Post animal gore to deter normies

post animal gore to deter normies

Attached: kittenbeheaded.webm (480x360, 1.09M)

You are trying too hard faggot.

OP wasn't a faggot today

Attached: 1530303568508.jpg (500x400, 34K)

*here comes moralfags*

>IS DIS DA SEKRET L33T CLUB FOR KOOL ANYONMOUS HACKERS????

i wanna fight back by saying some people browse Yea Forums daily still dont like animal gore but then i'd be seen as a normiefag

i found a lot of enjoyment in this you moralfag

Attached: IMG_1312.jpg (1440x1530, 198K)

Based

I got normies making threats on one my favorite sites threatening to shutdown the server just because it has animal gore videos.

shockgore.com

anyone that posts animal gore is a colossal faggot on the same degenerative level as niggers.

sage this thread

mhe

Attached: pepe mfw.png (459x400, 147K)

This. So tired of these 15 years old edgelords.

Attached: 1540077150-eeeee.png (136x102, 21K)

Better post some muslims slaughter. Animals are harmless and cute, muslims on the other hand - are enemy of mankind

Wow summer comes around faster every year

Attached: 28CEE31A-6825-4674-9E91-8F7026C5EB1C.jpg (600x480, 11K)

when posting on this thread, put 'sage' in the options box. it wont bump the thread.

you're next

I want to bomb all middle east and moskeys

You should advertise MK11 at Yea Forums, not here

Haha h-hey guys
I've been on the internet for 2 years and I've seen funny animal dying haha

If you were older than 13 you would know the internet and especially Yea Forums love cats so you are just making it clear you are a newfag making you a normie
Epic
Also if you are being ironic that also makes you a new fag that thinks trolling is just lying and an epic rouse

Kill yourself before you shoot up a school cause you get bullied so much you little sad fuck

your post had the reverse effect
you're clearly a kid that hopped off here 2 months ago from a top 5 scariest Yea Forums moments video

I don't know his age but he seems to be just an ignorant incel. They are everywhere lately.

Im 26 and ive been on here since i was 14 when Yea Forums was good
These threads would get banned by cool mods back then
Stop thinking you are smart

The knife is not sharpened.
Who care about muslims?

This.
Choke on dicks OP

You should be raped, over and over again, tortured like the ugly pig you are and killed of after your mom got raped and killed in front of your damn face. I hope you suffer of cancer and die slowly woth no hope.

Vegan rage?

Edgy.. guarantee you have zero friends

Wow man, like, gore is so epic, bruh

If you like it, you're and edgelord.
If you hate it, you're a vegan pussy.
If you have no opinion, you are autistic.
If you give an opinion, you have fallen for bait, even if that opinion is telling people this is bait.
Summer is not here. Op is making multiple posts from his cellphone and computer to make it seem like multiple people are responding.
Larpers. Larpers everywhere.

"Normies"

Attached: pl0000003552.jpg (940x940, 231K)