than a face like that.

>I'd want to be put out of my misery
yet you're still here. Please wait patiently, someone will show up to your door to decide if you should live or die.

Without a doubt.

We're all in agreement. So the motion of summary judgement has been set.

I'm not 100% sure he is mentally fucked up(but sure as hell looks like it), all I know is that he is one of about 30 people worldwide who have this rare disease that causes your skull to fuse while still in the womb.

Attached: 4578475888667.jpg (672x458, 41K)

I'd volunteer to euthanize these dudes with a baseball bat.

Come on it's not that hard to act like you're having a good time next to the retarded kid

It would probably enjoy being spat in the face so there's that.

Who the fuck is that transgendered dyke in the background?

Its Canada, so probably the father

Attached: 65468679548456.jpg (620x348, 95K)

lol

That monster is people of other races and queers.

Why the fuck would my child go share a private school to such a perverse creature? I hear their family committed a sin to be cursed with a hunchback.

My child and I don't have to put up with that shit. Only a prestigious institution would ban expelled and bounce such a gay nigger

respect every life.

It's children who are putting up with your gay bitchnigger

YOU ARE CREEPING THE CHILDREN OUT

Respect children.

How can you call that life?

Yes, children born with severe mental/physical defects should be euthanized at birth.

Agreed.

Also think its fucking selfish for parents of mutants to force them on society.

And they call eugenics "wrong".

True, it's torture for all involved

Attached: 3456854586.jpg (850x577, 82K)

definitely agree on this

the thing is that many of these people aren't even able to communicate if they want to live that or not, so the white knight families think that their son DOES want to live, although he hasn't specified it.

even worse, they're not even able to THINK if they want to live through that or not. they just live, without questioning their lives. that question hasn't even been on their head.

My brother has that exact condition. Mentally he is 100% fine and he got a lot of corrective surgery to fix him up physically. He still doesn't look totally normal and he'll probably have a difficult time romantically but he has otherwise lived a fulfilling life

senses and brain is life.

Kek

Attached: 1553269153413.jpg (974x1001, 372K)

Have you ever been around someone who is mentally handicapped? They are happy as shit, not jaded by how unfair life is, just content in watching their fart bubbles rise up and pop in the bath while they laugh their asses off. I don't pity them, I envy them...

No

This. Most handicapped ppl in stable condition are black holes for fucks given

yeah this guy gets it. being disabled to this level you never have to worry about anything. never worry about niggers and Islam ruining your ancestral land. never have to worry about jobs. you just lead a perfect life. although I'd hate to have a kid like this. even if my wife wanted to keep it I'd take it out to the woods and shoot him in the back of the head.